Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

d from it because you look at his line in Edmonton and hes r

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blueberryjerry

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-12-2016 03:33:07    Onderwerp: d from it because you look at his line in Edmonton and hes r Reageren met citaat

TORONTO -- The return of third baseman Brett Lawrie lasted all of three innings before he left the game with lower back tightness. David Parry Colts Jersey . Left-hander Mark Buehrle, meanwhile, lasted only four innings in his start. That just about summed up the way things went on Tuesday for the Toronto Blue Jays as they extended their losing streak to four games with a 9-3 defeat at the hands of the Baltimore Orioles. The Blue Jays dropped to five games off the pace in the American League East as the first-place Orioles won their third in a row. The return of Lawrie, who suffered a broken finger in June, was supposed to give the Blue Jays a boost in the opener of the three-game set between the top two teams in the division. But he felt something in his back during batting practice and again during the game. He singled in his only at-bat, in the second inning, and was replaced at third base by Danny Valencia after the third. "We dont think its anything serious," manager John Gibbons said. "Hes day-to-day." Lawrie was scheduled to have an MRI on Wednesday. "It was just kind of grabbing me a little bit as I was warming up and kind of just going about my day," he said. "This is my first game back, I really dont want to make it permanent that I dont get back. So I really just wanted to get out of there and see what it was." Lawrie said he had had no back problems during his rehabilitation process from the broken finger until Tuesday. Caleb Joseph, Jonathan Schoop and Chris Davis hit solo home runs for the Orioles who outhit the Blue Jays 14-12 and stranded 11 runners to the Blue Jays 10. "With us losing today doesnt mean our season is over," Buehrle said. "If somebody thought we were going to come in and sweep these guys, youre on some good drugs, thats not going to happen. Theyre in first place for a reason." Orioles right-hander Bud Norris (9-7) allowed seven hits and two runs, both on a homer by Colby Rasmus, in 5 1/3 innings. Norris is 3-0 in five career starts against Toronto. Buehrle (11-Cool allowed 10 hits, including two home runs, three walks and four runs in four innings. He is 1-7 in his past 11 starts. "Its frustrating giving up 10 hits in four innings," Buehrle said. "I feel like Im making some quality pitches at certain times and Im making mistakes and theyre making me pay for them." Added Gibbons: "Basically they just hit him around pretty good. Hes a location guy. Hes a control artist. Hes got some guys in that lineup over there who have hit him in his career so its not an easy lineup for him to face. A lot of power guys. Hes got to be on. When hes off hes going to be hit." Orioles manager Buck Showalter said his team was lucky to have caught Buehrle "on a down night." "Were fortunate," Showalter said. "Weve had a couple of good offensive nights. I hope it continues." The Orioles (64-4Cool stranded five runners over the first two innings before cashing in with a run in the third on a one-out walk to Delmon Young and a two-out double by J.J. Hardy. The Orioles took a 4-0 lead with a three-run fourth that opened with back-to-back homers by Joseph and Schoop. Nick Markakis and Manny Machado followed with singles before Adam Jones popped out. Youngs grounder to third took a bad hop for an RBI single. Nelson Cruz grounded into a double play to end the inning. The Blue Jays (60-54) cut the lead in half in their fourth on a leadoff single by Dioner Navarro and, with two out, the 15th homer of the season by Rasmus. Davis hit his 18th homer of the season against right-hander Aaron Sanchez with one out in the fifth to give the Orioles a 5-2 lead. Sanchez allowed another run in the sixth on two walks and a single by Cruz. Left-hander Brian Matusz replaced Norris in the sixth after Valencias one-out single. Matusz was replaced by right-hander Tommy Hunter after Ryan Goins and Jose Reyes started the seventh inning with singles. Melky Cabrera singled to load the bases. Jose Bautista hit a sacrifice fly to right to cut the lead to 6-3, but Navarro ended the threat when he grounded into a double play. The Orioles increased their lead to 9-3 in the eighth after Dustin McGowan allowed walks to Machado and Young and a single to Jones to load the bases. Cruz hit a sacrifice fly and Hardy singled in a run. Left-hander Aaron Loup took over and allowed a sacrifice fly by Davis on a foul ball that was caught by Valencia who had a long run down the line. "A big statement game for us here the first game of the series," Norris said. "These guys are right behind us and on our tail." Notes: Attendance at Rogers Centre was 36,183. à Blue Jays INF Steve Tolleson was put on the paternity list and that opened a spot for Lawrie. Lawrie suffered a broken right index finger when hit by a pitch at Cincinnati on June 22. He was 4-for-10 in three games on a rehabilitation assignment with single-A Dunedin. à DH Adam Lind (right foot fracture) could return to the Blue Jays by the weekend or by the beginning of next week, manager John Gibbons said. à A return date for 1B Edwin Encarnacion (right quadriceps strain) is still undetermined although he is swinging a bat and has resumed running after a minor setback. à RHP Drew Hutchison (7-9, 4.62 earned-run average) will pitch for the Blue Jays on Wednesday against Orioles LHP Wei-Yin Chen (12-3, 3.76 ERA). Frank Gore Colts Jersey . Selected by the Titans in the 2007 NFL Draft, Johnson rejoined the club last season after a five-year stint with Indianapolis. Peyton Manning Colts Jersey . The ninth-seeded Safarova doused Swede Johanna Larsson 6-2, 6-3 on the green clay at Family Circle Tennis Center. The Czech player was a finalist here two years ago and captured back-to-back doubles titles in 2012 and last year. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Black-Erik-Walden-Colts-Jersey.html?cat=880 .twitter.com/xBTpoAKLJk — Daryl Zerr (@darylzerr) May 29, 2014 @BarDown I give to you the @SquirrelsNCHL aka the Fighting Squirels.Ricky Foley is back among the CFLs elite pass rushers.The Saskatchewan Roughriders veteran defensive end is fifth overall in sacks with 11, just one off his career-best. Foley, 32, of Courtice, Ont., was named the leagues top Canadian in 2009 when he recorded a CFL-high 12 sacks while with the B.C. Lions.The six-foot-three, 258-pound Foley has also recorded 51 tackles this season, which is 18 behind his career-high of 69 recorded in 11 with the Toronto Argonauts. While that mark would appear safe considering Saskatchewan has just two regular-season games remaining, Foley needs just one more tackle to post the second-best total of his nine-year CFL career.But after registering a combined 10 sacks over three campaigns with Toronto (2010-12), Foley is at double-digits in a season for the first time since 09 and has recorded 19 sacks (and counting) since joining the Riders as a free agent prior to the 13 campaign. However, thats of little solace to the former York Lions star, who figures hes left more on the field this year.Ive had nagging issues, I wouldnt say injuries because I didnt miss time but Ive been battling a lot of things this year, Foley said. I pulled a glute muscle (in 26-13 loss to B.C. on July 12) that I played through and looking at the film I felt I missed a lot.I probably should be around 20 (sacks) right now but you know, double-digits is still really good. I think Ive put together some good games.Saskatchewans defence has made life miserable for quarterbacks this year. John Chick has led the way with a CFL-leading 14 sacks, two ahead of teammate Tearrius George and three in front of Foley. Having to face three top pass-rushing threats certainly presents a challenge for a rival offence.Its almost like pick your poison, Foley said. But the best thing is we know if one of us gets it going, the others will be like, OK, go be that guy and Ill cover for you and let you go.Its a pretty good deeal like that. Trent Cole Colts Jersey. Foley has developed quickly into a top pass-rusher. He didnt start playing football until he got to York and estimates he played roughly 20 games with the Lions before being drafted fourth overall in the 06 CFL draft by B.C.I played special-teams most of my first few years with B.C. so I dont really think I have much mileage on me, Foley said. Ive learned how to train now, how to take care of my body, how to eat properly.And that theres more than one way to win a Grey Cup. During his time in Toronto, Foley was required to do more in former defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones scheme than just get to the quarterback. There were times he had to drop into coverage and allow a teammate to blitz from a different point on the field.While Foleys sack total suffered, he did secure a championship ring, being named the top Canadian in Torontos 35-22 victory over Calgary in the 100th Grey Cup game at Rogers Centre in November 2012.Ive taken something from that to where its easy for me to drop into coverage and I dont question it, I just do it, Foley said. I understand it and my football knowledge is much more vast for playing in that system.And I think Chris Jones (now Edmontons head coach) learned from it because you look at his line in Edmonton and hes rushing four guys the whole game. The game is always changing and whether youre a coach or player, youre always learning and expanding your knowledge regarding what works.Foley has been part of three Grey Cup-winning teams — 06 with B.C., 12 with Toronto and last year with Saskatchewan.Its weird because I used to have a career goal in mind to lead the league in sacks, Foley said. I did that in 09, then I wanted to win championships every year so its hard to say if this is going to be my best year.If Im close to the (sack) total of 09, which I am, and we can get to the Cup, then yeah, I will consider it my best year for sure. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: