Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Ryan OReilly is on a six game point streak (three goals and

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegveld EBHN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-11-2017 04:37:54    Onderwerp: Ryan OReilly is on a six game point streak (three goals and Reageren met citaat

ST. Kamalei Correa Jersey . LOUIS - Kansas knows all about Stanford now. The Cardinal couldnt deny a slight at a news conference a day earlier fueled them just a bit before pulling their second — and much bigger — upset of the NCAA tournament. Kansas freshmen Andrew Wiggins of Vaughan, Ont., and Wayne Selden Jr. ducked their heads and giggled Saturday when asked about Chasson Randle, Stanfords leading scorer. "We definitely saw that video," Randle said Sunday after the No. 10 seed Cardinal beat the second-seeded Jayhawks 60-57 to advance to the Sweet 16 in the South Regional. "Coach told me not to talk about it but I definitely took it as a challenge. It was a little big extra motivation." Enough for the Cardinal to make the Jayhawks the second No. 2 seed to be knocked out of this tournament in the third round and enough for them to reach the round of 16 for the first time since 2008. Wiggins was held to four points on 1-for-6 shooting in what could have been his final college game. He accepted his share of the responsibility for the loss. "I let a lot of people down," Wiggins said. "If I would have played better, we wouldnt be in this situation, you know? I blame myself for this." Torontos Dwight Powell had 15 points and seven rebounds despite playing with four fouls much of the second half and Randle added 13 points, six steals and four assists for the Cardinal (23-12), who were making their first NCAA appearance since 2008. "To beat a team like this, a storied program with great coaching, great players, always feels amazing," Powell said. "So as of right now were still in the race and were still playing in March, and it feels great." Centre Stefan Nastic, from Thornhill, Ont., had 10 points and four rebounds for the Cardinal. Stanford beat No. 7 seed New Mexico on Friday and will have a higher seed for the first time when it faces 11th-seeded Dayton in the regional semifinal in Memphis, Tenn. The Flyers beat No. 3 Syracuse 55-53. The 6-foot-8 Wiggins, a likely NBA lottery pick if he decides to leave school, was saddled with four turnovers for Kansas (25-10). Wiggins had averaged 28 points the previous four games but the Jayhawks were missing 7-foot freshman Joel Embiid who was sidelined by a stress fracture in his back. Coach Bill Self thought Stanfords height up front bothered Wiggins, but added, "I think he had an off-game, too. Give them credit for that, we put him in position to make some plays." Josh Huestis, who had the primary responsibility for guarding Wiggins, played 39 minutes and had six points, eight rebounds and two blocks. "That was Joshs assignment and he took it to heart," Dawkins said. "He had help. We just tried to make it as difficult as we could for him to score." Self said the game seemed like "a struggle from the opening tip." Everything didnt go right for Stanford, either. The Cardinal were 0 for 9 from 3-point range. "We can make 3s but thats not what we rely on," Dawkins said. "I didnt even notice it because thats not what weve been." Tarik Black had 18 points and six rebounds for the Jayhawks, but he fouled out with 5:25 to go. Conner Frankamp had 12 points on four 3-pointers, the last two in the final 23 seconds to make it close after Stanford had pulled ahead by seven. Stanford was 9 for 12 at the free throw line over the final 2:04 and needed all those points. Frankamps second 3-pointer narrowed the gap to 59-57 with 14.9 seconds left. Anthony Brown hit one of two free throws with 12.9 seconds to go and Frankamp banged a third 3-point attempt off the glass near the buzzer in a bid to tie it. "I knew when that left my hand it was off," Frankamp said. "I didnt get a great look at it." Kansas went to a full-court press down five points with about 11 minutes to play and forced five turnovers the next 6 minutes to tie it Kansas had been 0 for 10 from 3-point range for the tournament, seven of the misses against Eastern Kentucky, before Frankamp connected with 3:34 to go in the half. Frankamp hit another one just before the halftime buzzer off a turnover to put the Jayhawks up 24-22, their first lead of the game. They trailed most of the first half against Eastern Kentucky, too, before pulling away for an 80-69 victory. Powell hit his first shot on a drive after going 0 for 8 against New Mexico on Friday. He had 10 points before drawing his fourth foul early in the second half. Villanova, the No. 2 seed in the East Regional, lost 77-65 to seventh-seeded Connecticut. Nick Boyle Jersey . With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5). http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Mike-Wallace-Ravens-Jersey/ . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night.The Winnipeg Jets are in Denver for an 8pm ct start against the Colorado Avalanche. Its the fourth meeting of the season between these teams with each game being decided by a single goal. The Jets record is 1-1-1 in those games. The (30-28-7) Jets are five points behind Dallas for a Western Conference Wild Card playoff spot. For the first time under the guidance of Head Coach Paul Maurice Winnipeg is winless in their last three games. Al Montoya will start in goal. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-Frolik Kane-Jokinen-Setoguchi Byfuglien-Slater-Wheeler Tangradi-Albert-Peluso Bogosian-Enstrom Stuart-Trouba Pardy-Ellerby Colorado enters this game with a 4-1 record in their last five games. The (41-18-5) Avalanche are third in the Central Division standings with 87 points. They trail second place Chicago by three pointss and have one game in hand on the Blackhawks. Terrance West Jersey. Much of Colorados success this season is thanks to their in division play. The Avalanche are 15-6-2 against the Central Division. Semyon Varlamov will start in goal. Due to an injury sustained by Paul Statsny in Saturdays game, Head Coach Patrick Roy announced this morning he will dress 11 forwards and seven defensemen. Avalanche Projected Lines: OReilly-Duchene-Parenteau Landeskog-MacKinnon-McGinn Talbot-Mitchell-Cliche McLeod-XXXXX-Bordeleau Johnson-Hejda Sarich-Benoit Barrie-Holden/Guenin Matt Duchene is on a seven game point streak (three goals and eight assists). Ryan OReilly is on a six game point streak (three goals and seven assists). Following tonights game, the Jets return to Winnipeg and host the Vancouver Canucks Wednesday night at MTS Centre. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegveld EBHN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: