Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

verything that happened to me in this race, the Brazilian sa

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blueberryjerry

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-12-2016 03:58:04    Onderwerp: verything that happened to me in this race, the Brazilian sa Reageren met citaat

ST. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-nick-toon-gold-jersey/ . JOHNS, N.L. -- Andrew Gordon scored a hat trick and goalie Michael Hutchinson stopped 39 shots to lead the St. Johns IceCaps to a series-clinching 4-1 win over the Albany Devils in Friday night American Hockey League action. John Albert also scored for the IceCaps, who won the best-of-five series 3-1. Jon Merrill replied for the Devils, while Keith Kinkaid made 29 saves. Gordon opened the scoring for the IceCaps 3:47 into the game. He tapped home a loose puck in a crease-scramble after Jason Jaffray tried to score from the side of the net and pushed the puck into the crease following Kinkaids initial pad save. Gordon scored his second of the night at the 7:52 mark of the second period, scoring a high wrister blocker wide from the top of the right faceoff circle while shorthanded. The Devils closed the gap to one when Merrill blasted a slapshot from the point through traffic less than two minutes later. Gordon completed the hat trick on the power play late in the second with some great hand-eye co-ordination after batting the puck into the net off of a rebound on a Josh Morrissey shot to make it 3-1 St. Johns. Albert put the nail in the coffin when he picked up his own rebound driving to the net and scored a tap-in while falling, on the backhand, with 2:10 left in the second. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-nate-stupar-gold-jersey/ . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-erik-lorig-gold-jersey/ . Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-kevin-williams-gold-jersey/ . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost .SAO PAULO - This time, Nico Rosberg wasnt going to let victory slip away.A week after seeing Lewis Hamilton overtake him to win the United States Grand Prix, Rosberg fended off another strong challenge by his Mercedes teammate to secure the victory at the Brazilian GP and close in on his rival in the Formula One title race.It was a great weekend all in all, Rosberg said. Just didnt do a good enough job in the race in Austin, today I managed to do that. I learned from Austin and did better, so thats a big step in the right direction. One race too late, (but) theres still all to play for.The German cut his points-deficit to 17 but Hamilton will keep the upper hand going into the season-ending race in Abu Dhabi, where the Briton can clinch his second title with another second-place finish. If Rosberg misses out on a podium spot, Hamilton can finish eighth or better and still lift the trophy.Hamilton has 334 points to 317 for Rosberg. The championship could not be decided at Interlagos because the race in Abu Dhabi on Nov. 23 will be worth double points.Now Im just hoping for (Abu Dhabi) and need to try and keep this going now, he said.Hamilton also started behind Rosberg in Texas but outpaced him during the race. Rosberg said it took too long for him to find his rhythm at the Circuit of Americas. It wasnt going to happen again this time.I always needed to make sure that the gap was always such that there was no chance of him to go for the overtake, unlike Austin, and managed to do that, so that was good.It was Rosbergs fifth win of the season and his first since the German GP in July. Hamilton was trying to win his sixth race in a row.Felipe Massa of Williams finished third in front of his home crowd, ahead of Jenson Button of McLaren and Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull. Vettel, the winner last year in Brazil, was fifth, while Fernando Alonso of Ferrari finished sixth, ahead of teammate Kimi Raikkonen, the only front driver to use a two-stop strategy instead of a three-stop one.It was the 11th 1-2 finish for Mercedes, one more than the previous record set by McLaren in 1988. The teams 15th victory of the season also allowed it to matcch the record held by McLaren and Ferrari. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-khairi-fortt-gold-jersey/. We used to be always hunting and now were the hunted, and thats a big change, Rosberg said. Its great to see how the team has adapted and not slackened off, because that is always difficult, when you get to the front to then stay there. It seems that were really going strong and thats fantastic.Hamilton was quickly making up ground to Rosberg near the mid-point of the race but his chances of getting close enough to attempt a pass were hurt when he went off the track and nearly spun at the end of the back straight — a mistake that put him more than seven seconds behind Rosberg.I was much quicker at the point, Hamilton said. I locked the rears and it just spun me around. No ones fault but mine.Hamilton kept charging and got within a second in the final laps but was never able to make a move on Rosberg, who crossed the line 1.4 seconds in front.In the first stint I could see that I could control the gap and could just make sure that Lewis didnt come into the region where he could launch an attack, Rosberg said. Once I saw that, I was very confident that I could keep controlling the gap for the whole race.Massa, who started third and ran close to Mercedes all weekend, almost threw away his chance to finish on the podium at home after a five-second stop-and-go penalty for speeding on the pit lane during his first pit stop. He also lost some time by entering the wrong pit stall in his final stop.Im happy with the race, not happy with my mistakes, he said. I thought I could lose the podium.There were huge cheers from the crowd as Massa crossed the finish line in third place. The fans loudly chanted his name at the podium ceremony.Its really exciting to be here after everything that happened to me in this race, the Brazilian said. This crowd really deserved it. The whole energy that I had this weekend, its difficult to explain.There were only 18 cars on the grid for the second race in a row. Marussia was shut down on Friday, while Caterham has a crowdfunding project underway to try to return to the grid in Abu Dhabi.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: