Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

d started each of New Jerseys first 20 games. The 37-year-ol

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lw789

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-12-2016 08:44:14    Onderwerp: d started each of New Jerseys first 20 games. The 37-year-ol Reageren met citaat

Jon Jones went from pound-for-pound the best fighter inside the octagon to just plain pounded. Jones took a beating, the worst one of his record reign, in a bout against Alexander Gustafsson that knocked the light heavyweight champion on the canvas for the first time in his career and put his belt in jeopardy. Looking as human and humbled as ever, Jones wouldnt let his hard-earned championship slip away easily and gutted out another title defence -- a UFC record sixth straight -- that set up him up to find another challenger of the month. Enter Glover Teixeira. Teixeira boasts a whopping 20-bout winning streak that dates nine years and is coming off a first-round TKO of Ryan Bader. Jones (19-1) and Teixeira (22-2) fight in the main event of UFC 172 Saturday night when the promotion makes its debut in Baltimore. Phil Davis fights Anthony Johnson in the other headline bout. Jones, one of UFCs biggest active pay-per-view draws, won a unanimous decision against Gustafsson at UFC 165 in September. Gustafsson cut the champion at the right eye midway through the first round. And with a minute left, he took Jones down for the first time in the champions UFC career. Jones said he knew he was as close as ever to dropping the belt. "I realized I needed to switch up my strategy and begin improvising a little bit more, and thats what I did," he said. "I think with Gus I was trying to fight like a technical kick boxing match and I think I was losing at that. I just had to switch my style up and start flowing a little better and start winging things, making up, creating, and finding new openings." He found enough of them to escape and put his name in the record book. With the win, Jones passed UFC Hall of Famer Tito Ortizs light heavyweight mark of five straight successful title defences. After beating Shogun Rua on March 20, 2011 to win the belt, Jones went on to defeat Rampage Jackson, Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen and Gustafsson.. He beat all but Evans and Gustafsson during the streak via TKO or submission, and three times earned UFC fight of the night honours. Known as "Bones," Jones said its time to return to his dominant form to keep the streak going. "Im totally prepared to fight for five rounds, but my goal in this fight is to dominate the fight in a way that no one seen possible," he said. Domination is in my psychology. Its the way I train. Its the way I eat. Its the way I visualize. Its the way I believe. "If I dont dominate the fight, Ill still be happy with the victory. But domination is what Im planning on." Teixeira, the No. 2 title contender, is 5-0 since jumping to UFC but a 5-1 underdog in the fight of his life. "My strategy against Jon Jones is simple, go out there and be myself and knock this guy out," he said. "Ive been training my whole life for this." Jones, a former college wrestler and the brother of two NFL players, nearly suffered a broken arm in his win over Belfort and broke a toe against Sonnen. Winning while hurt, then turning around the Gustafsson bout in the final two rounds, proved to Jones he can win under any circumstances. "After that Gustafsson fight, Im even more confident in my will," he said. "I know I have a lot of will. I know that Im armed with that going into this battle on Saturday night. Jones has two brothers in the NFL, including Arthur, a Super Bowl champion with the Ravens who now plays for the Colts. Arthur Jones will be at Baltimore Arena with some of his former teammates rooting on his brother for the feel of a hometown advantage. "They supported our family while he was here and thats why I wanted to fight here," Jon Jones said. "I hope his leaving doesnt change anything because I still love the fans and the support they have given to me and our family." Miralem Pjanic Juventus Jersey . The Sioux Falls Canaries scored two in the seventh and three more in the eighth to come back from a 3-0 deficit and defeat the Winnipeg Goldeyes 5-3 in front of 6,769 at Shaw Park on Sunday afternoon. Kwadwo Asamoah Jersey .Mihajlovic was sent off minutes from the end of Thursdays 2-0 win over Brescia and has been punished for using a disrespectful expression toward the fourth official and throwing the contents of a bottle of water at him, thus assuming an intimidating attitude. http://www.juventusfcstore.com/authentic-simone-zaza-juventus-jersey/. - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. Medhi Benatia Juventus Jersey . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. Andrea Barzagli Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason.CALGARY - There is no quit in the Calgary Flames.Curtis Glencross scored twice and Jiri Hudler had one goal along with the shootout winner as the Flames staged a late rally to beat the New Jersey Devils 5-4 on Saturday night.Down 4-2, Flames coach Bob Hartley pulled goaltender Karri Ramo with 3:33 remaining in the game. It worked, as Calgary pulled to within one when Hudler scored from the side of the net with 2:22 left.Ramo returned to the net briefly before heading to the bench again and, while it took until the very end, Glencross ended up with the puck in the slot and scored his second of the game with just five seconds to go.Never mind the grey hair, Ill have to get my heart checked, quipped Flames head coach Bob Hartley. I dont know how they do it but we found a way again. Were not making it easy but were making it interesting.The Flames are 5-6-0 when trailing after two periods. The five victories leads the NHL, two more than anybody else. Last year the Flames were 4-27-2 facing that scenario.Thats a fun third period to play, said Glencross. You dont want to be down a couple goals like that going into the third, but we did a great job in the third period. We got lots of shots, lots of traffic in front of the net and finally capitalized on our opportunities.The last time the Flames won a game in which they trailed by two or more goals in the final three minutes was Mar. 13, 1999. It is also the first time in team history Calgary has scored two goals with the goalie pulled for an extra attacker.Expected to challenge for the team lead in goals this year, Glencross entered the night with just two on the season and just one in his last 18 games.Definitely some relief, said the 31-year-old Glencross, who is a pending unrestricted free agent at seasons end. Everyone could have seen it. I think even more relief after the second one.Its been a rough little go, usually I have more goals than assists but its the complete opposite. But, you know what, it doesnt really matter, were putting up two points and look at us in the standings. Were in a good spot and have to keep moving forward.Josh Jooris also scored for Calgary (13-7-2), who finished 4-1 on a five-game homestand. The Flames sit second in the Pacific Division, one point back of Anaheim, who they will face Tuesday night in their next game when they begin a three-game road trip.Adam Henrique, Mike Cammalleri, Travis Zajac and Tuomo Ruuto scored for New Jersey (9-9-3). The Devils are 1-1-1 on their four-game road trip which wraps up Tuesday in Vancouver.Thats no good, said Cammalleri. They obviously did a good job. They kept coming. Weve got to couunter a bit better there at the end.dddddddddddd Tough one.It just doesnt feel good when that happens. Those guys have been making a habit of it. Kudos to them to keep coming. For us, wed like to be able to lock those games down.In the shootout, Sean Monahan and Cammalleri exchanged goals in the first three shooters, setting the stage for Hudler, who whipped a shot past Devils goalie Scott Clemmensen to put Calgary ahead. Ramo clinched the improbable victory by stopping Zajac.It was right there for us, said Clemmensen, who made his first start of the season. Obviously a disappointing outcome. Had we won in the shootout it wouldve lessened the pain of giving up two goals late.Cammalleri said it was a fun game to be a part of.A lot of fun. I thought it was an entertaining game for everybody, said Cammalleri, who played four seasons with Calgary. There was definitely no shortage of chirps from the other team. I was getting it left, right and centre.Down 3-1 entering the third, the Flames got back to within a goal at 3-2 at 2:26 on a power-play goal by Jooris, the fifth of the year for the 24-year-old rookie.However, Ruutu restored the Devils two-goal cushion at 10:26.The Flames have outscored teams 30-13 in the third period.It was a party out there, said Hartley. Once we scored that third goal 6-on-5, it was electric on the bench. The guys believed that they could make a difference. For the third straight game, Calgary fell behind 2-0 early on goals from Henrique and Cammalleri.Calgary cut into that deficit at 10:18 of the second when Glencross intercepted a puck in the slot, spun and whipped a shot past Clemmensen for his third of the year.The Devils took a 3-1 lead with eight seconds left in the second period. Henriques shot hit the crossbar, hit Ramo in the leg and bounced out to Zajac, who buried his fourth of the season.Clemmensen started in place of Cory Schneider, who had started each of New Jerseys first 20 games. The 37-year-old longtime back-up finished the night with 33 stops.Ramo had 25 stops for Calgary. He improved to 4-2-1 on the season.Notes: The Flames are 8-0-1 in games following a loss... Ferlands assist was his first NHL point... Flames LW Brandon Bollig was a healthy scratch for the second time in the past five games... Corban Knight made his season debut for the Flames. Called up from Adirondack (AHL) on Friday, he played seven NHL games last year... Calgary RW Devin Setoguchi has gone 26 games without a goal, a streak that dates back to last year with Winnipeg.... The Flames have only held the lead after the first period three times. Theyre 3-0-0 in those games. China Jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: