Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

3-1 Saturday and make him Serie As top scorer. Immobile scor

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lw789

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-12-2016 07:54:22    Onderwerp: 3-1 Saturday and make him Serie As top scorer. Immobile scor Reageren met citaat

WHISTLER, B.C. - Two of the newest Vancouver Canucks have already been introduced to what life will be like playing in a Canadian NHL market. Radim Vrbata got spotted as soon as he landed, while Nick Bonino received some preferential treatment while out shopping. For a pair that most recently plied their trade in the U.S. sunbelt, it might take some getting used to. "When we got in at the airport (I got recognized) at customs. That was surprising," said Vrbata, who signed a two-year deal with the Canucks in July after five seasons with the Phoenix Coyotes. "They knew (who I was) right away." Bonino, meanwhile, arrived in Vancouver as part of the trade that sent Ryan Kelser to the Anaheim Ducks and had a similar welcome-to-Canada moment. "I was at the Apple Store and one of the guys was helping me out. I think I got a little quicker service because of that," he said. "Its definitely going to be a change but it should be fun." The Canucks are putting a lot of faith in Vrbata and Bonino at training camp as the team looks to rebound after missing the playoffs in 2013-14 for the first time in six seasons. Vrbata has been slotted onto the top line with Henrik and Daniel Sedin, while Bonino looks like a good bet to centre the second unit alongside Alexandre Burrows and Zack Kassian. "Its been good trying to learn how (the Sedins) play and what they like to do," said Vrbata, who had 21 goals and 30 assists last season. "Once we start playing games I think that will tell more." Getting a player to succeed on the wing with the Sedins has been difficult at times, but Vrbata said he expects things to click. "The chemistry might take a couple games or it might just take one game," said the 33-year-old Czech. "You can have two all-star players and a lesser known guy and he clicks with those guys. Or you can have three superstars and they dont click together. Chemistry is something you cant put your finger on it." Bonino had 22 goals and 27 assists for Anaheim in 2013-14, but will have an expanded role on the Canucks after bouncing around from line to line with the Ducks. "You want to build on every year. The biggest thing with me is confidence. Every year Ive gained confidence. In this league you need it," said the 26-year-old from Unionville, Conn. "If youre the type of player I am who wants to make plays, wants to make passes, you cant settle into a dump-and-chase game and make the safe play because at the end of the day youre going to get nowhere with it. "Playing with (Burrows and Kassian), we should be able to be creative. I think what you can expect from me is just good two-way hockey, pretty responsible in my end, and when that happens youre usually in the other zone a lot." Bonino said getting accustomed to his new teammates in training camp is vital, but added the players know nothing is ever set in stone. "You want to learn tendencies and feel out where theyre going to be on the ice, where they want you on the ice. Thats definitely something to keep in mind," he said. "At the same time, you never want to not get chances with other guys. You want to see what kind of chemistry there is all over the lineup." Vrbata and Bonino have both gotten good reviews from teammates early in camp for their skill, commitment and ability to mesh with the core. "Vrbata is a smart player. Ive liked him from Day 1. Its been really good," said Daniel Sedin. "When we played (the Coyotes) thats one guy we looked out for because hes a great scorer. Hes also a smart two-way player. Hes got no real weaknesses." Added Burrows: "I really like what Ive seen from Nick so far. I think he moves the puck extremely well, hes got good vision, works hard and hes a smart player. Hes going to make plays out there." Those plays will be critical for a team that had difficulty creating offence last season and has undergone a facelift in a number of areas since April. "(Vrbata and the Sedins) have been good. Theyre a real good line," said rookie head coach Willie Desjardins. "Theyve all got skill and theyre all smart players. "Bonino has stepped right in and played well. I think its another line that can play and has some real good ability." Vancouver also got reliable defenceman Luca Sbisa in the Kesler trade, signed veteran goaltender Ryan Miller, and acquired gritty forward Derek Dorsett in a deal with the New York Rangers. "Derek Dorsetts always been a favourite of mine," said first-year general manager Jim Benning. "We like the way he plays. Hes a heart and soul guy. He leaves it all on the ice every shift. Hes a real good teammate. He does everything that he can to help the team win." Bonino said he doesnt think about who he was traded for and wont put pressure on himself to put up similar numbers to the ones Kesler produced during his time in Vancouver. "I think any time youre in a market like this with the media, with the fans, with a team in Canada especially, theres pressure to win," said Bonino. "Whether that means scoring goals or getting a ton of points, I think honestly it comes down to winning. If the teams doing well then there shouldnt be a problem. Thats the only thing Im focusing on right now." But he added: "Definitely the media attention is something to get used to." Brandon Browner Saints Jersey . TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season – tripling the networks current slate of MLB games. With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. Craig Robertson Saints Jersey . Yoenis Cespedes proved he can play through a hurting right heel, giving Scott Kazmir and the As a spark with a pair of RBIs that helped spoil the Minnesota Twins home opener with an 8-3 victory on Monday. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-John-Jenkins-Saints-Jersey/. -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. Brandin Cooks Saints Jersey .Steamboat Ski Resort contends Steamboat Springs, Colorado has long been known as Ski Town, U.S.A., and claims in a new lawsuit that Salt Lake tourism officials violated their trademark when they rolled out the Ski City marketing campaign last month. Hau oli Kikaha Saints Jersey MILAN, Italy -- Ciro Immobile netted a hat trick to help Torino beat Livorno 3-1 Saturday and make him Serie As top scorer. Immobile scored his first in the 25th minute, heading in Cesare Bovos free kick, and added the second on the hour mark after Livorno goalkeeper Francesco Bardi had made a number of saves to prevent Torino from doubling the lead. Immobile mishit Omar Ell Kaddouris pass but the balls bounce deceived Bardi.dddddddddddd The 24-year-old forward completed his hat trick seven minutes later with a great shot from distance for his 16th goal of the season. Luca Siligardi volleyed home a consolation for Livorno in the final minute. Torino reignited its European hopes as it ended a run of four consecutive defeats. China Jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: