Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

rl=http://www.richardshermanjerseys.com

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegveld EBHN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
james123456

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-01-2019 09:42:03    Onderwerp: rl=http://www.richardshermanjerseys.com Reageren met citaat

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

Let?s face it Ryan Kerrigan Shirt , bodybuilding is a visual endeavor and sport. No one wants to have a great body without a full head of hair to match. So, it should have come as no surprise to me that I received so much mail after I wrote my first article on the topic in 1997 in MMI (issue 179). ?Hair today gone tomorrow? was published in MMI and later on the BrinkZone web site. It was clear to me that I hit a nerve with readers as I received more email and snail mail then I had expected, especially considering the fact it was an article that had nothing to do with building muscle! Why did I write it? From the last article,

?I thought a new article for those people who are really bumming that their hair is falling out Jordan Reed Shirt , want to make sure their hair does not start falling out, or are just real paranoid about their hair falling out, was in order. If you fit any one of the above descriptions which most people do than this is the article for you! So why do I care so much about hair loss? My mother?s father was bald, my father is mighty thin up top Josh Norman Shirt , my hair started to thin a while back you do the math!?

I have received countless emails and letters over the years asking me to update the article. Here, finally, is the updated version which will integrate info from the last article and the newer recommendations. People who have not read the first article can view that HERE

Readers of this article may be confused by some of my comments if they are not familiar with the last one, so I recommend you read the first article. Go ahead Trent Williams Shirt , I can wait!

What causes male pattern baldness (MPB)? From 1997:

?So what makes your hair fall out? Well for a long time scientists thought that DHT was the sole cause of hair loss, but this does not appear to be the case. As most of you already know, androgens such as testosterone (natural and otherwise) can convert to DHT by the previously mentioned enzyme 5AR. People who have high levels of the enzyme 5AR have higher levels of DHT and are prone to losing their hair.

Men with a congenital deficiency in 5AR show no receding of the hair line. This knowledge of the relationship of DHT to hair loss kicked off the big race to find things that shut down the 5AR enzyme and thus reduce the amount of DHT. Simple enough right? Well I have said it a thousand times before and I will now say it a thousand and one times: two plus two rarely makes four in the human body and this is the case again regarding the relationship of DHT to hair loss.?
?People and researchers who used 5AR inhibitors such as Proscar and Saw Palmetto found it helped with the hair loss but in no way shut it down or regrew much of the hair that was lost. What appears to be the ultimate cause of hair loss for most people is an auto immune response where the body actually attacks the hair follicle like some kind of foreign invader thus causing an inflammatory response.

By yet unknown mechanisms, DHT causes a change in the follicle signaling the immune system to attack the follicle and your hair starts falling out (If you take a close look Adrian Peterson Shirt , you can actually see a red line of inflammation on the scalp of some people losing their hair). How do we know this? It was discovered that the hair follicles of people losing their hair look very similar under a microscope to people who experience organ rejection after surgery. And, it has been found that the immune system suppressing drug which is used to stop the organ rejection (Cyclosporine) grows hair like crazy because it shuts down the immune response in the body.

A cure you say?

NO! If you take some Cyclosporine and you grow hair it will be because you have no immune system and you will get very sick and possibly die. I shit you not don?t mess with this stuff. Anyway, though DHT is clearly important in the cause of hair loss, it is not the final cause and a new race has been started to address the inflammatory response which ultimately causes you hair to fall out.

Clearly Alex Smith Shirt , you have to attack hair loss from both the DHT and inflammatory response, and that?s what most of this article is about?.sort of. There are also other factors related to hair growth and hair loss such as nutrition, SODases, Nitric Oxide (NO) and others Sean Taylor Jersey , but DHT and the immune response are the two biggies.?
2005 comments:

Interestingly, almost a decade later, our understanding of the cause of MPB has changed little. Androgens (e.g., DHT) and a poorly understood immune response Preston Smith Jersey , that has interactions with SODases, NO, and other factors, creates the environment for MPB.

1997 treatment options versus 2005:

In the previous article Brandon Scherff Jersey , I covered copper binding peptides, Nizerol shampoo, Proscar, Minoxidil Montae Nicholson Jersey , and a very promising mystery drug called RU 58841. What follows in this section are comments on each of them from 1997 followed by my thoughts now after almost a decade of experience with them:

Copper binding peptides: back when I wrote the first article a drug called Iamin had just been approved by the FDA for wound healing. Another drug similar to Iamin is Tricomin. Both Iamin and Tricomin were invented and subsequently patented by Dr. Loren Pickart. As I stated in the 1997 article about these compounds,

?These drugs are copper based compounds that have certain peptides added to them. When put on the skin they have profound anti inflammatory properties and increase the rate at which skin heals dramatically (hence Iamin700s approval for wound healing). As I mentioned earlier, chronic inflammation at the site of the hair follicle appears to be a major link in the chain of what makes hair fall out.?

2005 thoughts: Unfortunately these products did not turn out to be nearly as effective for MPB as I had hoped. Feedback was lackluster at
The world’s newest isl. T. J. Watt Jersey Stefon Diggs Jersey Shaquem Griffin Jersey Saquon Barkley Jersey Authentic Royce Freeman Jersey Authentic Roquan Smith Jersey Richard Sherman Womens Jersey Patrick Mahomes Youth Jersey Nick Foles Eagles Jersey Leonard Fournette Jaguars Jersey
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegveld EBHN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: