Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Carolina Panthers Customized Jerseys

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-07-2019 03:27:33    Onderwerp: Carolina Panthers Customized Jerseys Reageren met citaat

I know most of you felt like the Panthers playoff chances circled the toilet with the loss to the Buccaneers. I agree the odds are against the Panthers winning their four remaining games to create their best opportunity to make the playoffs. They certainly have to play better if they are going to win even one more game. But lets for a moment assume the Panthers do turn things around and win three of their final four games. Would a 9-7 record we good enough this season or is it imperative they win ten games? Of course winning ten games is no guarantee of a playoff spot but again for the purpose of this article let’s assume it is. I’ll revisit this key assumption before I close this piece.To assess the Panthers’ chances we need to first predict who will win the NFC East. The preference is for Washington to win the division since the Panthers have the tie breaker over the Cowboys and Eagles from beating them in the season opener. Washington beat the Panthers earlier in the season and own the tie breaker over the Panthers. Yet with Washington losing a second quarterback to injury last night I doubt Mark Sanchez can will Washington into the playoffs. Here is their remaining schedule:That is not a hard schedule really Carolina Panthers Customized Jerseys , but again, without a decent quarterback I don’t see them winning more than one game remaining. So let’s assume Washington folds, finishes 7-9 and is out. That leaves the Eagles and Cowboys who play next Sunday in Dallas.The Eagles have by far the hardest remaining schedule. All four games are against potential playoff teams with three on the road. I don’t see the Eagles winning more than two games of the four remaining to finish 8-8. That bodes well for the Panthers to get in with just nine wins. The Cowboys (7-5) are in the drivers seat in the division. If they win next Sunday at home against the Eagles then they have a favorable schedule after that:The Cowboys are playing well and could run the table and finish 11-5. I’m okay with that really as long as Washington folds by only winning seven games. The Vikings are also a threat to grab that sixth playoff spot. They aren’t exactly playing well either and their schedule is stout though not as stout as the Eagles.I see the Vikings winning only two of four games to finish 8-7-1. So that scenario still leaves the door open for a nine-win Panthers team. So what about Seattle? It doesn’t matter. They do have the easiest schedule remaining but hey they are welcome to the No. 5 seed. I don’t care whether we play the Bears or the Cowboys in the first round of the playoffs. But just for gits and shiggles here the Seahawks remaining schedule.So they only have that Week 16 matchup with the Chiefs to worry about. The Seahawks should finish with at least ten wins. Like I said though, it doesn’t really matter. In fact, we want them to beat the Vikings next Monday night. Panthers fans should prepare to tune in to that one. So in summary, next week we need the following:Cowboys beat the EaglesSeahawks beat the Vikings Giants beat WashingtonPanthers beat the BrownsThink about it, winning cures everything and in this scenario the Panthers are right back in sole possession of the sixth playoff spot. Of course holding it with the Saints coming to Charlotte the following week will be the next test for Ron Rivera and the Panthers. The positive is it at least puts them back to controlling their own destiny. In that there is still hope in spite of the current four game win streak. All it takes is one win to put all that behind them. Welcome back to the 2018 edition of Step UP or Step OUT, a series on CSR that is intended to look at players who are playing well and highlight a few that need to step their game up. Think of it as a heat index for the Carolina Panthers; guys who are playing well are stepping up and those who aren’t need to improve their game or. . . step out.This week we’ll look at a bunch of guys that contributed to the overwhelming victory over the Baltimore Ravens. There won’t be anyone “Steppin’ OUT” this week Carolina Panthers T-Shirts , because really, I don’t feel I can nitpick such a great team win.Steppin’ UPCam Newton“Drip” Level: Niagara Falls after the snow melt#CAMVP is back with a vengeance, and although it is very unlikely that he would actually win the award again given some of his competition, he is statistically better through seven games than he was during that awesome 2015 campaign. He’s not doing it on will alone either.The offensive line is blocking well, receivers are getting open, and Norv Turner’s scheme is working wonderfully tailored to Cam. If the Panthers can play every game like they did the Baltimore Ravens, we can definitely take it all this year.D.J. MooreHeat Rating: An electrical fire in a sawdust warehouseGO D.J.! That’s my D.J... The Panthers first round rookie served notice to the NFL on Sunday that he is not to be forgotten when considering impact players on the offense. With more opportunities, we saw more big plays https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/hats , more yards after catch, and what is likely to be Moore’s first of many 100+ yard games. Right now, Pro Football Focus has him ranked as their top rookie wide receiver, even above Calvin Ridley, and his impact is really starting to show game to game. Expect more touches and involvement going forward.Christian McCaffreyHeat Rating: Super Mario Bros. world 8-4Super Mario is another white man who can jump, and RUN CMC clearly is eating some of his mushrooms. McCaffrey is always incredibly important to this offense, and makes a positive impact every game, but his heads up play to go way way up and snag what would have probably been an interception on a pass tipped at the line was special. The shortest man with a chance to grab it ended up two feet above the competition and came down with the ball and six points. Incredible stuff from one of the premiere backs in this league.Kyle LoveHeat Rating: The new Taco Bell menu item that is literally just the entire menu in a Santa bag sized tortillaBuried. That is the only word that could describe Alex Collins as he took the handoff from Joe Flacco and ran right into Kyle’s house of Love. Like the wicked witch of the east Carolina Panthers Hoodie , the last thing he probably saw before that house hit him was a yellow brick road that quickly turned into nothing but darkness. When he awoke, Vernon Butler had taken the ruby slippers, and three clicks of the heels later, the Panthers had another touchdown. Luke KuechlyHeat Rating: The outside of that bowl of chili you just heated up in the microwave for four minutesAfter a bit of an early season slump, the perennial All-Pro is rounding back into the form we expect from him. Making plays at or behind the line of scrimmage, chasing guys down he has no business catching, and generally making life hell for anyone coming into his zone (or anyone elses). Luke was one of the major reasons that Flacco felt very uncomfortable on Sunday, and hopefully we see more smart blitz designs from Eric Washington to keep that pressure going.Donte JacksonHeat Rating: An electrical fire in a gasoline warehouse for jet fuelDonte Jackson is making a serious run at defensive rookie of the year honors Russell Color Rush Shepard Jersey , and it would be hard to contend that he shouldn’t get it. Brian Baldinger makes a great case in a short video for the outspoken rookie, and with a resume that runs the gamut from three interceptions, to sacks, to impressive run support from a guy his size... he’s the best second round pick Marty Hurney has made to date. As he continues to gain experience, one has to believe that “Action Jackson” is going to be a household name in no time.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: