Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Paul, who will be playing in his seventh All-Star game,

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met de Cheetah
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-12-2017 09:28:48    Onderwerp: Paul, who will be playing in his seventh All-Star game, Reageren met citaat

Tributes have been paid to Comply Or Die after the 2008 Grand National winner died over the weekend, aged 17. Patrick Ewing Jersey . Trained by David Pipe and owned by the late David Johnson, he also won the Eider Chase at Newcastle prior to his Aintree success, and then came second in the 2009 National.Comply Or Die had been spending his retirement with Timmy Murphy, who rode him to his most famous victory. He was part of the furniture at home so its very sad, Murphy told Press Association Sport.He gave me the greatest day of my career, obviously that can never be taken away.He paraded at Cheltenham and Aintree and was getting ready to do some dressage in the summer.Im not actually sure how he died, to be honest, but it wasnt nice to come home to. He was cremated on Monday.He was a happy horse and he was also very clever.Pipe said he was greatly saddened by Comply Or Dies death.The Pond House handler told www.davidpipe.com: He provided me with the highlight of my career to date when winning the 2008 Grand National at Aintree and ran another fantastic race when runner-up the following year.He was a tough, genuine and loveable horse and I was delighted to see him looking so well at the Grand National parade of former winners only last month when Gerry Supple had the privilege of getting the leg-up.Since his retirement he had been a lead-horse at Timmy Murphys establishment before trying his hand at dressage, a discipline in which he had proven very successful.He is a horse I will always hold dear in my heart and I am greatly saddened to hear of his loss. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Courtney Lee Jersey . Reimer is winless (0-2-1) since returning from a six-week absence due to concussion-like symptoms. The Maple Leafs dropped a 4-2 decision to the hosting Washington Capitals on Friday. Custom New York Knicks Jerseys . -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/mark-jackson-knicks-jersey-c-15/ . However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night. LOS ANGELES -- The Clippers and Trail Blazers went back and forth for 48 minutes. When it was over, Los Angeles escaped with perhaps its most satisfying victory of the season -- and Portland was saddled with its second heartbreaking loss in 48 hours. Blake Griffin scored 36 points, Chris Paul had 20 points and 12 assists, and the Clippers beat the Trail Blazers 122-117 on Wednesday night in the final game for both teams before the All-Star break. The Clippers, who set a franchise record for largest victory Sunday in their 45-point thrashing of Philadelphia, converted 16 Portland turnovers into 20 points during a nip-and-tuck affair that included 40 lead changes. "We were up one, down one, up one," Paul said. "I told them in the timeout: Fellas, we need to get a score and a stop. I told B.G. if we get a score and a stop, it changes the whole game. It was frustrating because it was me making mistakes on defence, and they were getting shots. But all in all, it was a good win for us." The Clippers won for the 14th time in 19 games since Jan. 4, when the Spurs handed them their worst loss of the season, 116-92 in San Antonio. Paul made 10 of 15 shots in his second game back after missing 18 with a separated right shoulder. "Its definitely not (100 per cent)," he said. "But as long as Im not hindering my team and my teammates, I feel I can be effective out there." Jamal Crawford added 25 points for the defending Pacific Division champions, who go into All-Star weekend 37-18 -- their second-best winning percentage at the break in franchise history. They were 39-17 last season, when they finished 56-26 and won their first division title. Los Angeles and Portland are each 5 1/2 games behind Oklahoma City for the best record in the Western Conference. "Im in a great place, as far as our team going into the break," Paul said. "Its one of the best feelings Ive had about a team since Ive been in the league, just strictly because of defence. The biggest thing with us is that everyone has bought into the defensive end. We understand that we can score every night, but its going to be our defence that carries us." LaMarcus Aldridge scored 25 points and Damian Lillard had 21 for the Blazers, who are 5-8 since a five-game winning streak last month. The loss wwas their fifth straight to the Clippers at Staples Center. Joakim Noah Jersey. Clippers centre DeAndre Jordan had a miserable time trying to guard Aldridge in the first quarter, as the 6-foot-11 power forward made six of seven shots -- one night after going 5 for 22 from the field and scoring 12 points in Portlands 98-95 home loss to Oklahoma City. "Its tough, especially going into the break," Lillard said. "You want to go into it with some momentum and on a good note. We played two good games, but we just werent able to pull either game out." All of Aldridges first six baskets against the Clippers came from at least 17 feet away, including a 3-pointer that gave the Blazers a 30-25 lead with 1:42 left in the period. "Its the NBA. Youre not going to completely stop somebody from scoring," Jordan said. "I think they lead the league in scoring, but we did our best job tonight and we got stops when it counted." Los Angeles then went on a 12-0 run to go ahead 37-30 with 10:50 left in the second quarter, as backup point guard Darren Collison capped the rally with a layup and two free throws. Less than 7 1/2 minutes later, Griffin outleaped 7-1 centre Meyers Leonard on a lob above the basket by Paul and finished the alley-oop for a 53-52 edge with 3:28 left in the half. "Blakes dominance is something that we need. Hes been our MVP all season long," Paul said. "I keep telling him: I dont want to stop that. I dont want to hinder that. I just want to be a part of it." NOTES: Jordan had six rebounds in 37 minutes, ending his double-digit streak at 31 games. The franchise record is 42 by Swen Nater in 1977-78. ... Portland came in averaging an NBA-best 107.7 points, and the Clippers were second with 106.7 per game. ... The Blazers are the only team in the league to have the same starting lineup in every game -- Aldridge, Lillard, Wesley Matthews, Nicolas Batum and Robin Lopez. They all scored in double figures. ... Paul, who will be playing in his seventh All-Star game, scored his 11,000th career point on a short running jumper with 5:52 remaining. His 113 double-doubles since the start of the 2010-11 season are the most by any point guard during that stretch. ... Seven of Portlands next eight games are at home, where the Blazers are 19-6. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met de Cheetah Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: