Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

my hometown. . . Its a huge deal for me, my family, everyon

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blueberryjerry

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-12-2016 03:51:45    Onderwerp: my hometown. . . Its a huge deal for me, my family, everyon Reageren met citaat

Phoenix, AZ (SportsNetwork. Kevin Williams Seahawks Jersey .com) - Goran Dragic finished with 21 points and eight assists as the Phoenix Suns cruised past the Minnesota Timberwolves for a 110-99 victory on Friday. Gerald Green scored 19 points on 8-of-14 shooting from the field, Eric Bledsoe chipped in 16 and Alex Len pulled down a game-high 12 rebounds for the Suns, who have won five straight home games. Mo Williams netted 26 points, half of his career-high output from Tuesday, Andrew Wiggins scored 17 and Thaddeus Young finished with 13 points, eight boards and six assists for the Timberwolves, who were unable to build upon their 107-100 win over Cleveland on Tuesday that ended a 15-game skid. Minnesota started out shooting 8-for-8 from the field, but Dragic scored seven straight points to give the Suns a 21-17 lead moments later and the score was 32-27 going into the second quarter. Wiggins and Robbie Hummel hit consecutive treys during a 14-4 flurry, but Bledsoe and Green scored eight straight points for the Suns to go back in front. Zach LaVines layup capped a string of six straight points as Minnesota pulled within, 59-56, heading into halftime. Phoenixs lead swelled to 13 points late in the third quarter as Mason Plumlee and Marcus Morris each score four points during a 10-1 run as the Suns held an 86-75 advantage heading into the final frame. Green drained back-to-back triples for a 100-86 Phoenix lead with 7:08 to play and the Suns led comfortably the rest of the way. Game Notes Phoenix is 15-5 in its last 20 games against Minnesota ... The Suns are 2-0 on an eight-game homestand which continues against the Lakers on Monday ... The Suns shot 48-of-87 from the field (55.2 percent), while the Timberwolves were just 42-of-91 (46.2 percent) ... The two teams will meet again on Feb. 20 in Minnesota. Nick Vannett Seahawks Jersey .The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U. Sidney Rice Seahawks Jersey . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. http://www.authenticseahawksstoreonline.com/Black-68-Justin-Britt-Womens-Jersey/ . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury.MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens have traded veteran forward Daniel Briere to the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for forward Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau and a fifth-round pick in 2015 draft. The 36-year-old Briere, who is heading into the final year of his contract, recorded 13 goals and 12 assists in 69 games with the Canadiens last season. Parenteau, 31, had 14 goals and 19 assists with Colorado. The Boucherville, Que., native was selected 264th overall by the Anaheim Ducks at the 2001 NHL draft. Prior to joining the Avalanche, Parenteau suited up for the Chicago Blackhawks, New York Rangers and New York Islanders. Briere, who has also played for Phoenix, Buffalo, and Philadelphia, joined the Canadiens as a free agent on July 4, 2013. "I think for one year it was a great experience," Briere said of his time in Montreal. "What we did in the playoffs was pretty amazing. This is what Ill remember the most. I think sometimes certain coaches like certain players. I dont think it was anything personal. But my responsibilities that I had probably were a little lower than I had expected coming in. Thats why Im looking forward to a new chance in Colorado. Jarran Reed Seahawks Jersey. " Briere said it was difficult to watch from the sidelines as a healthy scratch. "Its tough watching your teammates going out there and sacrificing their body while you have to just watch," he said in an interview. "But I kept saying to myself good things are going to happen, just be a good team player. And I feel in a sense its a little bit of whats happening today." Parenteau said he happy to be returning to his home province. "I think Im at a stage of my career where Im old enough to deal with all the pressure that comes with it," he told a conference call. "Its a pretty big deal for a kid, Im pretty much playing in my hometown. . . Its a huge deal for me, my family, everyone that surrounds me." He also thinks hes a good fit in Montreal. "Im pretty good friends with Brandon Prust and Dale Weise and David Desharnais," he said. "Im not coming into a locker-room that I dont know anybody, so that makes it even more exciting for myself. Its a great challenge, its a great opportunity and Im going to make the best out of it." NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: