Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

off limited ball, was a pass away from p

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-10-2018 03:46:42    Onderwerp: off limited ball, was a pass away from p Reageren met citaat

ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Top seeds Juan Martin del Potro and Andy Murray overcame bumps to reach the ABN Amro quarterfinals on Thursday. Maurice Richard Jersey . Del Potro, the 2012 runner-up and 2013 champion, beat Paul-Henri Mathieu of France 6-2, 7-6 (2) but had to save two set-points on serve at 5-6 in the second. "I recovered myself well in the tiebreak, because I made too many mistakes in the second set," he said. Still feeling pain in his left wrist, he added, "Sometimes I get frustrated . its not easy when I want to close the point and hit hard but I have to hit slices. But I have done this for the past month on the tour and I have to deal with it. If the pain goes away I will start to hit the backhand harder again." Second-seeded Murray bested Austrian qualifier Dominic Thiem 6-4, 3-6, 6-3. They were evenly matched in the first two sets, with Thiem saving three break points to take the second. But Murray asserted himself in the third, in an exciting match which lasted 2 hours, 21 minutes. "It was unbelievably tough with a lot of long games," Murray said. "Maybe fun for the fans, but not (for me) to play against a talent like Dominic Thiem. Well be hearing a lot from him." Murray faces Marin Cilic in the quarterfinals after Cilic upset fifth-seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-4. Del Potro plays Latvian Ernests Gulbis, who beat eighth-seed Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 6-4, 7-6 (3). Also, third-seeded Tomas Berdych beat Nicolas Mahut of France 6-4, 6-3 and will meet Wimbledon semifinalist Jerzy Janowicz on Friday. But fourth-seeded Richard Gasquet was knocked out by Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-5, 7-5, and the German will face Dutch wild card Igor Sijsling in the last eight. Stanley Cup Jersey . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals. Victor Mete Jersey . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish. http://www.canadiensauthority.com/authentic-jacob-de-la-rose-canadiens-jersey/ . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring.Connacht earned a home Guinness PRO12 semi-final courtesy of a 14-7 win over Glasgow Warriors at a rain-soaked Sportsground. The 14-man Warriors, who had their Tongan prop Sila Puafisi sent off, finished just behind second-placed Connacht in the table and will make the return trip to Galway in two weeks time, live on Sky Sports. The Sky Sports panel discuss the thrilling conclusion to the Guinness PRO12 regular season Pat Lams men will hope for a repeat result as they strive to reach their first final at the end of what is already the Irish provinces best league campaign. Bundee Akis 17th-minute try gave the westerners a 7-0 half-time lead, with Finn Russell missing two kickable penalties for Glasgow. Stuart Hogg is tackled by Connacht duo John Muldoon and Nidi Adeolokun Gordon Reids well-taken try tied things up, but his front row colleague Puafisi was sent off in the 49th minute for a dangerous head-first challenge on Kieran Marmion.Replacement Shane OLeary provided the assist and conversion for Tiernan OHallorans vital 59th-minute touchdown, and the hosts saw out the hard-fought victory with some defiant late defence. PRO12 play-offs confirmed Connacht to host Glasgow while Ulster visit Leinster Russell sent an early penalty wide after Leone Nakarawa had slipped clean through from a ruck to launch Glasgows first attack from deep.A nervy Russell also overcooked a touch-finder but Nakarawa soon broke the line again, stretching the home defence until prop Reid knocked on in the 22. Bundee Aki scores Connachts first try But Connacht were clinical from their very first attack, Marmion and AJ MacGinty linking smartly off a close-range maul before Aki used his power to make it over by the posts. Mark Streit Jersey. MacGinty converted for 7-0.A scrum penalty was nudged wide by Russell and with Sean OBrien and Ultan Dillane leading a resolute Connacht defence, the Warriors remained scoreless. Five-try Munster beat Scarlets Munster secure Champions Cup place with 31-15 victory Aki, who continued to threaten off limited ball, was a pass away from putting Robbie Henshaw over and their captain John Muldoon was also denied just a metre out.The home side were unable to profit from a snappy break by Marmion, the Ireland scrum-half hardly putting a foot wrong on his 100th appearance for Connacht. Gordon Reid celebrates scoring his second-half try However, the Warriors were level within seven minutes of the restart. They won a series of penalties and prop Reid managed to crash over off the back of a close-in ruck. Russells extras made it 7-7.Connacht quickly got back into scoring range, though, and as tempers flared, input from TMO Olly Hodges saw referee Ian Davies dismiss Puafisi for leading with the head on Marmion at a ruck.The home side, who had to move hooker Tom McCartney to loosehead in a patched-up front row, should have scored from Marmions blindside burst off a scrum and flanker OBrien was also thwarted near the posts. Tiernan OHalloran beats Stuart Hogg to score Connachts second try The breakthrough finally came when full-back OHalloran rose above his opposite number Stuart Hogg to collect OLearys cross-field kick and dot down wide on the right.The conversion was added by OLeary before a smashing break by Simone Favaro and kick ahead almost put Hogg in for a quick response. Ulster secure play-off spot Irish province score six tries in 46-26 victory at Ospreys Some superb handling had Glasgow hammering on the door again with five minutes left, but Connacht forced another error and a final ruck penalty was enough to see them home. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: