Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Rob Havenstein Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-05-2019 03:14:14    Onderwerp: Rob Havenstein Jersey Reageren met citaat

Aaron Donald has a pair of defensive player of the year trophies. He set a record for sacks by an interior lineman this year.So congratulations future Rams opponents https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Pharoh-Cooper-Jersey , Donald says he can still improve.The already incredible Rams defensive tackle told Gary Klein of the : “I鈥檓 definitely going to come back better.”How he would do that seems to be the question, after a 20.5-sack season and the reality that he dominates games routinely. But after falling short in the Super Bowl, Donald said he would take a few days off before returning to work on next season, with specific plans in mind.鈥淎ll aspects of my game 鈥?everything,鈥?he replied when asked what he could improve. 鈥淲atch the film of a game where I got slowed down and try to find a way that I can beat that and find ways to defeat it no matter what they鈥檙e trying to do. . . .鈥淐an鈥檛 let myself get satisfied or comfortable. So as long as I stay like that, stay hungry Mark Barron Color Rush Jersey , we鈥檒l be fine. I鈥檓 definitely going to come back better than I was this year.鈥滵onald didn’t have a sack in the postseason, though he did have one of the few hits on Tom Brady. And of course, there was the falling short of the team goal, which he has already mentioned as motivation. That’s what you want to hear out of your best player, especially when you give him the richest contract ever for a defensive player. Sean McVay punctuated the Rams’ victory over Seattle with profanity.Unfortunately for McVay, a CBS camera caught his bad word. McVay’s mother was not happy with him.He got an earful from her.The Rams coach revealed his chastising during Monday’s news conference when he was asked a question about Aaron Donald and Marcus Peters being upset during the game.“I trust that our players will learn from that Rob Havenstein Jersey ,” McVay told reporters. “It’s not just the players. There’s a lot of things that I can control better with regards to how I respond to certain things, whether it’s my language, where my mom was upset with me about something that came up at the end of the game, but those are the kind of things that we’ll all learn from. I think the most important thing is, when you look at something, if you say Cory Littleton Color Rush Jersey , ‘Is that the type of football team, is that the type of response that we want to represent with how we want to operate moving forward?’ All of our guys know what it looks like to do right, and we’ll continue to put our arm around guys and figure out a way to do it together and be better moving forward. Fortunately, you don’t have to learn truly the hard way.”
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: