Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

were clocked at 27 mph a

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-10-2018 04:39:41    Onderwerp: were clocked at 27 mph a Reageren met citaat

FLORHAM PARK, N. Bradley Zimmer Jersey .J. -- Rex Ryan bolted out of his office the moment he heard Ed Reed was cut. He wanted to make sure general manager John Idzik knew one of his favourite players was available for the New York Jets to pursue. "Its only a rumour that I pulled a hamstring," Ryan said, grinning. "Thats not true." The Jets signed the nine-time Pro Bowl safety Thursday, bringing one of the NFLs greatest playmaking defensive players to a secondary on a defence that ranks 24th against the pass. The 35-year-old Reed was released Tuesday by Houston, cleared waivers Wednesday and joined less than 24 hours later. "John had a big smile on his face," Ryan said about the Jets GM. "I think he anticipated it, but he had already beaten me to the punch. He had already set it in motion with our scouts." Reed joined his new Jets teammates on the practice field wearing a green No. 22 jersey; his familiar No. 20 is currently worn by cornerback Kyle Wilson. Reed laughed when he was asked if he thinks hes got anything left. "I dont think Id be here if they didnt think that," he said after his first practice with the Jets. "I know what I know. I know how I feel and I know what Ive put in my off-season workouts. Im ready to go. Youll see. "You guys can be the judge of it." The Jets released outside linebacker Ricky Sapp to make room on the roster for Reed. Ryan and defensive co-ordinator Dennis Thurman coached Reed for eight years in Baltimore. Reed has always been a favourite of Ryan, who once labeled him the greatest safety to play the game. While his physical skills no longer make him one of the games elite players, Reed will be able to serve as a leader in the secondary and help bring along young safeties Antonio Allen, Jaiquawn Jarrett and Josh Bush. "This had nothing to do with sentiment," Ryan said. "We believe that Ed will be a great signing for us and hes going to help this football team, without question." Reed said New England also showed interest, as well as one other team, but everything seemed right about coming to the Jets. "It just fits," he said. "I know the system. Rex was like, Go ahead and lets see what youve got." The fact that the Jets (5-4) are in the playoff hunt was also a plus. "Thats a huge factor," Reed said. "It was a huge factor in playing this year, in general, being with a team that was going to contend and be in the playoffs." Theres a good chance Reed will be ready to play Sunday at Buffalo, at least in certain situations, and it is a low-risk, high-reward situation for the Jets. "Weve had some issues with the deep ball," Ryan said. "Let them throw it there now." Reed would like to start, of course, but added that hes fine with whatever the coaches want him to do, including playing in dime packages or special teams. "They had a good thing going before I came," Reed said. "I dont plan on rocking the boat." That was a bit of an issue in Houston, as Reed missed the Texans first two games after off-season hip surgery and was relegated to a backup role, making just 16 tackles with no interceptions. He was unhappy about not starting after signing a three-year, $15 million deal in the off-season following 11 years in Baltimore. Reed also criticized the team for being outplayed and outcoached after the Texans seventh straight loss last Sunday. "To put it simple for you," Reed said, "it wasnt a good fit." Texans defensive co-ordinator Wade Phillips said Thursday that Reeds criticism was not why he was released, but rather because the teams younger players were performing well and Reed wasnt getting a lot of playing time. Phillips laughed when he was asked if the Texans thought they were going to get more out of Reed when they signed him. "Yeah, I think thats probably an understatement," Phillips said. "We all thought he was going to be J.J. Watt in the secondary. And things didnt work out that way." Reed, who won a Super Bowl last season with the Ravens, was the NFLs top defensive player in 2004. In 11-plus seasons, the ball-hawking Reed has 61 interceptions, including seven returned for touchdowns. Hes a five-time first-team All-Pro who also holds the NFL record with 1,541 yards on interception returns. His nine career post-season interceptions, including one in the Ravens Super Bowl win, tie him for the league mark. Reed said recent criticism of him has come as a result of being held to higher standards than most safeties. "I created that monster, and Ive been blessed to create that monster," he said. "I love it." Reed had a whirlwind 24 hours, which began with him working out in Georgia when he cleared waivers around 4 p.m. Wednesday. Less than six hours later, he was on a plane to New Jersey. "We had him at hello," Thurman said. Reed met with Idzik before going to bed around 2:30 a.m., and then heading back to the facility after a few hours of sleep. "We put him in some defences just to see what he could remember with his partner (Dawan) Landry out there," Ryan said. "It was like, Whoa, here we go. "It was like he hadnt missed a beat." Kenny Lofton Jersey .6 seconds left to give the Toronto Raptors a 92-89 victory over the Boston Celtics in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Eddie Robinson Jersey . Dont miss a single shot, live on TSN beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Winners of their last eight games, the Heat return to Toronto for the second time in the month of November. After beginning the season 4-3, allowing 100.9 points on 47 per cent shooting, Miamis resurgent defence has vaulted them back to the top of a weak Eastern Conference. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Omar-Vizquel-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference.ANAHEIM, Calif. - C.J. Wilson pitched two-hit ball over eight innings, Hank Conger hit a go-ahead, two-run homer off Zach McAllister, and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 7-1 Wednesday to send the Indians to their sixth straight loss. Wilson (4-2) struck out eight, walked one and retired his last 18 batters after a leadoff double in the third by No. 9 hitter Elliot Johnson. Clevelands other hit was an RBI single in the second by David Murphy, who was thrown out trying to steal for the innings final out. Los Angeles has scored seven or more runs each of Wilsons victories, and fewer than four in both losses. David Freese had a two-run single in the fifth against Marc Rzepczynski, and Mike Trout added a two-run double in the sixth off demoted starter Carlos Carrasco. Clevelands bullpen entered having stranded 42 of 46 inherited runners, the best percentage in the majors. McAllister (3-2) threw 101 pitches over 4 1-3 innings and was charged with five runs, four hits and four walks. Pitching on three days rest for the first time in the big leagues after throwing 75 pitches over five innings in a 5-3 loss at San Francisco on Saturday, McAllister was shifted to the rotation after Carrasco went 0-3 with a 6.95 ERA in four starts. Cleveland, which heads home to host the Chicago White Sox, was swept in consecutive series for the first time since last June at the New York Yankees and Detroit. The Indians totalled just 13 runs during the six-game trip, batting .183 and going 6 for 36 with runners in scoring position. Cleveland opened the scoring in the second with David Murphys two-out RBI single. Congers homer put the Angels aheaad in the second, ending McAllisters streak of 37 1-3 homerless innings since Houstons Brandon Laird connected Sept. Yonder Alonso Jersey. . 20. Albert Pujols made it 3-1 in the third with a sacrifice fly to centre fielder Michael Bourn, who had no chance to make a play on Howie Kendrick at the plate after left fielder Mike Aviles banged into him. Aviles started in left field for the third time this season with Michael Brantley (1 for 14 against Wilson) getting the day off. NOTES: Bourn had a leadoff single in the ninth against RHP Mike Morin, who was making his major league debut. But he was quickly erased on a double-play grounder by Aviles. ... Trouts walkup music was "Trophies" by the group "Young Money." ... Johnson started at 2B for the Indians in place of Jason Kipnis, who left Tuesday nights game because of a strained abdominal muscle. "Theres no rush to put a guy on the DL. We can handle it. Well just kind of see how he responds," manager Terry Francona said. "Weve all seen it and been around it — where during the action of a game, a guy feels like its minimal. Then they wake up in the morning and feel like theyve got a knife stuck in them." ... All 15 big league homers by the switch-hitting Conger have been against right-handed pitchers, and nine of them have come with at least one man on base. ... The Angels didnt fly their 2002 World Series championship banner, their eight division title flags or the California state flag because of fierce Santa Ana winds, which were clocked at 27 mph at gametime. ... Cleveland is the only team in the majors that hasnt played an extra-inning game. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: