Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

There is one thing I

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-06-2019 07:16:01    Onderwerp: There is one thing I Reageren met citaat

There is one thing I can do. He said that he can help me realize my dreams. It is a lazy evening. The sun that climbed over the railings was the last glory of the west, singing like a singer, it was the last moment of the talk, and it was the only thing in the afternoon that was hot and helpless. This is helpless, with some ancient meanings, some of the "old road west wind and thin horse" artistic conception, but it can only be turned into a burst of smoke, a blow is scattered, and then there is no trace, I am on the railing on. There is no sound. Time is piled up. The rising sunlight sifted like a net, falling on the body, heavy. At this moment, I feel that I am so stupid, naively thought that as long as I pay, there will be a proportional return, but I lose a clock that is ruined, counts the number of years, and counts a minute. Results. However, the distance from the college entrance examination is not counted. I don't know when he stood not far from me, and he didn't know why he was on the railing and how long it took. I saw that his head was slightly biased toward me, his eyes were quiet, and toward the other side, I took the lost dream and stepped on the broken rail with a broken, silent footstep. Looking along the far end, there is a lot of concrete in this city, which holds and supports this silent silence. I barely smiled at him politely. I was strong, but I couldn��t hold my smile and couldn��t hide my full loss. Just as I turned my head to converge, he walked in my direction. I hurriedly arranged my mood, moved from the railing, smiled at him, and he smiled, showing a white porcelain-like tooth without talking, standing beside me, as if it was an unawake The poetry dream is that he is next door to the brother class, 180cm, cut flat, his hair seems to never be long, always short, he just shoulders with me, let me see Looking at him, is it a side face that is not so handsome but is very comfortable to watch, so tired and tired? I wondered and looked at him, looking at him as if pretending not to see me looking at him Carton Of Cigarettes, he said to himself why he didn't go to eat late. "I took back my strange eyes to lose weight?" He said that the city was coming back for dinner and was about to turn into the classroom. He said, "Give me your test paper." I looked like a frightened kitten, hesitating. Looking at him, "I will analyze it first, so I have the right medicine." He smiled at me. I nodded. "Well, wait for me. I went back to the classroom and found the test paper under the bag. When I got out of the classroom, he also walked out of his classroom and gave me his language. Then he said, "Help each other, Big talent! ", I nodded, smiled, and handed the papers to him. "Remember to eat." "You also go to your own seat Marlboro Lights, while eating dinner, looking at his papers." When turning to his composition, it seems that everything is still--not a hard-won text, nor a mottled scribble--will you see it as a real one? The light in the little paper sprinkled softly Online Cigarettes, the softness, as if the heavyness of the heart was relieved, and the shadow on the window glass became warm and beautiful. So light, so light footsteps. Me and his. Printed together in the flow of time. Those years of struggle for the college entrance examination. There is also a sorrowful sadness. How did we meet each other, but we don��t know what it is like to have a youthful intersection. Perhaps it is because of the pure and deep friendship, perhaps because of the shallow love, or perhaps the piece of paper encouraged by Zhang. He is helping me, or maybe guarding me. Picking up a broken heart in the lost years, led me out of a muddy, until he got out of the college entrance examination phone, he asked me what I was going to report, "I can only fill an ordinary university." Everything is quiet. It seems as if I can hear each other's breathing mokingusacigarettes.com. "I am very satisfied with this result. Thank you..." "Let's report to a university?" I didn't reply. At this moment, we feel that the dream brought by this time becomes a reality. Since we The age of this song has been created. Whether it is past, present or future, he is so tall, like a hard stone that can be relied upon. There is no regrets, just as he wants me to be good, I also hope that he will live well, and that the sound of a wooden fish can be read, which is beyond life and death. Unfortunately, we are all vulgar people. Therefore, in order to meet the "small ink and ink, to search for accidental moments" in this water-like life, I was able to steal a stroke from my sleeve and then sneak a sneak peek at it Marlboro Cigarettes. Snicker. In the quiet and flowing youth, I walked in shallow steps, and it was a blessing. It was a blessing - thank you that it was you, passing me youth.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: