Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

end in Buenos Aires, his third consecutive title in that cla

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blueberryjerry

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-12-2016 04:03:17    Onderwerp: end in Buenos Aires, his third consecutive title in that cla Reageren met citaat

NEW YORK -- Forward Martin St. Nick Vigil Bengals Jersey . Louis of the Tampa Bay Lightning was named the NHLs first star of the week Monday. Goaltenders Jonathan Quick of the Los Angeles Kings and Corey Crawford of the Chicago Blackhawks are the second and third stars, respectively. St. Louis had five goals and eight points in four games. He scored four goals in a 5-4 loss to San Jose on Saturday night, the second in club history to do so after Chris Kontos achieved the feat in 1992. Quick was the second star after posting a 2-0-1 record, 0.97 goals-against average and .967 save percentage with one shutout. The 27-year-old American has a 14-6-2 record, 2.05 GAA and .918 save percentage this season. Crawford also had a 2-0-1 record last week with a 2.22 goals-against average and .916 save percentage. In 34 appearances this season, the 29-year-old Montreal native has a 19-7-7 record, 2.44 GAA and .912 save percentage. Giovani Bernard Bengals Jersey . -- Conner Bleackley got it done in regulation time and in the shootout. Clint Boling Bengals Jersey . Ryan Callahan trade talks caught a lot of people off guard. Details are now emerging about why the Rangers would consider such a move. Darren Dreger: He wants a lot of money. Its been widely reported that Callahan is looking for a seven-year term around $6 million per year. That is not accurate. Im told that it is more than $6. http://www.footballbengalsnflstore.com/Youth-Russell-Bodine-Elite-Jersey/ . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Top-ranked Rafael Nadal survived a scare at the Rio Open on Saturday, fighting off two match points before defeating fellow Spaniard Pablo Andujar 2-6, 6-3, 7-6 (10) to advance to the final. Nadal will next face Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine, who upset second-seeded David Ferrer 6-4, 6-4 on Rios outdoor clay. Nadal has been almost unbeatable on clay in his career, compiling a 297-21 record, the best in the Open era. His last loss on the surface was 10 months ago against Novak Djokovic in the Monte Carlo Masters. But this was not his night as he needed nearly three hours to defeat Andujar. Nadal is returning from a back injury he sustained in the final of the Australian Open four weeks ago -- a match he lost to Stanislas Wawrinka. "I felt empty the whole match," he said. "It was very humid, and this was the toughest day of all. I just didnt feel that great physically, and Im not talking about the back. I just didnt feel that great. "It was close because he played well, and I didnt play my best," Nadal added. Nadal acknowledged his victory was lucky. "The tiebreak was a lottery," he said. "But I played better in the tiebreak than the rest of the match." Andujar had two match points in the third-set tiebreaker but ccouldnt convert either. Leon Hall Bengals Jersey. "I played one of the best matches of my life," he said. "Maybe the best. But I had a great one across (the net) from me." Dolgopolov, who had beaten Ferrer only once in seven previous matches, won handily and didnt flinch. "I always have these type matches with him, and usually at the end he would beat me," the Ukrainian said. "I knew Id have to make those shots. If you dont win the points against him, he takes it away. Im really happy I didnt get tight and give away a lot of shots." Dolgopolov has won two previous ATP titles. Ferrer won the Copa Claro last weekend in Buenos Aires, his third consecutive title in that clay-court event. He has 21 ATP titles. In the womens tournament, top-seeded Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic and fifth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan will face off in the final. Zakopalova defeated local hope Teliana Pereira 6-2, 6-1, and Nara won over Nastassja Burnett of Italy 6-4, 3-6, 6-2. Zakopalova will be aiming for her third WTA singles title. She won two in 2004, and has since been a losing finalist 11 times. This will be Naras first WTA singles final. "Im very surprised because its on a clay court," said Nara, a university student who prefers hard courts. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: