Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Mike Ribeiro - James Neal Viktor Stalberg - Derek Roy - Cra

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lw789

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-12-2016 08:39:51    Onderwerp: Mike Ribeiro - James Neal Viktor Stalberg - Derek Roy - Cra Reageren met citaat

TORONTO – Blue Jays manager John Gibbons is still waiting for his first win under Major League Baseballs new challenge system; the skipper is 0-3 in the regular season, 0-6 including Grapefruit League play. Still, hes a supporter. "I think in the long run it will be good," said Gibbons. Gibbons didnt challenge a play in Wednesday nights win over the Astros, which, upon further review, may have been overturned. Ryan Goins was picked off first base in the sixth inning but it appeared first baseman Marc Krauss glove swept the dirt and tagged Goins high on the shoulder after the runner had touched the bag. The Blue Jays didnt have access to all replay angles; the angles they had were inconclusive. Gibbons has previously expressed regret that the challenge system has sapped the intensity of manager/umpire arguments. Hes worried about the in-game delays and the effect on pace of play. Rather than just complaining, Gibbons proposes a solution. "Keep it the way it is but dont give the teams the benefit of being able to look at it behind the scenes," he said. "I think if, itd be like the old days, you could go out and argue if you think the guy missed it that bad you go out and argue. Of course theyre not going to look at it. This way, then they can say, Okay, you think I missed it that bad, check it out. I think what happens when you have the ability to look at it behind the scenes, you can go out there on every close play there is. "In a lot of ways youre guessing. I think that slows the game down. If youre that serious about a particular call and you think he missed it, roll the dice without the benefit of looking at it." Gibbons incorrectly challenged a call in the fifth inning of Thursday nights game against Houston when the replay system confirmed Melky Cabrera was out on a bang-bang play at first base. WAGNERS LONG DAY Neil Wagner threw two scoreless innings in Torontos 7-3 win over Houston on Wednesday night. It was the culmination of a long day of travel for Wagner, who was recalled from Triple-A Buffalo. Wagner was in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, where the Bisons were getting ready to play the LeHigh Valley Ironpigs. He took an hour and a half taxi ride to the Philadelphia airport, flew to Toronto and arrived at the stadium 10 minutes before first pitch. "It was actually just kind of easy," said Wagner. "I just woke up, did my normal thing in the morning and then instead of going through the normal pre-game routine I was just travelling, got here and I was able to play a little catch." Wagner got his arm loose playing catch with left fielder Melky Cabrera at the start of each defensive inning. Casey Janssen and J.A. Happ are both expected to come off the disabled list sooner rather than later, which will create a logjam in the bullpen. Wagner is in his final option year, the reason he got sent down last month, and knows he could again fall victim to the business of the game. "Options are the one thing for free in this game that you dont want," said Wagner. "I cant control having them, I cant give them to other people so I have them and if I get optioned against at some point, so be it. Just keep doing what I do and hopefully at some point, be back." DELABAR RESTS Reliever Steve Delabar was in good humour one day after taking a line drive off the outside of his right leg, below the knee. The ball ricocheted to Edwin Encarnacion at first base, who stepped on the bag for the easy out. "That was the plan," said Delabar. "When I came out of the bullpen they said, if you get hit with a line drive make sure your leg is angled." Delabar is using the RICE treatment method with the bruising: Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. While Delabar wont pitch on Thursday, he doesnt expect to miss any time. "I could go, yes," said Delabar. "But I think theyre going to be cautious with it." Randall Cobb Jersey . - The Toronto Blue Jays have optioned pitchers Kyle Drabek, Chad Jenkins and Sean Nolin to triple-A Buffalo. Jordy Nelson Packers Jersey . The R&A announced Monday that golfs oldest championship will return to Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland for the first time since Max Faulkner won in 1951. http://www.authenticpackersjerseysnfl.com/packers-aaron-rodgers-navy-blue-jersey/. With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out. Brett Hundley Jersey . Mired in an offensive slump, Lowry - the NBAs leader in taking charges this season - did what he has learned to do best, standing his ground and drawing a crucial offensive foul on the Cavaliers all-star point guard. Fast forward 30 seconds to the Cavs next possession, with the home team still trailing by three, Spencer Hawes - one of the leagues best passing big men - threw an interception, intended for Tyler Zeller and picked off by DeMar DeRozan. Jordy Nelson Jersey . - Steve Stricker usually doesnt show up at a tournament on Sunday.The Winnipeg Jets will skate in front of their home fans for the first time this season on Friday night as they welcome the Nashville Predators to MTS Centre. You can catch the action LIVE on TSN3 in the Jets region at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt and can be heard on TSN 1290 with coverage beginning at 6pm ct. The Jets began the campaign with three in a row on the road, opening the schedule with a 6-2 win over Arizona before suffering back-to-back losses at San Jose and Los Angeles. Winnipeg scored just one goal in the setbacks, shut out by the Sharks on Saturday before falling 4-1 to the Kings the following night. Bryan Little had the lone goal versus the Kings, his third of the season, but Michael Hutchinson yielded three goals on 13 shots before getting lifted in the second period. Ondrej Pavelec came in and made 17 saves on 18 shots in relief. Yeah, we knew (the Kings) were going to come hard, said Hutchinson. They dropped their first two games and being back at home we knew they were going to come hard and they did. Its just unfortunate that we couldnt pull it out tonight. Winnipeg is set to play five straight at home and Pavelec should get the start tonight. He is 3-3-1 with a 2.21 goals against average and .927 save percentage in eight games versus the Preds, including seven starts. While the Jets will enjoy their home opener, the Predators hit the road for the first time following a three-game homestand to begin the season. They won the first two under new head coach Peter Laviolette before dropping the finale 3-2 in a shootout on Tuesday against Calgary. The Flames Joe Colborne opened the tiebreaker with a goal on Pekka Rinne and both James Neal and Olli Jokinen failed to score on their chances for the Predators. Filip Forsberg and Mike Ribeiro had the goals in regulation, while Rinne made 26 saves through overtime. You give Calgary credit. They came in here and played a hard-working game and earned the ttwo points, said Laviolette.dddddddddddd The Predators will also visit Chicago on Saturday and Rinne may get the call tonight in net given his history versus the Jets. He is unbeaten against them, going 4-0-0 with a 2.90 GAA and .900 save percentage. Forsberg aims to continue his hot start tonight as he has notched four points through three games. The young winger had just five points in 13 games with Nashville last season. Jokinen, meanwhile, will face the Jets for the first time since leaving the club as a free agent. He netted 25 goals and 57 points over 127 games the last two seasons while with Winnipeg and scored two goals with five points versus the Predators last season. Nashville, though, went 3-2-0 in last seasons series and is 9-3-2 over the past 14 encounters. Jets Projected Lineup Forwards Andrew Ladd - Bryan Little - Michael Frolik Dustin Byfuglien - Mark Scheifele - Blake Wheeler Adam Lowry - Mathieu Perreault - Chris Thorburn T.J. Galiardi - Jim Slater - Anthony Peluso Defence Tobias Enstrom - Zach Bogosian Mark Stuart - Jacob Trouba Adam Pardy - Paul Postma Goaltenders Ondrej Pavelec Michael Hutchinson Predators Projected Lineup Forwards Filip Forsberg - Mike Ribeiro - James Neal Viktor Stalberg - Derek Roy - Craig Smith Colin Wilson- Calle Jarnkrok - Olli Jokinen Gabriel Bourque - Paul Gaustad - Eric Nystrom Defence Roman Josi - Shea Weber Anton Volchenkov - Seth Jones Mattias Ekholm - Ryan Ellis Goaltenders Pekka Rinne Carter Hutton Predators (5PTS) at Jets (2PTS) - 8PM NSH was 3-2-0 vs WPG last season NSH has gone 2-1-0 all-time in WPG WPG (1-2-0): Home opener, 1-2-0 in home openers in WPG T23rd at home last season .512PTS% 5 of their 9GA have come in 1st pd 0/9 on PP, 14/14 on PK Little has 3 of the teams 7G NSH (2-0-1): First road game 6 of their 9GF have come in 3rd pd Forsberg (1G, 3A) 3 game PT streak China Jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: