Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

www.mlbteammetsshop.com/

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met de Cheetah
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Xiaoyeshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-07-2018 10:11:30    Onderwerp: www.mlbteammetsshop.com/ Reageren met citaat

The do s and don ts of the professional real estate transaction. Specifically the handling of the initial offer to purchase.

15 Yard Penalty for Roughing the Passer!

I just passed off a NC Offer to Purchase to the Listing Agent. Squeals were the result.

I listened to the puffs and waited until the diatribe settled down. Finally Cheap Tennessee Titans T-Shirts , I hear the the offensive squawk. How can you let your clients submit this, at this price? Are you a rookie agent?

Flag! Unsportsmanlike conduct. 15 yards from the spot of the foul.

Look, I m relaying my buyers wishes, not mine. Not everyone comes from a Vulcan mind meld factory. My job as their Charlotte Realtor is to advise, relay Cheap Tennessee Titans Hoodie , and monitor.

Unfortunately the press has it that all home owners are desperate to sell their homes. Everybody is in Foreclosure. Nevermind that Charlotte NC Real Estate sales continue to be in the top five market nationwide.

So, I say to you, blame the press. Consult with your home sellers. But don t blame me. Just say no. I m good with that.

Not all my real estate clients believe the low ball offer will be accepted. In fact, it s just a water tester that rarely works..and I tell them that they are starting off on the weak foot. But I don t tell them what to put on paper, they put what they want Customized Tennessee Titans Jersey , I only advise. Have you ever had a client that will just NOT take your advise?

So, my retort to the squawker, just say NO to the offer. No flags need to be thrown. I put my efforts into making this contract submission and it cost you nothing.

I ll take an offer to purchase over a violin on why my house isn t getting attention any day. I understand, as I have listings too. This is the best feedback your seller can get.

As the listing agent, you have three things that you and your seller can do with our offer: Reject it as written Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys , Accept it as written, or, we can negotiate it if you wish. I brought you an offer and you are kindly welcome.

My point is there is no reason for me to throw the flag. Else wise, knock it off. Be Happy you got it on paper.

This new market brings out some of the best and some of the worst in techniques and gadgetry. When is too much, too much?

Let s revisit the basics Will Compton Titans Jersey , Thinking Inside the Box . This is not to agitate the thinking outside the box gang , but there are some things that are tried and true that don t need to be reinvented.

When someone calls, Answer the phone. Voice mail is when you are too busy. It is not the standard way people should communicate. Never expect text messaging to replace the human voice. I predict we will not evolve into mimes with text devices for communication.

Courtesy is an art, not a fad.

Smiles are not Smile they are genuine and are emitted from your face.

A real handshake presses two Human hands together, not some form of digital protocol.

Our business is becoming more virtual and less human due the the theory of outside the box.

So are we to evolve into Real Estate Ebay? Gosh I hope not. Buying a home without the opportunity of turning the doorknob sounds like a bad science fiction novel. And getting advise from an unlicensed Apple456 at OutsideTheBox dot commer sounds even scarier.

Maybe I m just a people person... or maybe just an inside the box kind of guy. No flags necessary Xavier Su'a-Filo Titans Jersey , just remember, be polite with your responses and apply some common courtesy. This will enhance the professional nature of our Charlotte NC real estate transactions, as well as every where else.
Author's Resource Box

Claude Cross is BrokerOwner of Homes By Cross. We are located in Charlotte North Carolina, and specialize in Charlotte NC Real Estate and Relocation. Come take a tour of our area at: http:www.homesbycross

Article Source:

three.Terrific Southern.

The Superb Southern Wine area is a significant spot embracing forest walks, mountain climbing and excellent coastal surroundings. It hosts some of the most profitable wineries in Western Australia.

The five sub areas of Albany Luke Stocker Titans Jersey , Denmark, Frankland River, Mt Barker and the Porongurups, have rather distinctive expanding problems and a lot more than 100 cellar doorways present guests an interesting tasting working experience.

4.Pemberton and Manjimup.

The wineries in this district produce calme local climate wines and are surrounded by impressive Jarrah and Karri forests. They are tucked away in the great rainfall region of the decrease South West of Western Australia.

Pemberton is the coolest wine location in the state. Every last now and then I’ll sit down by a section of the river, and if I’ve acquired my fishing rod with me I may even have a effective troll for that elusive trout.

So Bennie Logan Titans Jersey , exactly where are the greatest areas to go? Well, “best” is a tricky one to response, but some of the far more well-known locations are as follows:

Wellington Dam – There are a range of excellent walks about the Wellington Dam place, which include from the dam itself down to the Honeymoon Pool location, passing by “Big Rock” Blaine Gabbert Titans Jersey , “Very little Rock”, and the rapids.

HarveyLogue Brook Dam – Such as Hoffman Mill and other parts in the jarrah forrest east of Harvey. NangaDwellingup – The Murray river the following offers some superb backdrops to walks about the older Nanga mill site.

Leeuwin Naturalist Countrywide Park – Beautiful views all along the limestone coast of this region

Valley of the Giants – Potentially the ideal of all – who could not be in awe of the considerable karri trees of the locations all over Pemberton, Manjimup, Walpole, and Denmark.

A rather in depth list of around 50 bushwalks .
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met de Cheetah Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: