Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey Stitched

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-09-2019 07:16:22    Onderwerp: Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey Stitched Reageren met citaat

Browns will work out receiver Eli Rogers this week Free agent wide receiver Eli Rogers will reportedly work out for the Cleveland Browns Youth Howard Wilson Jersey , Kansas City Chiefs, and Oakland Raiders this week, according Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio.Rogers, 25, played the last three seasons for the Pittsburgh Steelers after signing with the team as an undrafted free agent following the 2015 NFL draft. Rogers missed his rookie season, so has accrued two NFL seasons to this point. In 12 starts and 27 game appearances, Rogers has recorded 66 receptions, for 743 yards and four touchdowns.It’s still possible Rogers, a restricted free agent heading into this offseason Howard Wilson Jersey Stitched , may return to Pittsburgh. But that seems unlikely as it decided not to tender him after he suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament during the team’s 45-42 divisional round playoff loss to Jacksonville on Jan. 24.Although recent, Rogers’ recovery has gone unexpectedly well, according to ESPN Insider Adam Schefter.On Thursday Rogers said he anticipates making his decision on a new team soon.That quick timetable makes sense as training camps begin to kickoff across the league this week.“I do I believe I’ve put enough on tape in crucial moments for teams or the Steelers to take that chance with me,” Rogers said, per Dale Lolley of DKPittsburghSports.com. “I do believe I’ve put a decent amount on film. Whether I made the play or not, I know I put some really good plays on film. But we’ll see.”If he does land in Cleveland, Rogers will be reunited with offensive coordinator Todd Haley, who acted in the same role with the Steelers during his two seasons with the team. Former teammate Ben Roethlisberger lauded Rogers’ ability to get open as well as his work ethic.“He’s an inside slot guy who knows how to get open in man really quick,” Roethlisberger told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette during the season. “He takes pride in his work. He almost never makes mistakes; if he does Youth Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey , he grows from it. I’m just excited for him to get his opportunity again.”The Browns roster currently holds 12 receivers, including several rookies who are all vying for a spot in a wide receiver group that is suddenly becoming very difficult to project. Rogers would not be guaranteed a spot given his recent injury, but his history with Haley—and his backing—and his proven NFL experience might make John Dorsey more willing to take a chance hoping that he returns to form in time for the start of the season. Cleveland Browns:“Baker Mayfield hopes he’s dangerous enough to ‘put us back in the race’” (ABJ) - “Rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield expects to continue to feel dangerous enough on game days to carry the Browns to an elusive winning streak.”“Selfless Freddie Kitchens cheated death, continues to live life to fullest” (C-T) - “Freddie Kitchens thought — hoped might be more accurate — he was dehydrated. It was June in Arizona, after all.”“Bengals’ Joe Mixon the latest versatile RB to test Browns defense” (Browns.com) - “Plenty has been made of the Browns’ endless string of games this season against elite quarterbacks.”“Browns at Bengals: Thursday Injury Report” (247 Sports) - “The team returned to practice Wednesday with some rare decent weather in northeast Ohio. Thanksgiving was spent preparing for the Bengals as well.”“Browns fall behind in turnover race, seek to go out on top” (WKNR) - “Stretch run: The Browns have led the NFL in takeaways since Week 1 – until now. With six games to go, the Bears have taken the takeaway lead on the Browns by two, 27 to 25.”“Jim and John Harbaugh, Lincoln Riley Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey Stitched , Bruce Arians and others on the Browns’ head coach radar or that should be” (Plain Dealer) - “The Browns are compiling their list of head coaching candidates, and by the end of the season they’ll be ready...”NFL:“Injury roundup: Marvin Jones might be back Week 13” (NFL.com) - “Detroit Lions wide receiver Marvin Jones, out last week and today with a bone bruise in his knee, has a chance to return and play against the Los Angeles Rams on Dec. 2...”“Lions’ Ezekiel Ansah sets Thanksgiving Day sack record” (ESPN) - “By sacking Chicago quarterback Chase Daniel in the third quarter of Thursday’s 23-16 loss to the Bears, Ansah set an NFL record for career Thanksgiving Day sacks with 8陆.”
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: