Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

him with a return to the club where he

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lw789

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-12-2016 08:57:51    Onderwerp: him with a return to the club where he Reageren met citaat

CROMWELL, Conn. -- Scott Langley is being careful not to get too far ahead of himself in the Travelers Championship. Thats the mistake he said he made three weeks ago at the Memorial Tournament when he shot a 79 in the final round to drop into a tie for 28th. Winless in two seasons on the PGA Tour, the 25-year-old Langley took the second-round lead in the Travelers on Friday, following his opening 64 with a 65 to reach 11 under 129. He had eight birdies, a double bogey and a bogey in the second round at TPC River Highlands. "Ive been in contention. I played in the final group on Sunday at Memorial," Langley said. "This weekend, Im not going to think about possibilities. Im not going to think about what it means to win. Im not going to think about any of that stuff. Im just going to keep my head down and play my game." Michael Putnam, Harris English and K.J. Choi were a stroke back. Putnam shot 63, matching the best round of the day. English had a 64, and Choi shot 65. Langley was 11 under after 10 holes Friday, but an errant approach shot on the 342-yard, par-4 second hole led to a double bogey. "I was ticked off because it was such an easy mistake, a simple wedge shot," said Langley, trying to become the fifth straight first-time PGA Tour winner in the event. Langley birdied the next hole. Ive given myself a lot of short birdie opportunities the first two days. Those are nice," Langley said. "When you start adding up three, four and five almost tap-in birdies, that just really kind of boosts you up." First-round leader Brendan Steele had a 69 and to top the group at 9 under. He made three bogeys on his first nine holes, but rallied with four straight birdies on Nos. 3-6. Patrick Rodgers, the former Stanford star making his pro debut, was 5 under after a 69. Cameron Wilson, Rodgers college teammate who also was making his pro debut, missed the cut with rounds of 73 and 75. Defending champion Ken Duke was 3 under after a 72. Masters champion Bubba Watson, the 2010 Travelers winner for his first PGA Tour title, followed his opening 67 with a 72 to make the cut by a stroke. Putnam has finished in the top 25 once in 22 events this season. He matched his season best with a 67 in the first round and bettered it significantly Friday with the 63. "It was a perfect day for scoring. It left myself in some good spots and made a couple putts," Putnam said. "I actually three-putted 13 for par so it could have been even better." Defending champion Ken Duke was 3 under after a 72. "I hit a lot of bad shots and I have no excuse for it, but yeah, its good to finish strong and be here for the weekend," Duke said. "Thats what you always want to do." Erik Compton, the two-time heart transplant recipient who tied for second Sunday in the U.S. Open, missed the cut. He had a 69 in the second round to finish at 3 over. Teemu Pulkkinen Red Wings Jersey Authentic .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. Evgeny Svechnikov Red Wings Jersey Authentic . The Los Angeles Clippers showed them just how ugly that life could be. Jared Dudley scored a season-high 21 points, Chris Paul added 16 points and 17 assists, and the Clippers jumped all over the Bulls in Roses absence for a 121-82 victory Sunday. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/gordie-howe-jersey/.com) - The Winnipeg Jets got over one hurdle by snapping their longest losing streak of the season. Darren Helm Red Wings Jersey Authentic . - The Cleveland Indians will place centerfielder Michael Bourn on the disabled list before their opener at Oakland on March 31. Dylan Larkin Red Wings Jersey . The photograph shows Parker and a French comedian making a gesture known in France as a "quenelle," which critics describe as inverted Nazi salute. Parker said in a statement released through the Spurs that the photograph was taken three years ago. Parker, who was born in Belgium but raised in France, said he didnt know at the time that "it could be in any way offensive or harmful.Cristiano Ronaldo says Jose Mourinho can restore Manchester Uniteds identity when he takes over - but insists he wont be joining his fellow Portuguese at Old Trafford. Sky Sports News HQ understands Mourinho will be unveiled as Louis van Gaals successor by Friday this week.In an interview with the Jugones programme on Spanish television - to be aired on Friday afternoon and quoted by The Sun - Ronaldo backed Mourinho to reinvigorate United but insisted he will be staying at Real Madrid. Ronaldo played under Mourinho at Real Madrid and the pair famously did not get on, in particular during the coachs last season at the Bernabeu in 2012-13.Ronaldo said: Hes already signed hasnt he? I think its good. New deal? Ronaldo has urged Real Madrid to offer him a new contract If its something United wanted I think its good - I hope Manchester United get back to what they were because its an impressive club but in the last years they lacked an identity a bit.And it hurts me seeing United like that because its a club I carry in my heart. I wish Mourinho can restore them back to the top. Ronaldo hopes Mourinho is a success at United Ronaldo said that rumours linking him with a return to the club where he made his name are wide of the mark.Right now yes I am happy and I want to stay at this club, he said. I dont see any other club that is better than Real Madrid. If you weigh things up thhere is no better club.ddddddddddddSo all other clubs can forget about me because Real Madrid is the best. Ahead of the 2016 Champions League final, we look at the best of Real Madrids Cristiano Ronaldo in La Liga this season Get Sky Sports Alerts Keep up to date during the close season. Your teams breaking news - direct to your mobile Also See: Ronaldo wants new Real deal Cristiano Ronaldos CL finals WATCH: The best of Ronaldo Ronaldo returns to training China Jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: