Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Im looking forward to starting my professional career with t

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-11-2017 02:52:09    Onderwerp: Im looking forward to starting my professional career with t Reageren met citaat

Orlando, FL (SportsNetwork. Minnesota Wild Jerseys .com) - Tobias Harris nailed a jumper at the buzzer to lift the Orlando Magic to a 100-99 victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday night. Kyle Korver put the Hawks in front after knocking down a contested left wing 3-pointer with 3.4 seconds left, but Harris came through at the other end. He received an inbounds pass at the top of the arc, used the left-handed dribble to get past DeMarre Carroll and hit a pull-up jumper from the left elbow at the horn. I think the biggest thing is every one of my teammates knew that is a shot I am capable of making, Harris said. His shot snapped Atlantas nine-game winning streak. The Hawks beat the Magic, 87-81, in Atlanta Friday night. Harris finished with 20 points, six rebounds, five assists and three blocks, Evan Fournier posted 19 points and five boards and Nik Vucevic added 18 points and 11 rebounds for the Magic, who had lost four of their last six games coming in. Jeff Teague had 24 points, eight assists and three steals, while Al Horford supplied 18 points and eight boards for Atlanta, which had won each of its nine games during its winning streak by an average of 14 points per game. Both teams couldnt get any separation. Both teams competed, said Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer. The largest lead by either team came with 2:57 left when Korver was fouled on a 3-pointer and went on to sink all three free throws for a 92-86 advantage. Victor Oladipo answered with a straightaway triple at the other end and then drove in for a left-handed layup on Orlandos next trip up the floor to pull it within a point. Horford nailed a left elbow jumper to put the Hawks back up by three, but Vucevic finished an Oladipo lob with a layup to again claw the Magic within a point, 94-93, with 1:43 to play. Oladipo found a cutting Fournier down the lane with a bounce pass from the right elbow and Fournier powered in for a layup to put Orlando in front with 1:02 on the clock. Vucevic blocked Teague at the other end and Oladipo drained a pair of foul shots with 24 ticks on the clock for a 97-94 Orlando margin. Teague hit two bonus shots with 17.3 seconds left and Harris split a pair with 8.4 ticks to go for a 98-96 Orlando edge. Earlier, the Hawks led 23-18 following a quarter of play and Vucevics layup in the waning seconds of the opening half pulled the Magic within 48-47 heading into the locker room. Neither team was up by more than five in the third and the game was tied at 72-72 heading into the final frame. Game Notes Orlando had lost four in a row at home coming in ... Atlantas nine-game winning streak was its longest since the Hawks won 11 in a row to open the 1997-98 campaign ... Orlando shot 50 percent (37-of-74) from the floor and hit 10-of-21 from beyond the arc. Zach Parise Jersey . TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Mikko Koivu Jersey . -- Adrian Peterson remained in a walking boot to treat a high ankle sprain on his left leg on Wednesday, and coach Leslie Frazier said he will not play on Sunday against Atlanta if he cant hit the practice field in the next two days. http://www.hockeywildauthority.com/jason-pominville-wild-jersey-c-13/ .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday.VANCOUVER -- For at least a few hours, the Vancouver Whitecaps could put the Camilo Sanvezzo saga aside. As their best player continued to orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club, the Whitecaps added size and creativity at Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft. Vancouver had two picks in the first seven, selecting defender Christian Dean at No. 3 before taking midfielder Andre Lewis at No. 7. "Being selected is a dream come true," said Dean. "Especially a team on the West Coast, growing up in California ... (Vancouver is) close to home." Hearing a player actually wanting to be at the club should come as welcome news for fans of the Whitecaps, who are now resigned to the fact that Sanvezzo -- the 2013 MLS Golden Boot winner -- will be sold to a Mexican team after forcing Vancouvers hand. And its not only Dean who is happy about his new team. "My mom is ecstatic," he added. "I think shes happier than I am." The 20-year-old from East Palo Alto was selected using the pick Vancouver acquired in the July 2012 trade that sent striker Eric Hassli to Toronto FC. Dean spent the last three seasons with the NCAAs California Golden Bears, starting all 55 games he played. "I bring energy. Big, athletic, on the larger side," said Dean, who stands six foot three and weighs 198 pounds. "Good feet -- especially at centre back, I kind of pride my self a little bit on that. Its something that I like to use to my advantage." The Philadelphia Union traded up to take Connecticut goalkeeper Andre Blake with the first pick before the D.C. United used the second pick to select defender Steve Birnbaum, who was Deans college teammate at Cal. "I dont know much about Philly," said Blake, who originally hails from Jamaica. "I heard something yesterday about how its the place for a cheesesteak or something. Thats as much as I know. But Im pretty sure Ill get adjusted and learn everything I need to know." Meanwhile, the Montreal Impact took Creighton defender Eric Miller with the fifth pick, while Toronto FC traded up to draft Xavier defender Nick Hagglund at No. 10. Left-footed with the ability to play either in the centre or left of defence, Dean said he will have to increase the physical side of his game against MLS competition. "I think I will have to adapt. College was a physical game, especially stepping up from the youth level to college, it got more physical," he said on a conference call. "I think playing against bigger and stronger people, Ill have to become a lot more physical and to do that Ill just have to make a little mental jump to achieve that." Dean might jjust get that chance as Vancouvers backline has at least one hole heading into training camp next month with the retirement of Y. Charlie Coyle Jersey. P. Lee. Meanwhile, Jay DeMerit doesnt have a contract for 2014, but new head coach Carl Robinson has said he wants to bring his captain back into the fold. "I think Im ready to come in and play, wherever I would have ended up," said Dean, who played as a centre back in college this season after two years on the left. "Especially with Vancouver, coming in the defence will be something that will be a possibility for me." Robinson said the Whitecaps had Dean rated high on their draft board. "Hes a great athlete with a fantastic left foot and we believe he has massive upside," Robinson said in a release. "We are confident that Christians game will translate very well to MLS and we look forward to seeing him at camp." Dean has never been to Vancouver and said that he wasnt tipped off during pre-draft discussions with the club that the Whitecaps would be his destination. "I talked to the coaching staff while I was at the combine during one of the player meetings and hit it off," he said. "Other than that there was no real talk of Hey, well select you or stuff like that. "It was kind of a bit of a surprise, but in the end Im happy that I got picked by Vancouver." Lewis was also pleased to be joining the Whitecaps, but for different reasons. "Im a fan of Vancouver because of Darren Mattocks," the 19-year-old said of the Whitecaps striker and fellow Jamaican. "I love the support that the fans give to Vancouver. Im looking forward to starting my professional career with the Whitecaps and to just go there and work hard and do my best." Lewis said he and Mattocks live about 10 minutes apart but that pair didnt speak about the possibility of being teammates in MLS. The five-foot-nine, 145-pound midfielder, who will join the Whitecaps from Jamaican club Portmore United F.C., has represented his country at the under-17 and under-20 levels and earned his first senior call up in 2012. "On the pitch, I always want to be a top player," said Lewis. "Win or lose, I want to be on top of my game at all times." Notes: As a Generation Adidas player, Deans salary will not count against the MLS salary cap. ... Dean said he is friends with Whitecaps striker Omar Salgado from their time with the U.S. under-20 team. ... In the second round, Toronto selected Elon midfielder Daniel Lovitz at No. 24, Vancouver took Connecticut striker Mamadou Diouf at No. 30 and Montreal went with Cal Poly midfielder George Malki at No. 37. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: