Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

On the back nine, I had a lot of chances, but just missed ev

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-11-2017 09:52:58    Onderwerp: On the back nine, I had a lot of chances, but just missed ev Reageren met citaat

FORT WORTH, Texas - Brad Keselowskis face was puffy, and he took a couple quick drinks of water to wash the blood from his mouth. Fabinho Jersey . So close to a big playoff win, Jeff Gordon was left with a cut on his lip.The Chase for the Sprint Cup championship took another intense turn Sunday night when past champions Gordon and Keselowski were a part of a brawl after Jimmie Johnson won his third consecutive Texas fall race.Johnson emerged from a frantic finish, the second attempt at an overtime two-lap sprint to the finish after his teammate Gordon spun out from the front following contact with Keselowski.While Johnson celebrated his fourth victory at Texas and 70th Sprint Cup win overall, fireworks exploded in the sky — and on pit road.An irate Gordon stopped his car right by Keselowski and confronted him. There were plenty of punches thrown, with NASCAR officials in the middle of crew members and others around Keselowskis No. 2 car.I couldnt even tell you what happened, said Keselowski, who confirmed he was hit by someone. Just a melee of people.It seemed the only contact among drivers was when Kevin Harvick shoved Keselowski in the back to push him into the fracas, and Gordon briefly appeared to grab hold of Keselowskis firesuit.All the punches thrown appeared to come from crew members — including a member of Gordon teammate Kasey Kahnes team who appeared to land several shots on Keselowski from behind.Gordon was leading on a restart on lap 335, one more than the races scheduled length, when he took the outside lane. When Gordon drifted up a bit, Keselowski pushed through the gap, and made contact that left Gordons car with a cut tire.We were just racing for the win. I didnt wreck him, and just raced him hard. He left a hole. Everything you watch in racing, you leave a hole, youre supposed to go for it, Keselowski said. I dont want to ruin anyones day. I wanted to win the race and that was the opportunity.Gordon said he was on older tires when out of nowhere I got slammed by the 2. He then used an expletive in referring to Keselowski, who finished third.The way he races, I dont know how he ever won a championship. This is why everyone is fighting with him, Gordon said. There wasnt any conversation. You cant have a conversation with him. Theres big consequences. To me, its just a bunch of crap. The kid is just doing stuff way over his head.Gordon spun out, lost a lap in the pits and finished 29th. He also became the second competitor in four races to confront Keselowski after the checkered flag.NASCAR will review the post-race brawl and penalties could be issued during the week. Keselowski was fined $50,000 for his behaviour at Charlotte, but Matt Kenseth escaped penalty because he did not throw any punches when he jumped Keselowski from behind.Robin Pemberton, NASCAR senior vice-president of competition and racing development, indicated he had no problem with the hard racing in Texas. He might have a different take on what happened after the race.You shouldnt punch somebody, Pemberton said. Everybody gets together, and when youre holding on to each other and grabbing and this, that and the other, its one thing. When punches are landed, thats a different scenario.Johnson won by a half-second over Chase contender Harvick, who then pushed Keselowski into the fray.If youre going to race like that, youre going to have to man up at some point, Harvick said afterward. I didnt get in the middle of anything. I just turned him around and told him to go fight his own fight.Johnson, the six-time Cup champion who was eliminated after the second round in the new Chase format, led 191 of the 341 laps.The next highest-finishing Chase contenders behind Harvick and Keselowski were Carl Edwards in ninth and Denny Hamlin 10th.Texas was the second consecutive Chase race won by a driver already eliminated from title contention. That means at least three drivers will advance on points to get into the final four in the season finale at Homestead in two weeks.The third round of the Chase wraps up next Sunday in Phoenix, where Harvick won eight months ago in the second race of the season. Kenseth and Hamlin were the only of the eight Chase contenders to finish outside the top eight in that race.Joey Logano finished 12th at Texas, but is listed first in points while having the same number as Hamlin and two more than Ryan Newman. Gordon is fourth, a point ahead of Kenseth and Carl Edwards, followed by Keselowski and Harvick — though there is only an 18-point gap between first and eighth place. Neymar Jersey . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. Rodriguinho Jersey . The All Blacks played their best rugby of recent years when they beat South Africa 38-27 in Johannesburg two weeks ago, clinching the Rugby Championships in a match which has been hailed as one of the best ever played. http://www.officialbrazilonline.com/world-cup-alisson-football-jersey/ . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford.PANAMA CITY - Australias Mathew Goggin won the Web.com Tours season-opening Panama Claro Championship on Sunday, closing with a 3-under 67 in hot, windy conditions for a four-stroke victory.Also the 2011 winner, the 40-year-old Goggin finished at 11-under 269 at Panama Golf Club. He earned $112,500 for his fifth victory on the tour and first since 2011.It just reminds you that you can still play a bit, Goggin said. I played so poorly last year and you start wondering, at 40, what do I need to change or what do I need to do more of?Goggin also was second in the event in 2013. He birdied Nos. 1, 7 and 17 in his bogey-free round.Theres no explanation for it, Goggin said. You just get a bit of confidence. You get a course you like and these conditions really suit me, but youve still got to take advantage of those because there are going to be a lot of weeks where guys that carry it 320 off the tee get a massive advantage. So when you get an opportunity like this you have to take addvantage of it. Gabriel Jersey. .Harold Varner III was second after a 71. He was a stroke ahead of Goggin at the turn, but dropped back with bogeys on Nos. 10, 12, 14 and 16 in the 90-degree heat with the wind gusting to 20 mph.When I got on 10 tee I knew what was at stake, Varner said. Youve just got to accept it. It is what it is. Its just like any person that goes to war, they dont complain. They go to work.Dicky Pride and Shane Bertsch tied for third at 6 under. Pride shot 65, and Bertsch had a 70.Chinas Li Hao-tong, the third-round leader, had a 76 to finish 11th at 3 under. The 19-year-old Li was making his first tour start after earning a card as PGA Tour Chinas money leader.I struggled today, Li said. I hit some bad shots. I didnt play very well. I was not able to control my distance very well. I dont know. If I missed the fairway, I made bogey. On the back nine, I had a lot of chances, but just missed everything. Still, a good week. I feel very comfortable. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: