Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

l=http://www.cheapnbasportsjerseysonline.com

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegveld EBHN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
james123456

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-11-2018 08:37:51    Onderwerp: l=http://www.cheapnbasportsjerseysonline.com Reageren met citaat

by Xinhua Writer Tian Dongdong

BEIJING Kerryon Johnson Jersey , Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- Though the degree to which U.S. President Barack Obama and the Dalai Lama will interact Thursday during the National Prayer Breakfast is unclear, any possible meeting or encounter between the two is sure to have negative consequences because the Dalai Lama is a political liability which backfires.

Issues regarding Tibet concern China's core interests and national sentiments. Beijing has long made it clear that the Dalai Lama, who has for decades tried to separate Tibet from China, should never be hosted by leaders of other countries.

Chumming with a secessionist is playing with fire, which severely harms the mutual trust between China and the United States, and downgrades Obama's credit as a national leader for breaking his commitments to China on the Tibet issue.

There may be self-claimed friendship between Obama and the Dalai Lama as individuals Frank Ragnow Jersey , but a meeting between a U.S. president and a political fugitive goes beyond personal domain. What lies under their hypocritical relationship is nothing but political deals and cold calculations.

Frankly speaking, Obama needs the Dalai Lama not because the latter is respectful, as Obama claimed, but because the Dalai Lama is useful. For one thing, he is a separatist. For another, he comes from China and is against his own motherland.

In essence Wholesale Detroit Lions Jerseys , the Dalai Lama is just a handy tool for Obama to scramble for short-term gains, show off his moral clarity and score easy points at home.

But Obama and other politicians who want to meet the political fugitive will soon find they have miscalculated as their losses outweigh their gains and they have to pay too much for the whistle.

Firstly, China's determination to defend its core interests such as the Tibet issue should never be underestimated.

"We strongly oppose any country interfering in China's internal affairs in the name of issues regarding Tibet," a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson strongly reiterated on Monday.

Secondly, if Obama meets the Dalai Lama, he will simply reverse the positive trends established by China and the U.S. in the development of their relations.

For all that Wholesale Lions Jerseys , any possible meeting or encounter with the Dalai Lama planned by Obama will dampen the hard-won positive momentum in China-U.S. relations.

Now the ball is in Washington's court. It is highly advisable that the United States stick to its commitments and properly handle related issues with the overall interests of China-U.S. relations in mind.

Gregg Popovich was the coach nobody wanted.

It’s hard to fathom now, after five NBA championships as coach of the San Antonio Spurs and with him now alone in fifth place on the league’s all-time victory list.

But it’s true — Popovich’s decision to fire Bob Hill and make himself coach and general manager in December 1996 was horribly received at first, leaving even some of his own players baffled.

The San Antonio Express-News took a poll after that season and found that 92 percent of Spurs fans wanted Popovich fired.

As Popovich would suggest now (on politics, one of his favorite topics), sometimes voters get it wrong.“The pressure is always there for any coach,” Popovich said.

“You’ve got to get the job done. If you don’t Cheap Detroit Lions Jerseys , you’re not there. If you do get it done, you get to stay.”

He said those words in 1997. He was right.

Popovich now has 1,176 wins. He’s 34 away from No. 4 Pat Riley, 45 shy of No. 3 Jerry Sloan, and should catch both next season. He would need 156 to catch No. 2 Lenny Wilkens, and 159 to match No. 1 Don Nelson’s record of 1 Cheap Lions Jerseys ,335.

“Doesn’t mean anything, except I’ve had good players and I’ve been coaching for eons,” Popovich said.

On Tuesday, he was just as fooled initially as the referees and didn’t realize that Manu Ginobili’s overthrown pass had gone in the basket, the most bizarre bucket of San Antonio’s 100-91 victory over the New York Knicks.

“I did not, in all honestly. I did not Barry Sanders Lions Jersey ,” Popovich said. “Then everybody started grabbing me and saying the ball went in. I said, ‘Yeah, the ball went in!’

I acted like I knew what was going on.”

He almost always does.

LaMarcus Aldridge scored 29 points and Kawhi Leonard had a season-high 25 for the Spurs. Ginobili finished with 12 points — three of them coming on what appeared to be a pass that went into the basket without everyone noticing.

“He makes magic happen,” Aldridge said. “He’s the only 40-year-old that can make plays like he does every night.”

The Spurs beat the Knicks for the second time in six days and won for the fourth time in five games.

Ginobili, the Argentine veteran who got some loud cheers as he often does while playing in New York, appeared to be attempting a lob pass from beyond the 3-point line to Aldridge A'Shawn Robinson Lions Jersey , but the pass went over his head.

Michael Beasley grabbed it and began dribbling up the court as Ginobili and other Spurs waved frantically to the officials that the ball had actually gone into the basket.

“It went so clean that nobody saw it and I went crazy because once you make a shot like that, you want it to count,” Ginobili said.

“So yeah, it was very awkward, but common sense, I guess. The refs reviewed it and we got it.”Referees eventually credited the basket to Ginobili but only for two points. The basket was reviewed after the quarter ended and counted as a 3-pointer.

JERUSALEM Jalen Reeves-Maybin Lions Jersey , Jan. 1 (Xinhua) -- A rocket fired by militants in the Gaza Strip hit an open field in southern Israel on Monday night, without causing damage or injuries, Israeli officials said.

"A projectile was launched from the Gaza Strip towards Israel," a military spokesperson said in a statement.

The police said that the rocket landed in the area of a community in the Eshkol Regional Council in the Negev desert.

The number . Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Cheap Mens NBA Jerseys Cheap Mens Soccer Jerseys Cheap Kids NHL Jerseys Cheap Youth Nike NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegveld EBHN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: