Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Greenland midfielder

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-08-2018 08:26:08    Onderwerp: Greenland midfielder Reageren met citaat

SHANGHAI Sam Reinhart Jersey , Nov. 19 (Xinhua) -- Obafemi Martins's goal in the first half helped Shanghai Greenland beat 1-0 Shanghai SIPG in the first leg of the final of the Chinese Football Association (CFA) Cup, leaving their arch rivals a tough battle in the second leg.

Greenland midfielder Qin Sheng's through ball released the winger Cao Yunding on 17 minutes, but his angled drive rattled the upright.

Greenland broke the deadlock in the 38th minute as Liu Ruofan sprinted down to the right after a give and go with Cao Yunding and rolled cross for Martins to slot the ball into the empty net.

The hosts almost embellished their lead just 7 minutes after the interval as Giovanni Moreno's attempt in melee was denied by keeper Yan Junling on goal-line.

SIPG had strong penalty appeals as Oscar fell down under Fredy Guarin's challenge, but the referee waved play on, and the Brazilian was booked for diving.

The visitors missed a good opportunity as the substitute Wei Shihao's diving header hit the woodwork.

"It's a tough game, we have been trying to score, but Greenland's formation is very compact, we should have a better performance. Our priority is the second leg, I hope that we can win the title," said SIPG coach Andre Villas-Boas.

The decider will be at SIPG's home soil on Nov. 26, and the winner will move into AFC Champions League automatically.

BERLIN, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- German airline investor, Hans Rudolf Woehrl, has submitted an offer of up to 500 million euros (600 million U.S. dollars) to acquire the insolvent carrier Air Berlin, the Nuremberg-based businessman said in a statement via Facebook Sunday night.

Woehrl reiterated his desire to take over the entirety of Air Berlin, with the payment being made in several installments and the final figure being conditional upon the firm's performance. The offer posted on his Facebook page also promises employees a profit share of 100 million euros in the event of a re-sale.

The aviation investor wrote that he had informed other interested parties such as the airlines Lufthansa, Condor and Germania in the hope that they would "participate in our bid". Nevertheless, the statement emphasized that Woehrl's INTRO group could also restore Air Berlin to health on its own if necessary.

Woehrl is only one of several parties which have expressed interest in acquiring at least parts of Germany's second largest carrier. Despite recording losses for years and ultimately filing for bankruptcy, Air Berlin's starting and landing rights at Duesseldorf and Berlin airports, as well as its profitable subsidiary Fly Niki, are seen as highly-prized assets in the industry.

The statement further voiced confidence that Air Berlin would "grow again soon" and hence require "at least the same number of employees as today."

Woehrl had previously accused the German government and domestic market leader Lufthansa of a conspiracy to break up the bankrupt company. On Sunday night, he reiterated "his promise" to "save the wonderful Air Berlin and all of its jobs".

Hurricane Irma makes landfall in Florida Keys

China beats Japan 3-1 to claim title at 2017 FIVB World Grand Champions Cup

Xinhua weekly photos

Parade held during Shanghai Tourism Festival

China, Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

Farmers busy with farm work around Bailu across China

Rural children take free lunch in SW China's Guizhou

NEW YORK, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- German defending champion Angelique Kerber was given a shock first-round exit at the US Open, losing to Japan's Naomi Osaka 6-3, 6-1 on Tuesday.

It took Osaka, ranked 45th in the world, just 64 minutes to send Kerber packing, one year after the German's triumph at Flushing Meadows.

Osaka hit hard from both sides and struck 22 clean winners in the match while Kerber, the first defending champion to lose in the US Open's first round since Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia in 2005, was in a different league.

Kerber's confidence was shot to pieces in the second set and Osaka was relentless to record the biggest win of her career.

A year ago on the same Arthur Ashe Stadium court, Osaka squandered a 5-1 lead in the final set and lost to American Madison Keys 7-5, 4-6, 7-6 (3) in a third-round match.

"When I stepped on the court and I heard all the people and I saw how big the stadium was, I got a little bit freaked out, but I tried to hold it in," the Japanese teenager said.

"I felt the same type of nerves come up 4-1 in this match, so I wanted to tell myself just to keep playing how I was playing and not let the nerves get over me as much as last year," she said.

"The experience last year helped me this year. I feel like I know that I can play with the top players now, so I don't have to be as nervous as I was today."

Video: "Major-Country Diplomacy" episode one

Trump visits Texas to see Harvey recovery

Two civilians killed in PKK attack in southeast Turkey

Get prepared for new semester

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Introducing the Trailer Hitches Published: 23.07.2008 | Author: kayzetkin | Category: Cars, Trucks-SUVS, Vehicles

Trailer hitches enable most types of trucks to haul cargo. Without having the proper kind of hitch, it is impossible for a truck to attach and pull trailers.

SUVs and pickup trucks that have trailer hitches can be used for a wide range of purposes. You use them in pulling boats, cargo trailers, campers and many other items. You. NHL Jerseys From China Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Wholesale Blue Jays Jerseys Wholesale Oakland Athletics Jerseys Wholesale Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: