Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Yesterday, I was hitting my irons great, was putting pretty

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-11-2017 02:56:32    Onderwerp: Yesterday, I was hitting my irons great, was putting pretty Reageren met citaat

Dwane Caseys coaching staff will reportedly return to the Toronto Raptors next season. Anders Lindegaard Jersey . Assistants Bill Bayno, Nick Nurse, Jesse Mermuys, Tom Sterner and Jama Mahlalela have all agreed to new deals, according to the Toronto Star reporting NBA sources. Jamaal Magloire also remains in a position that combines assistant coach-basketball development and community relations. The Star reports that all of the assistants had been working on one-year guaranteed deals, putting them on the same contract as Casey to begin last season. Bayno, Nurse and Mermuys are coming off their first season on the Raptors bench, with Sterner the only holdover from the year before. Mahlalela was promoted from a player development position within the organization. Matteo Darmian Jersey . Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings. Nick Powell Jersey . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. http://www.jerseysmanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-sergio-romero-manchester-united-jersey/ .Y. - Geno Smith shouted a couple of mighty expensive expletives.Jordan Spieth was left frustrated by his putting, despite getting himself back into contention with a second-round 67 in the PGA Championship at Baltusrol. The American, 23, is three under heading into the weekend after making five gains on his first nine holes.It was tougher for Spieth after the turn though, as he failed to make another birdie and made only his second bogey of the round at the seventh - something he put down to his putting. Im hitting the ball fantastic, he said. I just cant get a putt to go in outside 10 feet.From 10 to 20 feet, the amount of opportunities Ive had that arent that difficult, up to my putting standards, I would be five, six, seven strokes better right now.It feels like its a bit of a struggle adapting line and speed control on the greens. Inside of 10, I made quite a few good birdie putts today to get me in contention.Im striking the ball beautifully. Driver went a little astray, but overall I feel like Im in a good position to make a run, I just need a couple of good rounds. Jordan Spieth is three under heading into the weekend Spieths round was held up for a while on the seventh after his ball landed in a puddle on a path, ultimately leading to him taking a free drop, but the two-time major winner was quick to play down the lengthy delay that proceeded that.I just tried to find out exactly all the options I had and, ultimately, taking relief from casual water gave me the best opportunity to still drop it on the cart path, play it on the cart path, he explained.It took a while because of different drops. It was really weird. It was as complicated as Ive ever really had it and took about as much time as Ive ever taken on a free drop.Patrick Reed, meanwhile, is right in the mix at the top of the leaderboard. His second-round 65 puts him just a shot behind early clubhouse leader Henrik Stenson. Patrick Reed made seven birdies during his second round The 25-year-old Texan holed an impressive seven birdies, including five on the back nine, but he believes that he should have made a few more. Matty Willock Jersey. I made a decent putt on 15, from like 30 feet, said Reed. So that was really the only putt I made of length or really - I didnt really have any good breaks, but I really didnt have any bad breaks. It was kind of just a normal round.I thought for sure, there was probably three or four out there that I left out today that were either really short putts I missed, or pretty basic, not-much-break putts. But any time you shoot five-under, you cant be disappointed.Reed has been in good form this year but has been unable to convert those performances into victories, something he is keen to change. I think its just kind of mixture of not putting all aspects of your game together, he added. It just seems like every week and every day, theres always one kind of aspect thats missing. Yesterday, I was hitting my irons great, was putting pretty well, but I couldnt keep a driver on the planet.So I switched my driver to my old driver, and went in today, hit the driver better. I missed a couple short putts I felt like I should have made.The difference between a top-10 and a win out on tour is, you hit fairways, you hit greens, and those 50/50 putts, youre always on the right side of them. I think yesterday, I was definitely on the right side of the 50/50 putts and today I probably broke even on the 50/50s. So far, were moving in the right direction. We just need to keep on grinding.Watch the PGA Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage of the third round begins from 4pm on Saturday. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: PGA Championship leaderboard Kaymer has Ryder Cup target Beef keen to cut out mistakes Knost unhappy over pin change Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: