Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

omebody once said that youre going to face something in the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Samen vliegen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-12-2017 08:44:24    Onderwerp: omebody once said that youre going to face something in the Reageren met citaat

Minneapolis, MN (Sports Network) - Alexei Ramirez went 3-for-4 with a home run and three RBI to carry the Chicago White Sox past the Minnesota Twins, 5-2, in the finale of a four-game series at Target Field. Casemiro Jersey . Avisail Garcia doubled twice, scored a run and knocked in another, and Hector Santiago (4-7) earned his first win in nearly two months by limiting the Twins to two runs -- one earned -- on nine hits over six quality innings. Chicago won the final three games in the set, in part because Minnesota went 2-for-18 with runners in scoring position while squandering 12 baserunners on Sunday. Samuel Deduno (7-7) was charged with all five runs on eight hits over five innings for the Twins, who have dropped five of their last six games. Deduno plunked three hitters in the first three innings, and the first two wound up scoring. Gordon Beckham was hit in the first frame, took second on a balk and scored on Ramirezs single through the middle. Two innings later, Alejandro De Aza was hit in the foot and later scored on a double from Ramirez, who raced around for a 3-1 White Sox lead on Garcias two-bagger. Minnesota got its first run in the second inning when Trevor Plouffe doubled, advanced to third on an error and was pushed across on an Oswaldo Arcia groundout. The Twins added another in the third on Josh Willinghams RBI double, but Willingham was tagged out at home when he tried scoring on a wild pitch. Ramirez continued his big day with a leadoff blast to left field in the fifth, and Jeff Keppinger made it a 5-2 game with a two-out, run-scoring single later in the inning. Matt Lindstrom threw two innings of relief behind Santiago, and Addison Reed closed it out in the ninth for his 31st save. Game Notes The White Sox won three straight games on the road for the first time since taking four in a row from May 14-17 ... Santiago was 0-2 over his previous eight starts despite a minuscule 3.06 ERA. His previous win came against the Indians on June 21 ... The Twins had a streak of 10 straight games with a home run come to an end ... Minnesota still leads the season series, 10-6. Filipe Luis Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden. Fagner Jersey . Next week, hell try to add to the list. A Stanley Cup champion as a rookie, Seguin followed that up by becoming the youngest player to lead the Boston Bruins in scoring. http://www.officialbrazilonline.com/world-cup-rodriguinho-football-jersey/ . Directly ahead was open field, the end zone and the Seattle Seahawks place in the NFC championship game.SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Jon Curran completed a wire-to-wire victory Sunday in the Web.com Tours Brazil Champions, closing with a 2-under 69 to beat Alex Cejka by four strokes. Curran finished at 25-under 259 at Sao Paulo Golf Club and earned $144,000 for his first Web.com Tour title in only his fourth start. The 27-year-old former Vanderbilt player opened with a course-record 61 and added rounds of 64 and 65. "I kept thinking to myself all day that I wasnt nervous, I was just anxious," said Curran, who led by four at the start of the day. "I said to myself that it was going to be OK if I wasnt in the lead at some point, I just wanted to have a chance on the back nine." Cejka, the winner of the season-opening Colombia Championship last month, also shot a 69. Alisson Jersey. He earned $86,400 to push his total to $221,400, more than enough to wrap up a spot next season on the PGA Tour. Ash Hall was another stroke back after a 70. Curran, from Hopkinton, Mass., had a tour-record eight consecutive birdies in first round, had the second-lowest 36-hole score in tour history at 125, matched the lowest 54-hole mark at 190 and tied for fifth-best total. "Somebody once said that youre going to face something in the final round that you havent faced all week," he said. "The guys who win deal with it and the guys that dont, dont win." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Samen vliegen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: