Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Everyone knows that water is the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-09-2018 07:58:09    Onderwerp: Everyone knows that water is the Reageren met citaat

Everyone knows that water is the source of life. Everything is inseparable from water. Once the world's water resources are exhausted, then our blue planet, the earth, will be dead. But humans cannot do without water, as do animals and plants Marlboro Cigarettes Online. Therefore, it is imperative to save water Carton Of Newports. However, most people still ignorantly believe that water is regenerable, so they use water without restraint. This view is wrong. Although most of the earth is water, 97% is the ocean, fresh water only accounts for 3%, and most of the fresh water is in the north and south poles. In this way, there is less water available for us to drink. The world's largest freshwater lake, Lake Baikal, is located in Russia. It can be used as a waste water discharge from the factories on both sides of the strait Marlboro Menthol 100S, which seriously pollutes the water quality of Lake Baikal. What a big lossn life, there is a widespread phenomenon of wasting water resources. For example, when brushing your teeth and washing your face, the faucet is always open, and any precious drinking water can be drained away. A small handkerchief is washed but a whole basin of water is placed. Bottled drinking water or mineral water was thrown away after a few mouthfuls, etc., such waste, who ever saw the water crying silently, crying, but no one "sympathized" to turn off the taof not using water. Two weeks ago, the community I lived in because of the underground tap water pipeline failure Marlboro Gold Pack, equipment maintenance caused the water to stop, not only cooking, flushing without water, even drinking water has become a problem. We have to go to the boiler room to drown Newport Cigarettes Price, very hard, a bucket of water to cook, wash your teeth, drink, but also flush the toilet, the family is very thirsty before going to drink a sip of water. That Saturday, it was a heavy rain. My mother asked me to get up at six o'clock and pick up the rain to wash my face. I had to keep some spares. I was so sweaty when I was in a big battle. The clothes and shoes were all wet. The taste of stopping the water is realIf this is not the breakdown of the water pipe, but the earth on which we live, there is no fted by unwarranted waste, I call on the whole society to save water. How should we practice the promise of saving water? First, don't keep the faucet open while brushing your teeth. Second, many times, water can be used twice, such as rice water can be used to water the flowers, so that not only nutrition but also water. There are still many ways to save water. As long as we look for it, find people will not drink water, and they will die in three days! China's water resources per capita is only 2,300 m3, about 1/4 of the world's per capita level, ranking 121 in the world. It is one of the, saving w
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: