Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

One day, my mother took me

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-07-2018 09:06:14    Onderwerp: One day, my mother took me Reageren met citaat

One day, my mother took me to the market. Walking, I saw a person lying on a wooden board in front Cigarettes For Sale. His hair was messy, his face was dirty, his eyes were a little sluggish, and he was wearing a ragged and dirty clothes. When I came closer, I had no feet on my left leg. I was stretching my hand to ask for money from others. I kept saying in my mouth: "Thank you, good-hearted people, thank you good-hearted people..." It turned out to be a disabled person, I saw around The people all cast a pitiful and sympathetic look on him. The passing people voted for him. There are ten yuan, five yuan... I also gave him two yuan and expressed my right. His sympathy, he received a lot of money in a while. My mother said to me: "I still have a lot of good people!" Suddenly I remembered a lyric: As long as everyone gives a little love, the world will become a beautiful world! mother and I continued to move forward and suddenly saw a person walking around the crowd and reaching out to ask for money. I have a fixed look, yeah---! He is a strong young man. Huh? Why is such a strong person a beggar? I am puzzled in my heart Cigarettes Cheaper. I was thinking, and I saw that when he asked for money from others, everyone not only did not give him money but also looked at him with contempt. At this time, my mother said to me: "You see that this person is so strong and depends on the pity and charity of others to live Cigarette Online. This will make people look down on us. We must be strong in life; be a person who has confidence in life. The people who use our knowledge to create society Cigarette Tobacco For Sale.�� My mother��s words hurt me deeply. I am secretly determined in my heart that I must study hard Marlboro Menthol 100S, work hard, use my knowledge and ability to create value and return to society!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: