Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Were trying to keep relaxed on court, not stressing and enjo

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-12-2017 04:39:47    Onderwerp: Were trying to keep relaxed on court, not stressing and enjo Reageren met citaat

Tim Howard feels criticism aimed at Everton boss Roberto Martinez this season should more have been directed at the clubs players. Chris Kelly Jersey . Saturdays 2-1 win over Bournemouth was marred by protests towards the Spaniard, with more than 100 fans remaining inside Goodison Park after the game finished to continue their demonstration.Everton had not won since their FA Cup quarter-final victory over Chelsea on March 12, a stretch of seven games, and Martinezs style of play has been the subject of criticism from supporters. Martinez calm amid fan protests Everton boss Roberto Martinez calm amid fan protests But his players have escaped the worst of that and Howard feels that is unfair on Martinez, whose side are next in action against title-chasing Leicester on Saturday.Everyone talks about the manager but he hasnt kicked one ball this season, said the United States goalkeeper, who is leaving Everton at the end of the season to join MLS side Colorado Springs. Everton supporters flew a banner from a plane protesting against manager Martinez during their sides win over Bournemouth It is down to us as players. We are the ones who have to be resilient and dig in. If that hasnt been good enough, fair dos. We have to take that on the chin. The table doesnt lie.Everyone is entitled to their opinion so I dont want to comment on plans and banners but we have to kick the ball, try to save it, try to score. Martinez has come under increased pressure because of a winless run of seven games that ended on Saturday Whatever happens on the outside is where the game has gone, whether that is right or wrong people have a right to voice their opinion and that is what people do.Every manager needs to be given time. People cant have it both ways. Often you get everyone outside of a club talking about players who are not loyal but it works the other way too.People need to be given time when they come to a club - players, managers, the board, it is no different. Everton old boys talk about the current situation at Goodison and the mounting pressure on Roberto Martinez Howard bristled at suggestions Martinez had lost sections of the Everton dressing room, taking it as an insult to their professionalism.I love this club and I feel it is the greatest club I have ever played for but we have no divine right to win games and we have to roll up our sleeves and dig in, and we havent done that enough, he added.When you play professional sports you are open to criticism good and bad and I always say you are never as good or bad as people say you are. Everton held a tribute to the 96 Liverpool fans who lost their lives in the Hillsborough disaster before their game with Bournemouth One thing I can assure everyone is we are going to work and we try our tails off to win football matches, no-one chucks it in. I think as senior players you try to protect the younger ones because theyve not seen it before but Im an old dog and Ive seen it all before.No criticism fazes me; not from the media, outside sources or social media. It is just words. We have to go to work every day and try to get it right. It isnt fantastic and we will try to reel off three more wins and try to get ourselves up the table. Also See: Martinez calm amid protests Supplement on Martinez Howe plays down Everton link Baines earns Everton win Mike Hoffman Jersey . Louis Blues and Buffalo Sabres came to an agreement on a big trade that may only offer incremental improvement to the Blues in their quest for a Stanley Cup. Logan Brown Jersey . Thornton emerged as one of the leagues best defensive ends against the run in 2013. The former undrafted free agent from Division II Southern Arkansas led Philadelphias linemen with 78 tackles and had one sack. http://www.hockeysenatorsonline.us/david-legwand-hockey-jersey/ . I suppose Sternberg has earned the right to speak out since his Rays, despite one of the lowest payrolls in the Majors at $58 million, are entering the final weekend of the regular season holding down the first Wild Card spot in the American League, one game ahead of Cleveland and two up on Texas.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Wimbledon doubles champions Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver and Jack Sock of the United States both overcame injury to reach the second round of the U.S. Open Thursday with a 6-4, 6-4 defeat of Jarkko Nieminen and Henri Kontinen. Pospisil had been bothered by a shoulder injury during a singles loss to Simone Bolelli this week while Sock had to quit in his first-round singles with a calf injury and cramping. Pospisil didnt even know his partner was hurt until after Socks singles loss. "I didnt know he had to retire," he said. "I only ran into him after his match and he told me." As for his shoulder, Pospisil said its improving every day. "The problem just came at a bad time," he said. "Im serving OK but not great yet." The eighth seeds both played without apparent problems as they completed their efficient victory in 70 minutes. The winners broke twice from 11 chaances and never faced a break point from the Finnish Davis Cup team. Ben Harpur Jersey. Pospisil and Sock lost their previous match, the Western & Southern Open final in Cincinnati, to Bob and Mike Bryan. That ended an ATP-record run of 14 straight wins as a new team, beginning with their start together at Wimbledon in June. The pair, which remain first and foremost dedicated to singles, are also working to reach the ATP year-end finals in London next November as a doubles team. "We are both singles players, were fully focused on singles," Pospisil said. "But having a chance to reach London changes things. "Were trying to keep relaxed on court, not stressing and enjoying it. Were not putting pressure on ourselves." Later Thursday, mens No. 5 Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., faced Germanys Peter Gojowczyk while womens seventh seed Eugenie Bouchard plays Romanias Sorana Cirstea. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: