Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

s might become the first time to play the Super Bowl in thei

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blueberryjerry

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-12-2016 03:58:26    Onderwerp: s might become the first time to play the Super Bowl in thei Reageren met citaat

OTTAWA - The Ottawa Senators hope to make the most of home-ice advantage this season after giving up too many valuable points at Canadian Tire Centre in 2013-14. Mike Person Falcons Jersey .After a successful season-opening road trip (2-1-0), the Senators play their home opener Thursday night as they host the Colorado Avalanche in the first of a four-game homestand.Players and coaches talked Wednesday of the normal excitement to play the home opener, but more important is setting the right tone for the season.Its a brand new season and we have to start things differently, said head coach Paul MacLean. I think this year coming home weve gained some momentum from our games on the road and we need to bring that to the rink (Thursday) night and start with one game. Weve got to make sure were ready to play and play hard.The Senators finished with an 18-17-6 record on home ice last season, compared to 19-14-8 on the road.It marked just the second time since 1997-98, minus the shortened lockout season, that they failed to win 20 games on home ice.The Senators finished last season five points out of the eighth and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference and players cant help but wonder how a few more wins at home might have altered their season.Weve got a good crowd behind us here and we need to find a way to use that energy and find ways to win games, said forward Clarke MacArthur. We had some issues in the second period last year that kind of hurt us and this year its more about keeping our foot on the gas pedal I think. You want to play with the puck and have possession of the puck all game. Its a better way to go through any hockey game.Its the first of four home games we want to start on the right foot.Part of the Senators problems at home last year came from their defensive play as they gave up 133 goals at Canadian Tire Centre. Only Edmonton (134) gave up more goals at home.The Senators have allowed just five goals on the road through three games this season and players believe they are making progress.We know what we need to address, said captain Erik Karlsson. Obviously last year our defensive play wasnt the best, but I think its much improved this year, even though were only three games in. We made a few mistakes and theres a few things we need to clean up.Its a long season and were going to have to change things as they go, but its just one of those things that everybody has to communicate about and make sure everybody agrees about what were doing out there.Better defensive play has been the theme for the Senators since the first day of camp, and MacLean has shown little patience for those who have made mistakes.Jared Cowen, who started the first two games as part of the top defensive pairing, was a healthy scratch in Ottawas 1-0 victory over the Florida Panthers on Monday night. He also found himself on the bench for much of the third period of a 3-2 shootout win at Tampa Bay on Saturday after he was on the ice when the Lightning scored the tying goal.The 23-year-old felt he played a decent first game against Nashville (a 3-2 loss), but said he could have been better against Tampa Bay. He was still caught off guard when he found out he wouldnt be playing Monday night.Yeah it surprised me, Cowen said. Only two games, so yeah it did surprise me. It sucks, only the third game of the year. I just need to be better though.With seven healthy defencemen, MacLean wont hesitate to make changes to his blue-line. Patrick Wiercioch, who sat out the first two games, took Cowens place on Monday.If Wednesdays practice is any indication, Cowen will likely find himself the odd-man out for Thursdays opener.Right now Jared needs to come to the rink every day and continue to work at his game, said MacLean. Hes still a young player in this game — just over 100 games — so theres still a lot to learn. There are still lots of good games left in Jared Cowen. Theres like 900 games left in him.Sometimes its hard to be that age and we dont want him to accept that youre being scratched from games. But we expect youre going to come in and work with us to become a better player because thats what its all about.Notes: MacLean did not name his starting goaltender for Thursdays game. ... Defenceman Marc Methot remains sidelined with a back injury and there is no timetable for his return. ... MacLean didnt confirm that Curtis Lazar would play Thursday, but the rookie centre is expected to dress for the home opener. Patrick DiMarco Falcons Jersey . Jesus Navas bookended yet another huge home win for City by scoring after 14 seconds and again in second-half stoppage time, with Sergio Aguero also netting in each half to add to an own goal by Sandro and a brilliant strike by Alvaro Negredo. Brett Favre Falcons Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN starting at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Toronto won at Denver and Utah, but lost in Portland and Sacramento. The Kings loss was the most recent game for the Raptors. http://www.falconsteamstoreauthentic.com/Youth-Chris-Chester-Elite-Jersey/ . The Bruins forward has been fined $5,000 by the National Hockey League for spearing Red Wings defenceman Danny DeKeyser in the groin.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - They are two of the NFLs most well-known quarterbacks. They telephone each other at least once a week to talk shop, work together on an off-season passing camp, and have appeared in a number of television commercials. Each had a chance to host "Saturday Night Live." Each is a Super Bowl MVP. There is something else about Peyton and Eli Manning. First and foremost, theyre brothers. They know each other inside out. They root for each other. They bleed for each other. Theyre family. So when little brother Eli says Peyton doesnt need to beat the Seattle Seahawks and win a second Super Bowl to secure his legacy as one of the NFLs greatest quarterbacks, believe him. "I think Peytons already created his own legacy," Eli said Thursday during a conference call 10 days before Peyton and Broncos meet the Seahawks in the Super Bowl at MetLife Stadium. "Hes played at a very high level for a long period of time and hes overcome injuries and obviously set numerous records and been on a lot of playoff teams, playing in his third Super Bowl. I dont think thats something that hes worried about. "There will always be arguments about who is the greatest? Or who is the best," Eli said. "I think if youre in that argument, if youre one of the names thrown around in there, I think youve already created a pretty good legacy." Peytons resume is impressive: four-time MVP, 13-time Pro Bowler, seven-time All Pro. Sure, there is only one title. Two would be the icing, and put him on par with Eli. For the past few days, Eli Manning said his big job has been to get his brother extra tickets for the first outdoor Super Bowl in a cold-weather city. Barring late add-ons, hes already hit the request number. "Obviously, I know what its like with the Super Bowl and a lot of people are trying to figure out if theyre coming to the games, so Im trying to take some of that stress off of him and help manage some of those things," Eli said. "That way, he can focus on work and getting the game plan." While the two have exchanged some text messages, the brothers have not seen each other since Denvers win oover New England in the AFC title game on Sunday. Malliciah Goodman Falcons Jersey. They hope to get together early next week in the New York for a few hours, when Eli will give Peyton the secrets about playing in MetLife Stadium and his insight into playing Seattle, which the Giants did on here on Dec. 15. The way the Seahawks defence dominated New York that day in a 23-0 win, Peyton might well ignore the advice. After that, Peyton will take centre stage during the weeklong media frenzy and Eli will get ready to watch only his second game at the Meadowlands. The first was in 2003 when the Jets crushed Peyton and the Colts in an AFC playoff game at Giants Stadium. Eli was still at Ole Miss. There is some coincidence about this game. When Eli won his second Super Bowl in 2012, it was in Peytons stadium in Indianapolis. "Im rooting for him," Eli said. "Its not like watching any other football game. If Im watching two other teams, Im kind of casually watching and dont really care who wins or loses. Here, its a little bit more nerve-racking. I dont get nervous playing football games, I get nervous watching my brother play, and I guess because Ive been doing this for a long time and you kind of know key moments and key plays." Eli does not think the cold will be a factor in the game. The bigger issue for his brother would be snow and wind. That might affect the Broncos more because they are a passing offence. The Seahawks are more run-oriented. Coming into the season, Eli hoped the Giants might become the first time to play the Super Bowl in their own stadium. A 0-6 start derailed that and led to a 7-9 season that left New York out of the playoffs for the fourth time in five years. If hes not going, Manning is happy his brother made it. There is a little jealousy, too. "It kind of makes you want to get back to that situation and kind of get back to working and getting your mind set on doing whatever I have to do to get the Giants back to the championship games and get back to Super Bowls," Eli said. Sunday, hell watch, and root for Peyton, just like his big brother did for him in 2008 and 12, when the Giants won it all. Thats the family way. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
jendy

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-10-2022 05:21:51    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Thank you for writing such 1001 games an excellent essay. I'm curious whether you plan to write more posts like this one. I'll be returning to your website frequently!
Terug naar boven
AleksShamles

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-10-2022 14:06:17    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Wink
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: