Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

to reporter Matthew Scianitti report

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lw789

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-12-2016 07:58:16    Onderwerp: to reporter Matthew Scianitti report Reageren met citaat

TORONTO – Blue Jays manager John Gibbons is still waiting for his first win under Major League Baseballs new challenge system; the skipper is 0-3 in the regular season, 0-6 including Grapefruit League play. Still, hes a supporter. "I think in the long run it will be good," said Gibbons. Gibbons didnt challenge a play in Wednesday nights win over the Astros, which, upon further review, may have been overturned. Ryan Goins was picked off first base in the sixth inning but it appeared first baseman Marc Krauss glove swept the dirt and tagged Goins high on the shoulder after the runner had touched the bag. The Blue Jays didnt have access to all replay angles; the angles they had were inconclusive. Gibbons has previously expressed regret that the challenge system has sapped the intensity of manager/umpire arguments. Hes worried about the in-game delays and the effect on pace of play. Rather than just complaining, Gibbons proposes a solution. "Keep it the way it is but dont give the teams the benefit of being able to look at it behind the scenes," he said. "I think if, itd be like the old days, you could go out and argue if you think the guy missed it that bad you go out and argue. Of course theyre not going to look at it. This way, then they can say, Okay, you think I missed it that bad, check it out. I think what happens when you have the ability to look at it behind the scenes, you can go out there on every close play there is. "In a lot of ways youre guessing. I think that slows the game down. If youre that serious about a particular call and you think he missed it, roll the dice without the benefit of looking at it." Gibbons incorrectly challenged a call in the fifth inning of Thursday nights game against Houston when the replay system confirmed Melky Cabrera was out on a bang-bang play at first base. WAGNERS LONG DAY Neil Wagner threw two scoreless innings in Torontos 7-3 win over Houston on Wednesday night. It was the culmination of a long day of travel for Wagner, who was recalled from Triple-A Buffalo. Wagner was in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, where the Bisons were getting ready to play the LeHigh Valley Ironpigs. He took an hour and a half taxi ride to the Philadelphia airport, flew to Toronto and arrived at the stadium 10 minutes before first pitch. "It was actually just kind of easy," said Wagner. "I just woke up, did my normal thing in the morning and then instead of going through the normal pre-game routine I was just travelling, got here and I was able to play a little catch." Wagner got his arm loose playing catch with left fielder Melky Cabrera at the start of each defensive inning. Casey Janssen and J.A. Happ are both expected to come off the disabled list sooner rather than later, which will create a logjam in the bullpen. Wagner is in his final option year, the reason he got sent down last month, and knows he could again fall victim to the business of the game. "Options are the one thing for free in this game that you dont want," said Wagner. "I cant control having them, I cant give them to other people so I have them and if I get optioned against at some point, so be it. Just keep doing what I do and hopefully at some point, be back." DELABAR RESTS Reliever Steve Delabar was in good humour one day after taking a line drive off the outside of his right leg, below the knee. The ball ricocheted to Edwin Encarnacion at first base, who stepped on the bag for the easy out. "That was the plan," said Delabar. "When I came out of the bullpen they said, if you get hit with a line drive make sure your leg is angled." Delabar is using the RICE treatment method with the bruising: Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. While Delabar wont pitch on Thursday, he doesnt expect to miss any time. "I could go, yes," said Delabar. "But I think theyre going to be cautious with it." Malcolm Smith Seahawks Jersey . -- Brad Gushue of St. Tyler Lockett Seahawks Jersey .com) - Stanley Johnson had 18 points and No. http://www.authenticseahawksstoreonline.com/Black-83-Ricardo-Lockette-Womens-Jersey/. -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. Patrick Kerney Seahawks Jersey . Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins. Seattle Seahawks Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins will try to complete a sweep of the Washington Capitals when the clubs cap a quick home-and-home series Tuesday night in the Steel City.Dontrelle Inman will be wearing blue next year, but it may not be with the Toronto Argonauts. TSN Toronto reporter Matthew Scianitti reports that the University of Virginia product signed a contract with the San Diego Chargers on Tuesday. Inman wont discuss details, but says he got a "good deal" from the Chargers. Inman received interest from the Denverr Broncos, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets and Minnesota Vikings.dddddddddddd Undrafted out of school, Inman spent 2011 as a member of the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad before coming to the Argos the following year where he won a Grey Cup. In 13 games played in 2013, the 24-year-old Inman was the Boatmens third-leading receiver with 739 yards on 50 receptions and six touchdowns. China Jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: