Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

them to pray

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-03-2018 04:59:13    Onderwerp: them to pray Reageren met citaat

Novak Djokovic of Serbia reacts during the final match of men's singles against Alexander Zverev of Germany at the Italian Open tennis tournament in Rome Mizuno Wave Prophecy 2 Australia , Italy, May 21, 2017. Novak Djokovic lost 0-2. (XinhuaJin Yu)

Tourists visit lily garden in SW China's Guizhou

In pics: scenery of cliffs in Guoliang Village

Cheongsam lovers give performance in east China

Pic story: Technique of making Jianzhan porcelain

Weekly choices of Xinhua photos (May 15 - May 21)

First Giants Parade held in Leuven, Belgium

China succeeds in mining combustible ice in South China Sea

In pics: road on cliffs of Taihang Mountain in N China

MADRID, May 21 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid were crowned as the Liga Santander Champions in Spain on Sunday evening following a 2-0 win in Malaga.

The result means that the club has won its first domestic league title since 2012 Mizuno Wave Rider 18 Australia , putting an end to a five year drought in which FC Barcelona have lifted the title on three occasions and Atletico Madrid once.

Zinedine Zidane's side travelled to Malaga needing just a draw to ensure the title, while Barcelona needed to defeat Eibar in the Camp Nou Stadium and to hope Madrid lost.

However, Cristiano Ronaldo opened the scoring after just one minute and 40 seconds and despite the efforts of a Malaga side who gave everything, Karim Benzema doubled Madrid's lead 10 minutes after the break.

Keylor Navas produced fine saves to deny Sandro and Chori Castro and the celebrations commenced on the final whistle.

Barcelona fulfilled their side of the bargain by defeating Eibar 4-2, but only after Takashi Iunu had put the visitors 2-0 ahead on the Camp Nou.

In the end a Luis Suarez goal Mizuno Wave Rider 17 Australia , an own goal and two late strikes from Leo Messi, one of which came after an inexistent penalty, gave Barca a win which ultimately was in vain.

The battle to qualify for the Europa League went down to the last minute when Juanmi's header gave Real Sociedad a 2-2 draw away to Celta Vigo to assure they finished in sixth place ahead of Athletic Club Bilbao.

Villarreal will finish fifth after a 3-1 win away to Valencia thanks to goals from Roberto Soldado, Manu Trigueros and Nicola Sansone.

Villarreal depended on themselves from the start of the day, and after Soldado opened the scoring inside the first minute they rarely looked as if they were going to struggle Mizuno Wave Prophecy 5 Australia , despite Nani briefly levelling the scores with a second half header.

Trigueros quickly put Villarreal back in front and with Valencia fans leaving the stands Sansone assured Villarreal's win.

Athletic Club Bilbao were victims of the last ever league game in the Vicente Calderon as they lost 3-1 to Atletico Madrid, who led 2-0 after just 11 minutes thanks to two goals from Fernando Torres.

Inaki Williams gave Athletic, who needed to match Real Sociedad's result to assure a sixth place finish, hope, but Angel Correa finished off a counter-attack to give the Calderon a fitting sendoff.

Real Sociedad knew they had to go one better than Athletic to finish sixth and twice fell behind to Celta Vigo Adidas Pure Boost ZG Australia , as the Galician side looked to give coach Eduardo Berizzo a fitting send off.

The game looked to be up for 'La Real' when Andrew Hjulsager put Celta 2-1 up in the 90th minute, but Juanmi's 94th minute header sees Real Sociedad into Europe, while Athletic will still qualify if Barca beat Alaves in next weekend's Cup final.

Weekly choices of Xinhua photos (May 15 - May 21)

Last batch of rebels evacuate Syria's Homs city

Screening of "The Meyerowitz Stories" held at Cannes Int'l Film Festival

Israel celebrates Jerusalem Day

China succeeds in mining combustible ice in South China Sea

In pics: Bangkok Seashell Museum

In pics: road on cliffs of Taihang Mountain in N China

In pics: Dongjiang Lake in C China's Hunan

Kaká announced his retirement Sunday, officially wrapping an elite pro soccer career that included a final stop helping Orlando City make the jump to Major League Soccer.

The 35-year-old midfielder said in October he would not renew his contract with Orlando City, passing on an offer that would pay him less than the original $7.167 million deal he first signed when the Lions were joining MLS.

Kaká left open the possibility he would play one more year in his native Brazil Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Australia , take a year off before playing again or retire. More recently, he was linked to a possible return to Italian club A.C. Milan.

He announced his decision to wrap up his career as a player on his social media accounts, posting a picture of himself kneeling on a pitch next to a soccer ball while wearing a T-shirt that read, “I belong to Jesus.”

Kaká included a message in English and Portuguese that read, “Father Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Australia , It was much more than I could ever imagined. Thank you! I’m now ready for the next journey. In Jesus name. Amem.”

Kaká told Brazilian outlet Globo Sunday, “I needed time to think and take a very calm decision, very calm and very aware of what I will want for my professional life. Then I asked some people very close to me — my parents, my brother, my girlfriend and my brother's wife Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Australia , there are five people — I asked them to pray.

“And studying, seeing what happened in this moment, proposals. I went to Europe to watch some games, to feel the emotion of the game there, where football really has its highest point. And very aware Adidas Ultra Boost Parley Australia , I came to a conclusion that it's time to end my career as a professional footballer.”

When he announced he would not sign another contract with Orlando City, Kaká mentioned many of his peers who made successful moves into directing and coaching roles. He admired those who took a year off to evaluate their best options.

Kaká told Globo he would need to follow that path, considering offers to work for the clubs where he played and learning. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys From China Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: