Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Vans Perf Leather Old Skool Zip White Clearance

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Samen vliegen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Iope

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-03-2018 02:21:41    Onderwerp: Vans Perf Leather Old Skool Zip White Clearance Reageren met citaat

SAO PAULO Shop Men's Air Jordan Jumpman Pro Mid Black Cat All Black Online Sale , July 19 (Xinhua) -- Ricardo Conceicao scored in the second half to hand Chapecoense a shock 1-0 away victory over Sao Paulo on Saturday.

The midfielder struck with a low shot after Dede's through ball to end Sao Paulo's unbeaten 2014 league run at the Morumbi stadium.

The result lifts Chapecoense to 15th in Brazil's Serie A standings with 11 points from 10 matches while Sao Paulo remain third with 19 points.

In Volta Redonda, Mario Bolatti's first-half goal gave Botafogo a 1-0 victory over Coritiba. The victory saw Botafogo rise to 13th with 12 points.

In other matches Buy Cheap Mens Air Jordan 11 Low IE Fire Red White Fire Red-Black 919712-101 Clearance , Bahia held Atletico Mineiro 1-1 and Gremio won 1-0 at Figueirense.

By Oliver Trust

BERLIN, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- Being named as a candidate for Real Madrid is an indication of a player's world class. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is a name that crops up regularly from pundits. After Borussia Dortmund's 2-2 draw in the Spanish capital, rumors might soon change into facts that the French-born striker will at some stage be added to Real's squad.

Aubameyang has never made a secret of his desire to play for the Spaniards. Recently the 27-year-old revealed the promise he gave to his grandfather. "I told him I would do my best to one day play for Real," Aubameyang said, "he died in 2014 but I know he will be proud of me if I actually did."

In Dortmund, few have illusions Aubameyang could fulfill his contract that runs until 2020. The club seems ready to take a phone-call from Spain. "It's annoying having to talk about Aubameyang's future all the time," Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke said. "If Real calls, we will talk. But it won't be easy for them. We want to keep him."

However, money talks and it is sure to make the 2013 Champions League runner-up change its mind. According to rumors in Dortmund, the asking price would be in the vicinity of at least 80 million euro.

It was a special evening for the entire club when they wrapped up top spot in their group, beating Real Madrid to second, after a remarkable game, and also for the Gabon international Aubameyang.

In reaching the last 16 unbeaten, Borussia Dortmund set a new goal-scoring record of 21 goals in the group stage. Manchester United (1999), Barcelona (2012) and Real Madrid (2014) were the previous record holders with 20 goals in the six group matches.

In the days before the Group F showdown, Aubameyang's name was regularly mentioned in Madrid's newspapers. In some, the headline was made up of just his name in capital letters. "I don't know if I'll be staying in Dortmund. At the moment I'm not thinking about it. I'm only thinking about playing well and winning titles," he said not wanting to add to the rumor mongering.

As Real is facing a transfer ban until 2018, Borussia Dortmund don't have to be too worried in the near future. Aubameyang is however doing a lot to stir the interest of Real and other top international clubs. With 15 goals in 12 Bundesliga games, he is Europe's current top-scorer. In Madrid on Wednesday evening, Aubameyang supplied both a goal and an assist in the draw that felt more like a victory for both club and striker. It was his 19th goal in the 19th competitive match of the current season.

The game for Aubameyang was almost like an assessment center. Playing for a side that was generally seen as being the underdogs, the man with the number 7 played a big part turning around a game that has seemed lost.

After going 2-0 down, Aubameyang first cut the arrears with a goal in the 60th minute. He then impressively escaped the experienced Real defender Sergio Ramos with rocket-like speed to provide the assist for best-performer Marco Reus to level the score at 2-2.

"He is definitely world class. Everyone can see that he is extremely happy while on the pitch," Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid) said.

"I was asked in interview: 'What's the club of your dreams?' I replied: 'Real Madrid is the club of my heart and I hope to make it someday. So it's just a target, I still have time. If they want me, they will come," Dortmund's number one striker said.

Manchester United last summer tried to lure him, as did Paris Saint-Germain. But one of the most wanted players in Europe seems to have made up his mind already.

His speed would fit perfectly into Real's style and only a few would not recommend him. "Yes, let him hand in an application in every game he plays for us. I'm happy with that," Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel said with a broad smile in his face.

The question now is: Is there anything that could make Aubameyang change his mind and stay in Dortmund?

His current team, which is filled with highly talented youngsters, has an enormous potential but still needs more time to develop to catch up to Europe's top clubs. World class Players like Reus and Aubameyang act like tour-guides for the talents.

To win big titles seems to be a special desire for Aubameyang. Other than Dortmund, Real always stands for the ability to win great titles.

Football seems like a business of the moment, and Aubameyang is attracting everybody's attention while wearing a Dortmund shirt.

Tributes of photographs and flowers are placed at the Gate of Kensington Palace on the 20th anniversary of the death of Princess Diana in London, Britain on Aug. 31 Best Mens Air Jordan 6 UNC Black University Blue 384664-006 Outlet Restock , 2017. (XinhuaHan Yan)

The 20th anniversary of the tragic death of Princess Diana, the Princess of Wales Mens Air Jordan 11 Chicago Gym Red Black White 378037-623 For Sale , was remembered by fans across Britain Thursday.

Floral tributes and candles were placed outside Kensington Palace, London Discount Mens Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Los Primeros AH7739-001 Sale , where the princess had lived.

Described as the people's princess, Princess Diana died in a car crash in a Parisian underpass on August 31 Wholesale Mens Air Jordan 13 Wheat Golden Harvest Online Outlet , 1997, at the age of 36.

Many people stood in silence outside the palace gates in solemn memory.

Anne Daley Mens Air Jordan 13 Altitude Retro Black Altitude Green 414571-042 Sale , who used to live across the road from the palace, told Xi. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Football Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Samen vliegen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: