Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

But it was all over a game later as Nestor pounded down a sm

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met de Cheetah
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-12-2017 09:36:34    Onderwerp: But it was all over a game later as Nestor pounded down a sm Reageren met citaat

PHILADELPHIA -- Garrett Richards helped Mike Trout have a perfect homecoming trip. Lamar Miller Jersey . Richards tossed a five-hitter over seven sharp innings and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Philadelphia Phillies 3-0 on Wednesday to sweep a two-game interleague series. Trout went 1 for 4 with a triple, walk and stolen base. The two-time All-Star went 2 for 9 in his first series against the team he rooted for growing up. Trout grew up in nearby Millville, New Jersey. More than 4,000 people from the small town came to see him Tuesday night, and there were plenty of fans wearing No. 27 Angels jerseys in the stands again. "It was a quick two days, two wins," Trout said. "Its been a blast. I was feeling something special just driving to the stadium." Richards (4-0) struck out eight with no walks and lowered his ERA to 2.42. Ernesto Frieri pitched a perfect eighth, and Joe Smith finished off the five-hitter for his fifth save in seven tries. "I was keeping the ball down in the zone," Richards said. "My two-seam fastball was working well. Mainly I got ahead with my fastball then kept them off balance with breaking balls." Phillies starter A.J. Burnett (2-3) laboured through five innings, allowing three runs and seven hits. He struck out six and walked five. "Im not a negative person, so Im not going to pout," Burnett said. The Angels have won five of six to move a season-high three games above .500 at 21-18. The Phillies have lost three straight and seven of nine to fall a season-worst four games under .500 at 17-21. The Angels got a run in each of the first three innings. Richards did the rest. Albert Pujols hit a two-out double in the first and scored on a single by Raul Ibanez, the former Phillies All-Star who heard familiar "Rauuuul" chants when he came to the plate. Ibanez helped the Phillies win the NL pennant in 2009 and was a fan favourite during three seasons in Philadelphia. Efren Navarro had an RBI single with two outs in the second to give the Angels a 2-0 lead. Erick Aybar ripped an RBI double to right-centre in the third to make it 3-0. But Burnett escaped more trouble with the bases loaded and no outs. He struck out Grant Green and retired Luis Jimenez on a double play. Richards pitched out of his only jam in the sixth after Chase Utleys second double put runners at second and third with one out. Richards then struck out Ryan Howard and retired Marlon Byrd on a soft liner. Trout led off the seventh with a triple off reliever Mike Adams. He dove headfirst into third base and got up to cheers. Adams left him there, though. He fanned Pujols and Ibanez, walked Aybar and retired Hank Conger on a pop-up. Trout thought about stealing home. "It was in the back of my mind," he said. "I was looking in the dugout. Itd be dangerous, though, if the hitter didnt know." The Phillies are 6-11 at home. Theyve scored two runs or fewer at hitter-friendly Citizens Bank Park five times in 17 games. Theyre 1-8 in interleague play. "We need to do a better job driving the ball at our park," manager Ryne Sandberg said. "This is considered a hitters park. Teams come in here swinging. We need to step up our hitting." NOTES: Pujols tied Lou Gehrig for 33rd on the all-time list with his 534th career double. He snapped an 0-for-15 slump with the hit. ... Of Trouts 42 hits, 21 are for extra bases. ... Jimmy Rollins singled in the sixth for his 2,211th career hit, tying Ed Delahanty for third on the clubs all-time list. Rollins is 24 shy of passing Mike Schmidt for first place. ... The Phillies are off Thursday before opening a three-game series at home vs. Cincinnati on Friday. Kyle Kendrick (0-3, 3.9Cool faces Homer Bailey (3-2, 4.72). The Angels start a four-game set at Tampa on Thursday. Tyler Skaggs (3-1, 4.14) opposes Erik Bedard (2-1, 3.3Cool. Tyler Ervin Jersey . Tepesch, back from the minor leagues, earned his first major league victory in more than 10 months and the Rangers edged the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday. Ryan Griffin Jersey . His stated reason for abruptly resigning as head coach of Canadas Olympic womens hockey team was he felt there were doubts about his ability to coach the team to Olympic gold in February. http://www.nfltexansproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Jay-Prosch-Jersey/ . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. LONDON -- Eugenie Bouchard progressed further than she ever has at a Grand Slam in her young career, but she was left lamenting missed chances that could have prolonged her run into the depleted field at Wimbledon. Bouchard lost her bid for a spot in the fourth round at Wimbledon on Friday as the Montreal teenager lost to Spains Carla Suarez Navarro 7-5, 6-2. "This was an opportunity that I had that I lost," Bouchard said. "I felt generally the whole match I had a few loose shots, loose errors, that I normally dont make that I was making." Despite the loss, it was a career-best grand slam showing for the 66th-ranked Bouchard. Her previous best was a berth in the second round of the French Open earlier this year. The 2012 junior champion at the All England club fought hard from 4-1 down in both sets but was unable to close the gap against the experienced Spaniard. The first set went well over an hour, the second was done in an additional 29 minutes. "She returned really well, I knew that going in," Bouchard said. "My serve wasnt as good as previous matches." Bouchard limited her winning chances with 21 unforced errors in the opening set. She saved two set points in the ninth game, forced her opponent to four break points in the 11th and then dropped her own serve in the 12th as Suarez Navarro fired a backhand winner down the line. Bouchard failed to regroup in the second set as the pair traded early breaks before the Spaniard ran off into the lead. Bouchard saved two match points in the final game before sending a forehand out to end it with 24 winners and 32 unforced errors. "For sure it went differently than I hoped," Bouchard said. "She was very consistent, and more aggressive than me. I should have done more to try to control the points -- instead she did. "Ill take lots of experience out of this whole week and try to learn from all the mistakes and take the good and the bad and just keep working hard." Two Canadian mens doubles teams advanced, with veteran Daniel Nestor aand Swedish partner Robert Lindstedt reaching the third round. Braxton Miller Jersey. The sixth-seeded Nestor and Lindstedt defeated Argentines Eduardo Schwank and Horacio Zeballos 6-1, 7-5, 6-3 and will next face the winner from a match between ninth-seeded Britons Colin Fleming and Jonathan Marray and Czech Frantisek Cermak and Slovak Michael Mertinak. There was also first-round success for Canadians Jesse Levine and Vasek Pospisil as that unseeded combination defeated Lukas Dlouhy of the Czech Republic and American Rajeev Ram, 6-2, 6-4, 6-1. The opening match for Levine, from Ottawa, and Vancouvers Pospisil was postponed by rain on Thursday evening. The pair were teaming up for the first time since April, when they reached the semi-finals of a Challenger event in Savannah, Ga. Levine and Pospisil will next take on American Nicolas Monroe and German Simon Stadler. Nestor, 40, from Toronto, won the title at the All England Club in 2008 and 2009 with former partner Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia and played the 2002 final with Mark Knowles of the Bahamas. He and Max Mirnyi of Belarus exited in the second round in 2012. Nestor and Lindstedt made sure they avoided the long match they played in the first round this week as morning rain gave way to dry weather and faint sunshine. The seeds got on top of their opponent as they quickly won the first two sets, with Nestor guiding his partner to a 4-1 lead in the third at the only grand slam where doubles is played in best-of-five-sets. The Argentines earned a late break of Lindstedt stay in contention 2-5 and saved a match point on their serve a game later to hold for 3-5. But it was all over a game later as Nestor pounded down a smash to earn three match points, with Lindstedt applying the finishing touch seconds later in the 87-minute rout. The winners ended with three aces and five breaks of serve as they try to rescue a grass season now standing at 2-2. Watch exclusive bonus online coverage throughout the competition on TSN.ca, including full coverage of select matches not being televised. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met de Cheetah Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: