Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Youth Jermon Bushrod Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-10-2019 08:20:13    Onderwerp: Youth Jermon Bushrod Jersey Reageren met citaat

The unsung hero in the run game."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections InterviewsNew Orleans Saints SatireWho Dat HistoryCanal Street Chronicles TutorialSaints 2018 in Review: Zach LineNew Youth Jermon Bushrod Jersey ,1commentThe unsung hero in the run game.CDT@DonKellumShareTweetShareShareSaints 2018 in Review: Zach LineDale Zanine-USA TODAY SportsIn a league that passes the ball more and more each season, the fullback position is a dying breed. However, a handful of coaches still see the usefulness of the position, and Sean Payton is one of them. Zach Line joined the New Orleans Saints in 2017 to replace John Kuhn when he was placed on injured reserve, after playing his first four seasons in Minnesota. 2018 numbers:Approximate Value: 1Pro Football Focus rank: 3 out of 5Overall Grade: 62.3Run Blocking Grade: 72.9Pass Blocking Grade: 54Rushing Grade: 80.6Receiving Grade: 33.5Total Offensive Snaps: 247While fullbacks rarely—if ever—put up gaudy numbers Jermon Bushrod Jersey Stitched , one looks to their blocking abilities to measure the effectiveness of the position. Line’s blocking helped to open up holes for Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara to run through, and he did it better than anyone at his position. Per PFF grading, Line posted a 72.9 run-blocking grade, which was the highest of all qualifying fullbacks. Line may not put up numbers like Kyle Juszczyk does in San Francisco, but he has a valuable role in this offense and contributed solidly throughout the season.He made the most of his 5 receptions Youth DeMario Davis Jersey , catching two touchdowns on goal-line situations and rushing for 41 yards on 9 attempts. Fullbacks may no longer be in demand like they once were, but when you have a coach who can utilize the position, and a player who fits the skill set, it can add another dimension to the offense. It took longer than expected, but Jared Cook now officially is a member of the Saints. The team introduced the tight end Wednesday.“I knew that was going to work itself out DeMario Davis Jersey Stitched , I didn’t ask any questions on why it was taking so long,” Cook said, via Luke Johnson of the .Saints quarterback Drew Brees texted Cook to welcome him to the team, something Cook called “pretty awesome.”“I’ve always been a fan,” Cook said. “I’ve watched him expose defenses across the league Youth DeMario Davis Jersey , and he was on point last year in all categories. I’m excited to be working with him, learn from him and grow with him.”Cook, who turns 32 next month, had a career year in 2018 during his second season in Oakland. He made 68 catches for 896 yards and six touchdowns. His numbers could go up playing with Brees.“I have a chance to come in right now and make an impact,” Cook said. “I have an opportunity to come in and be a huge part of a prolific and high-powered offense and that interested me.”
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: