Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

l=http://www.cheapsportsjerseyschinaonline.com/

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegveld EBHN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
james123456

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-12-2018 10:04:08    Onderwerp: l=http://www.cheapsportsjerseyschinaonline.com/ Reageren met citaat

by Mao Pengfei Nick Martin Jersey , Nguon Sovan

SIEM REAP, Cambodia, Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- Before each performance, Cambodian fairy (Apsara) dancer Ouk Pheakkdey and her teammates always light joss sticks and pray for success during the 90-minute show.

As a dancer of the epic performance "Smile of Angkor," Pheakkdey cherishes every opportunity to perform because she could show Cambodian culture to hundreds of foreign spectators at each show.

"I like fairy dance since I was a child, and always dreamt that I would become a beautiful fairy on the stage one day. Now, I have fulfilled about 70 percent of my dream because I have a bigger ambition to be the teacher of the fairy dance," said the 23-year-old dancer.

"I feel proud to be one of the dancers at this stage because I can contribute to preserving Khmer dance and promoting it to foreign spectators from different countries Julien Davenport Jersey ," said Pheakkdey, who has performed the epic for four years.

Invested by the Yunnan Culture Industry Investment Holding Co., Ltd, "Smile of Angkor," co-starred by Cambodian and Chinese artists, has entertained tourists since November 2010, and as of August 2017, more than 3 Zach Cunningham Jersey ,000 shows have been made, attracting approximately 1.5 million viewers from across the globe.

Angkor is one of the most important archaeological sites in Southeast Asia. Stretching over 400 square kilometers, including forested area, Angkor archaeological park contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century.

Inscribed on the World Heritage List of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in 1992, the Angkor archeological park is Cambodia's most popular tourist destination.

The ancient site welcomed 1.41 million foreign visitors during the first seven months of 2017, according to Cambodia's latest statistics.

Many tourists choose to visit the Angkor monuments during daytime and come to the 850-seat Grand Theater at nighttime to watch "Smile of Angkor Deshaun Watson Jersey ," the epic performance featuring the Angkor's history.

Fu Kaiting, general manager of Siem Reap (Cambodia) Performance and Arts Investment Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of the Yunnan Culture Industry Investment Holding Co., Ltd, said most of the performers are Cambodians, as Chinese artists are responsible for direction, music and dance.

Fu said the Angkor civilization was very brilliant Whitney Mercilus Jersey , there are amazing buildings, sculptures and other art treasures that had been buried in the jungle for hundreds of years.

He said that in order to reproduce the glorious culture of the Angkor dynasty, Chinese artists and cultural experts had visited the Angkor for many times to collect creative materials and to maintain close communication with Cambodian cultural officials and experts.

With good cooperation from all relevant sides, the Siem Reap (Cambodia) Performance and Arts Investment Co., Ltd eventually presented such a high-quality epic performance, with Chinese creativity to showcase the world of Cambodian cultural boutique, Fu said.

"Smile of Angkor" tells the story of the Angkor Empire, accompanying by the amazing performances of martial arts Johnathan Joseph Jersey , fairy dance, and Cambodian traditions. All costumes are well-designed, taking the models of bas-reliefs sculpted on the walls of Angkor.

Fu said "Smile of Angkor" not only promoted the cultural exchanges between China and Cambodia, but also became the channel for visitors from other countries to understand the glorious culture of Cambodia during the Angkorian period.

A coach of fairy dance Orn Sophearika, 35, said she was very pleased to teach Khmer dance to dozens of Cambodian artists and to promote Cambodian culture to foreign tourists from around the world.

"I'm very proud to be a coach and performer here, so I can show Cambodian culture to foreign guests around the world, letting them know about Cambodian culture Jadeveon Clowney Jersey ," she said.

Besides teaching the performing arts, Sophearika also played a role as the Queen in the epic performance "Smile of Angkor."

"I have devoted my life to performing arts, so I will continue to perform until I am old," said Sophearika, who has worked for the "Smile of Angkor" for seven years.

A Cambodian spectator, Soth Maneth, 35, said it was his first time to see such a wonderful show with a lot of foreign visitors from various countries.

"After I watched this performance Lamar Miller Jersey , I think that it was an amazing performance and it makes me, as a Cambodian, feel proud of the Angkor Wat Temple, which is a symbol of the country," he said.

"It makes me learn that the Angkorian period was a glorious era in which people were kind, well-mannered, and well-practiced in a religious belief."

Another viewer Jorn Broste, a tourist from Denmark DeAndre Hopkins Jersey , praised the artists for their very talented performance.

"I like the costumes, I like the dancing, the music, so that was quite good," he said after watching the show.

Angkor archeological park is located in Siem Reap province, some 314 km northwest of Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia.

Xi'an-Chengdu railway to come on stream within 2017

Mexican president inspects affected areas after earthquake

Irrigation projects help relieve poverty in China's Anhui

People prepare for Durga Puja festival in India

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Wildlife paradise: Changtang National Nature Reserve in China's Tibet

PLA Navy frigates introduced to visitors at Port of Antwerp, Belgium

Aviation Expo China 2017 held in Beijing

KATHMANDU J.J. Watt Jersey , Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- United Nations (UN) Secretary-General António Guterres, on Friday, welcomed the holding of the third phase of the local elections in Nepal which was concluded earlier this week.

In a statement, the UN secretary-general has congratulatedAll couples go through difficult ti. http://cheapauthenticjerseysnba.com/ Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap MLB Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Alternate Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegveld EBHN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: