Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yaya2017

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-07-2019 07:06:13    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Who doesn’t love a political fireworks show?Cruz fired the first volley, with a statement on his Twitter feeds that reads in part: "I respect Free Speech Adidas Superstar Mujer & I’m exerting mine:U.S. Rep. Dan Lipinski, a Southwest Side and suburban Democrat who’s been criticized by his fellow Democrats for embracing socially conservative views, seemingly Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer followed Cruz’s route, taking to Twitter Nike Air Max 90 Dames with a picture of him sporting New Balance running shoes and stating: “I’m sitting here working. Notice I’m not wearing Nikes, nor will I anytime soon.”Since Nike Air Presto Femme the Trump administration has raised putting a Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer citizenship question on the 2020 census, some Illinois politicians have been blasting it as a way of scaring members of the immigrant community from participating. A lower census count could add up to fewer federal Nike Air Max 270 Femme dollars flowing into the state and could even mean the state loses a congressional seat.

So critics breathed a sigh of relief after the U.S. Supreme Court last week put the brakes on adding the Nike Internationalist Femme question. While it left Nike Roshe Run Mujer some uncertainty about whether the Trump administration could make a stronger case to add the question, on Tuesday afternoon federal officials confirmed the forms will Nike Air Presto Femme be printed without it.Lightfoot said Nike Roshe Run Damen she’s happy the president’s hand was forced by last week’s Supreme Court decision.“From the moment it was announced, cities, states, immigration advocates and government leaders across the country recognized the census citizenship question for what it was — a blatant attempt to scare immigrant and refugee communities into the shadows and undercount the cities and metropolitan areas in which they live," Lightfoot is quoted Nike Air Presto Dam as saying in a news release from her office.

"Forcing President Trump to stand down was a victory for our democracy.”Garcia, who resides in Chicago’s Little Village neighborhood, long Nike Air Max TN Mujer a welcoming community to immigrants, www.alberttross.de issued a statement, too, that reads in part, “news that the Census will be printed without the citizenship question is a victory for everyone. Every single www.marimarruiz.es person in our democracy counts — and deserves Nike Air Presto Dámské to be counted in the census. Today’s announcement is especially important for communities of color, working class families, and immigrants.”But because the courts “left the door open” to putting the question Adidas Superstar Mujer on a future census, Garcia says the fight must continue.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: