Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

with their best record since going 10-6 in 20

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-10-2018 04:11:57    Onderwerp: with their best record since going 10-6 in 20 Reageren met citaat

SACRAMENTO, Calif. Chicago Bears Jerseys . -- T.J. Dillashaw was looking forward to beating the man he won the UFC bantamweight title from in May and cementing his status as one of the best pound-for-pound fighters in the business. Instead, Dillashaw will have to settle for a last-minute replacement. Renan Barao was removed from the rematch against Dillashaw (11-2) after reportedly feeling ill during his weight cut Friday. He was replaced by Joe Soto (15-2), who was scheduled to fight the undercard against Anthony Birchak. Dillashaw and Soto are set for a five-round bout headlining UFC 177 on Saturday night in Sacramento, a little more than 80 miles from where the current champ grew up in Angels Camp. Birchaks new opponent was not immediately announced. The change of plans shouldnt derail Dillashaws determination. By nearly taking Barao the distance before scoring one of the biggest upsets in MMA history, Dillashaw proved to be more than a fly-by-night power puncher and established himself as a force in the division and all of UFC. Now hes out to prove it was no fluke against Soto, who has won six consecutive fights. A 10-to-1 underdog for the first fight, Dillashaw became an instant celebrity following his dominant performance that began with a first-round knockdown of Barao after a hard overhand right to the head. Barao went down again in the fifth round shortly before the fight was stopped at the 2:26 mark, ending Baraos 22-fight win streak. Along the way, Dillashaw landed 140 significant strikes, fourth-most ever by any fighter in a UFC championship bout. "It went a lot smoother than I expected but (I was) not shocked at all," Dillashaw said. "I was confident going into the fight, I broke the guy down many times in my head and I visualized myself winning." Since winning the title from Barao at UFC 173, the 28-year-old Dillashaws life has changed dramatically. He got married to his longtime girlfriend not long after the fight then went back into the gym and had been busy promoting the rematch. Dillashaw certainly looks the part, too. During a press conference this week, the Sacramento area native wore a tan sports jacket and matching shirt that has his initials sewn into the cuffs. He sported sunglasses and smiled for pictures while alternately talking about his win over Barao in May and Saturdays rematch. "Its definitely an adjustment but Im excited to do it," Dillashaw said. "The whole goal is to have all the eyes on you and become champion of the world and have all these problems of the media bugging you too much." Soto is a relative unknown who was scheduled to make his UFC debut on the undercard. Now hes got an unexpected shot at the bantamweight title with a chance at pulling off an upset that would make Dillashaws win over Barao seem minor in comparison. The 27-year-old Northern California native, who has won six consecutive fights, was mildly surprised when he received a telephone call Friday afternoon informing him of the change. "Dillashaws tough but Im going to go out there and give it my all," Soto said in a statement on the UFC website. "I actually trained with him not too long ago, and hes good. Hes a champion and its going to be a tough fight." Taylor Gabriel Bears Jersey . Anderson is scheduled to have neck surgery April 8 to repair the injury, which occurred when he collided with the Celtics Gerald Wallace during a game in Boston on Jan. 3. The 6-foot-10 Pelicans forward, who had been averaging 19. Anthony Miller Jersey . The result means Atletico Madrid now tops the table, with Madrid level on points in second and Barcelona a point behind in third with nine games remaining as the title race shapes up to be the closest in years. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Roquan-Smith-Jersey/ . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday.Berea, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Johnny Footballs rookie season is over. Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel will miss Sundays finale against Baltimore with what his coach said Monday is a pretty significant hamstring injury. Manziel was hurt on a scramble in the final minutes of the first half Sunday when he was hit by two Carolina players while going out of bounds. The first-round draft pick was replaced by Brian Hoyer, whose status for this weekends game is up in the air after he suffered a shoulder injury against the Panthers. The injuries have left Browns coach Mike Pettine uncertain of who will start at quarterbaack against the Ravens. James Daniels Jersey. Undrafted rookie Connor Shaw will see more reps in practice this week but Pettine said on a conference call Monday he hasnt ruled out other options, according to the teams official website. Manziel struggled after replacing Hoyer to make his first NFL start against Cincinnati last week and didnt fare much better in four series against the Panthers on Sunday. He completed 13 of 26 passes in the two starts for 112 yards, no touchdowns and two interceptions. The Browns (7-Cool have lost four games in a row but will finish with their best record since going 10-6 in 2007. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: