Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Ashin said: If we do not

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-07-2019 03:49:38    Onderwerp: Ashin said: If we do not Reageren met citaat

Ashin said: If we do not form a complete epidermis through these broken furs Marlboro Lights, how can we penetrate ourselves under the epidermis and enter the soul. You are a minority and a majority. The minority has either become a rarity to be pursued, or has become a waste and has been rejected. You are half an angel, half a devil. Desire to be in contact with people, but also eager for their own freedom. So sometimes, I can't help but like that sentence: Carnival is a person's loneliness, loneliness is a person's carnival. I am tired of asking you what kind of person I want to be in the future, what kind of path to take, if I can really choose, then I am willing to answer. After all, you are so hard to control yourself. You are a child who grew up on a stool and sat for twelve years. The knowledge that can be read for 12 years, but died in the hands of the two months after the college entrance examination, roaring, but found silent, tears, but found no stay, fear of sidelines, you sneer - who is not like this, but also smile - - Who wants this? You stretched your hand and held it for a while Newport Cigarettes, but it struggled and fled. The shadow of your growth from the tired dream: On the day of the 17th, the whole class was counted down, the teacher was less enthusiastic, the parents were cold, and you were hiding in the sip of a bite, using the whole body to tremble instead of crying. . At the age of 18, the Changming Lantern classroom, by the window seat, like yesterday, the day before yesterday, the day before yesterday, wrote a big for so many years. In the sea of ??his hometown, he always inadvertently sees the familiar back. There are countless times of tacit encounters, but you only use silence instead of the residual sound in the heart palace Parliament Cigarettes. Shakespeare said: Everything that is good, there is a lost day; deep memory, there is also a day of forgetfulness; people who love again have a day to go; beautiful dreams, there is also a day of recovery. You like rock, some people have explained that rock is not a person's performance, a person's catharsis, its basic definition is the same feeling of a group of people Wholesale Cigarettes, is "we"; you like Leslie Cheung, because he is in the choice of life, Feeling, similar to you; you like Hayao Miyazaki, because his nib tells you that love is a pure thing. You are the kind of student who wants to work hard to get A. You are the kind of geek who likes to chew the time alone, but is uncomfortable because of the eyes of others. I think you are living very tired. To understand the nature of human beings, you may live happily. When I was in the thought class, the teacher said: You are already an adult, so you can't turn a blind eye to many things, because you are a quasi-social person. What are you thinking about when you hear this? When I looked up at you in the mirror, I found out that I didn't know you. The soul fell from the sky, slammed into the skin Cheap Cigarettes, and borrowed a body to live. You are a bird in the cage, and your wings are dead. When the cage door opens, it is the time to identify the sky. On the roadside, there is your seat. The Latin poet Lukan said: You can be satisfied if you can die. But I still want to ask you before I die: Is it really just like this?
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Online Cigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: