Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Womens Jamize Olawale 2019 Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-08-2019 04:56:19    Onderwerp: Womens Jamize Olawale 2019 Jersey Reageren met citaat

Jadeveon Clowney pounced on a fumble in the end zone for a touchdown on Sunday against the Colts.On the next drive Womens Jamize Olawale 2019 Jersey , he shoved a lineman out of his path and tossed Andrew Luck to the ground for a 9-yard loss to force a punt.This is what the Houston Texans envisioned when they selected the defensive end with the first overall pick in the 2014 draft.After missing all but four games as a rookie because of a knee injury, Clowney has steadily improved each year and had the best season of his career in 2017 when he played all 16 games for the first time.He's had some good games in the past, but Sunday was perhaps the finest performance of his career, a game where he made play after play to help the Texans to their first win of the season.Clowney finished with two sacks, four quarterback hits, four tackles for losses and that fumble recovery for a touchdown to earn AFC defensive player of the week honors for the first time in his career.The recognition meant a lot to Clowney after the struggles he's had since being drafted out of South Carolina."I've been through a lot from the day I walked in here, the first game ever I get hurt, battled back, got hurt again, battled back," he said. "My back's against the wall. Just keep battling, competing and showing up. That's the way I live and that's what I'm going to keep bringing every week, hopefully."Coach Bill O'Brien said there's a simple reason why Clowney has been playing so well this season."I think he feels better," O'Brien said. "I think with JD, when he feels good, body-wise, he goes out there and he's hard to handle."Clowney missed most of training camp recovering from offseason arthroscopic knee surgery and sat out in Week 2 with a back injury. But he's feeling great now and it showed on Sunday.He said now that he's not dealing with any injuries it makes it easier for him to improve during the week at practice."I'm going to practice every day, working on my craft and just working on stuff I wasn't good at Cheap Jamize Olawale Youth Jersey , trying to get better at it and enhancing stuff I was already good at," he said.The 25-year-old is trying to use his hands better and come off the corner quicker and said being healthy makes trying new things much easier.After his big game, the question is if this is the Clowney the Texans can expect every week, starting on Sunday night when they host the Dallas Cowboys."Yeah, I hope so," he said. "That's what I expect out of myself. Just go and put all my effort to this team and my teammates and go out there and compete at a high level."Clowney has paired with three-time Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt to power a fearsome defensive front.Injuries to both players over the past few years have made it rare for both Watt and Clowney to play together. Now that they are both back on the field they believe that they'll only get better."We know what our team is capable of when everybody is out there and healthy and flying around," Watt said. "We've all had our issues in the past with health. If we can stay healthy and we can all put it together at the same time and play the game we know how to play, we have a chance to be pretty good, but it's a matter of doing it, not talking about it."Dallas coach Jason Garrett discussed the difficulty of dealing with both Watt and Clowney and how they might try double-teaming them or using tight ends or running backs to try and help slow them down."Every time those guys go out there, they seem like they're disrupting what the offense is trying to do," Garrett said. "They're both really good run defenders. They can pressure the passer and make those impact plays throughout a game. It's obviously critical for the guys who are blocking them to be able to handle it and block them well."But Clowney doesn't care who they try to block him with, he has just one thought."Go run through him, get to the quarterback, no matter who I'm going against," he said. "Just try to run through this guy and get to that quarterback as quickly as possible."He isn't sure if Sunday was his best game as a Texan, but has a plan for trying to replicate that success."I'm just trying to get better week by week, play by play and just keep competing at a high level White Randy White Jersey ," he said. The Alabama running back could reshape the Cowboys offense."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Dallas Cowboys NewsDallas Cowboys 2019 DraftCowboys draft prospect: Running back Damien HarrisNew,73commentsThe Alabama running back could reshape the Cowboys offense.CDTShareTweetShareShareCowboys draft prospect: Running back Damien HarrisMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsName: Damien HarrisSchool: University of AlabamaHeight: 5’10”Weight: 216 lbs2018 stat line: 15 games, 150 carries, 876 rushing yards, 5.8 ypc, 9 touchdowns, 22 receptions, 204 receiving yards, 9.3 yprCombine results: 4.57 40-yard dash, 16 bench press reps, 37” vertical, 121” broadEveryone at this point pretty much assumes that the Cowboys will look to draft a running back to serve as the primary backup to Ezekiel Elliott for the foreseeable future, after basically saying so in their pre-draft press conference. Even before that, they didn’t bring one in during free agency and never re-signed Rod Smith. Then they sent out some pre-draft visits to running backs, perhaps the most surprising name there was Alabama’s Damien Harris. Harris has been a consistent contributor for the Crimson Tide in all four of his years in Tuscaloosa, and because of that he’s one of the more highly thought of running back prospects in the draft. Many projections have him going in the middle or end of the second round, which means if the Cowboys were to draft him, they’d likely have to use their 58th overall pick on him. If that happened Randy White Jersey 2019 , it would certainly change a lot of things. Perhaps it would be with the idea to groom Harris as the successor to Elliott to avoid having to pay the running back a massive contract. Or maybe it would be for the purpose of creating the Cowboys’ own version of the Mark Ingram-Alvin Kamara duo that was so successful in New Orleans. Whatever the plan may be, the Cowboys have some interest in Harris; but what kind of player would they be getting?First of all, they’d be getting a powerful running back. Harris is a physical, downhill runner who can wear down a defense and becomes tough to stop in the fourth quarter. Harris also has a well-rounded skill set. Harris saw a lot of power running concepts at Alabama and displayed good timing and patience in his runs. He is able to wait for his blocks to get set and make good decisions when cutting through holes. Harris isn’t the most explosive running back out there, and it does somewhat limit his ability to be an every down back in the NFL. That said, he never had less than 135 carries in his final three seasons at Alabama, which shows he can share a load with a more explosive or dynamic player. At the same time, it’s encouraging that Harris never carried the ball more than 150 times in a given year, as that leaves plenty of tread on the tires for him. Unlike with another former Alabama running back, Derrick Henry, there aren’t questions about Harris’ durability. Quite the opposite, actually, as Harris has a full frame that he uses to pummel defenders. When going for short yards, Harris gets in great position with respect to pad level, earning the necessary leverage to smack into defenders and earn the tough yards. He has a tendency to gain an extra yard or two falling down as well, which makes him extra valuable in short situations. Harris also possesses above average balance, which helps him break tackles in the open field as well. He has some solid ability to change direction quickly, but Harris rightly uses his strength more than his agility. He wasn’t used as a true receiving threat out of the backfield White Larry Allen Jersey , but he’s good enough to where he can’t be forgotten about. Alabama mostly used him on screens, where he was effective enough, averaging over nine yards per reception in 2018. However, it seems as if those basic screen routes were the extent of his receiving ability. He would need to expand his route tree to truly be effective as a receiver at the next level.Harris is also an above average pass blocker, and he uses his frame and upper body strength to more or less hold his own against pass rushers. There are times where he gets sloppy in his footwork and it exposes him, but when he has his feet right he’s not a liability in pass protection. He’s good enough to where if a team asked him to take on blitz pickup, it’s not a real risk to the team, which is almost as good as you’ll get from a rookie. With Harris, though, it all comes back to his rugged play style. He probably compares best to Marion Barber in a lot of ways, though if he reaches his full potential he could draw some Frank Gore comparisons. Either way, Harris would make for an incredibly exciting running back tandem with Zeke. I don’t know how exactly it would work out, but it would at the very least be interesting. The lack of wear and tear on Harris is even more appealing. If the Cowboys take Harris, they’ll have to use a high pick, but Harris is such a good prospect that he just might be worth it.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: