Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

APPRECIATE YOU. this is how we create

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yaya2017

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-09-2019 08:04:11    Onderwerp: APPRECIATE YOU. this is how we create Reageren met citaat

How’s that repression and shame treating you?” Nike Air Max 90 Damen Rosa It’s not her fault the feels make her cringe, of course, but hopefully Nike Air Max 95 Femme hers will be the last generation to internalize such stigma. Missing segments within the midsole open up windows to the neon green interior of ZoomX foam.In a personal piece penned for Adidas ZX Flux Damen Teen Vogue, Beecroft describes how her love Adidas ZX 850 Femme of sports—basketball, specifically—dovetailed into her first experience with anxiety. While at Adidas ZX Flux Femme sleepover basketball camp, she had a panic attack, which was the first of many she would have over the years. Later, in her 20s, she experienced depression Adidas NMD Mujer after a breakup, which led her back to therapy and, eventually, www.palmyreroigt.fr to her career as a psychotherapist. Even once credentialed to help others, however, depression and anxiety followed Beecroft as she struggled with the pressures of her second career as a streetwear Nike Air Max 95 Dames social media influencer.

Hence, Adidas NMD Mujer the sneakers were born. “My goal with all of this is to let everyone know that Nike Air Max 90 Damen Rosa understanding our feelings are valid and we don’t have to suffer alone. It’s okay to feel the feels,” Beecroft said in a statement, per Hypebae.The shoes’ green accents are Nike Air Max 97 Femme purposeful, chosen because the hue serves as the official Adidas Superstar Damen Weiss color of mental health awareness. Its iconic swoosh has been given a discombobulated feel, its Nike Air Max 97 Womens tail waved to symbolize the ups and downs inherent in life that make healing from mental illness a non-linear process. The best part, however—aside Adidas Arkyn Femme from the fact that a portion of the shoe’s proceeds will go to benefit the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention—are the text details. The shoe’s tongue says, “Have a nice day,” while its heel says “In My Feelings.”

Beecroft took to Instagram on launch day, sharing some of her thoughts about Nike Air Max 270 Mujer releasing a shoe that’s not only meaningful to her, but also to the mental health community Adidas Superstar Dames Wit as a whole. “Feeling ALL of the feels today. overwhelmed with the amount of support over my ‘IN MY FEELS’ air max 270 react ???? it means the world to me to www.brucolimare.it/ have people backing a sneaker with a mental health initiative Nike Air Max 720 Damen ???,” she wrote. “For everyone purchasing the sneaker, reposting, supporting in any way shape or form, I APPRECIATE YOU. this is how we create a conversation, this is how we raise awareness.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: