Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

leg from Urdax to the Basque cap

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-10-2018 05:17:46    Onderwerp: leg from Urdax to the Basque cap Reageren met citaat

ST. Nyheim Hines Jersey . LOUIS -- Khris Davis could have easily just called it a day after striking out four times. Instead, the Milwaukee Brewers outfielder got one more chance -- and came through. Davis hit a run-scoring triple in the 12th inning to lead the Milwaukee Brewers to a 5-3 win over the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday night. "It was tough," Davis said, "but there was no doubt I still wanted to be in that situation." Davis drove in Jonathan Lucroy, who doubled off Seth Maness (0-2) to start the inning. Mark Reynolds then drove in Davis with a sacrifice fly. Davis, who finished 1 for 6, struck out in the second, fifth, sixth and 10th innings. "Its hard to find the positive, after a tough start in the game," Davis said. "But you know its there. You just have to look hard to find it." Davis found it by ripping a two-strike pitch down the right-field line. Zach Duke (2-0) picked up the win with two innings of scoreless relief, and Francisco Rodriguez recorded his 12th save in as many opportunities by getting Jhonny Peralta to fly out with two on to end the game. Davis impressed his teammates with his ability to bounce back. He admitted that he, "looked real bad," in several of his early at-bats. "I know what its like, Ive been there," Reynolds said. "It says a lot for a young guy to bounce back like that. His confidence in that situation was something else." Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke agreed: "What he did, its got to pump you up." Milwaukee, which leads the majors with 19 wins, has won four of five and eight of 10 overall. The Brewers also improved to 10-1 on the road, despite being without outfielder Ryan Braun (oblique strain) and shortstop Jean Segura (bruised cheek). Both were listed as day to day. Allen Craig and Matt Holliday hit solo homers in the sixth inning off Brewers starter Yovani Gallardo to give St. Louis a 3-0 lead. Holliday, who leads the team with 16 RBIs, also drove in Matt Carpenter with a first-inning single for St. Louis, which has lost four of six. The Brewers lost 14 of 19 to St. Louis last season and dropped three of the first four before Mondays victory. "This win was huge," Roenicke said. "We got some big hits and we hung in there and battled." Reynolds was very pleased with the way the club rallied from a 3-0 deficit. "Its the sign of a good team to come back and win a game that maybe you werent supposed to win," he said. "Big for the team, big for our confidence." St. Louis starter Michael Wacha gave up three runs and eight hits over 6 1-3 innings. He struck out nine. Gallardo, who is 1-11 lifetime against St. Louis, gave up three runs and seven hits over six innings. Milwaukee tied the game with three runs in the seventh. After Lyle Overbay and Scooter Gennett had RBI singles, Aramis Ramirez was hit by a pitch from reliever Pat Neshek with the bases loaded and two outs. Ramirez left the game in the bottom of the inning with an elbow contusion. He, like Braun and Segura, is listed as day to day. Wacha, who has 19 strikeouts in last two starts, cruised through the five innings. He did not allow a runner to reach second until the sixth. "I felt good with all of my pitches and command," Wacha said. "I just let it get away from me a little in the seventh." St. Louis manager Mike Matheny was disappointed that his team gave up a comfortable lead. "Not very often do we get a three-run lead and not be able to hang onto it," he said. "Its as tough a one as weve had all year." NOTES: Former Cardinals catcher Tim McCarver, a national commentator for Fox Sports for the past 18 years, made his debut on the Cardinals broadcast Monday. McCarver is doing colour on 30 games for Fox Sports Midwest this season. ... Lance Lynn (4-1, 3.80) will face Kyle Lohse (4-1, 2.3Cool in the middle game of the three-game set Tuesday. ... St. Louis lost a replay challenge in the sixth inning. Gallardo was ruled safe on an infield single. The ruling on the field was confirmed in 1 minute, 52 seconds. ... Braun was in the on-deck circle when Elian Herrera struck out to end the 10th. Eric Ebron Jersey .C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. Anthony Castonzo Jersey . "He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor," he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. "I looked like Forrest Gump," he joked. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Reggie-Wayne-Draft-Jersey/ . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil.URDAX, Spain -- Tony Martin broke away to win the second stage of the Tour of Basque Country on Tuesday, while overall leader Alberto Contador maintained his 14-second advantage. Martin was among seven cyclists who moved away from the peloton, with the German cyclist pulling ahead of a breakaway group that included Maxim Montfort and Jan Bakelandts just over 10 kilometres (6.2 miles) from the finish. "At 15 kilometres to go, we knew to try and win this race -- so I attacked the breakaway," said Martin, who won a leg that included four categorized climbs by 30 seconds in a time of 3 hours, 46 minutes, 17 seconds. Contador allowed the breakaways to ride out of sight as he stayed close to closest challenger Alejandro Valverde, who attempted to escape late in the 155.8-kilometre (99-mile) stage to no avail. "Alejandro attacked, and I would have done the same thing if I was in his situation," Contador said. Malik Hooker Jersey. "There were spots where you could go for it, but I was very attentive to respond." Contador, a former Tour de France champion, leads Valverde with an overall time of 7:51:54 for Tinkoff-Saxo. Michal Kwiatkowski of Poland is third -- 34 seconds off the pace. "It wasnt a day where moves were made, but where a lot of energy was spent," Contador said. Martins first victory of the season gave his Omega-Pharma Quick Step team its 20th stage win of the season. "This morning I was really motivated. Everybody wanted to try and go," Martin said. "It was the perfect situation. We collaborated really well with the other guys in the breakaway." The five-stage race continues on Wednesday with a 194.7-kilometre (120-mile) leg from Urdax to the Basque capital city of Vitoria. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: