Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

C.J. Anderson Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-11-2019 03:48:16    Onderwerp: C.J. Anderson Jersey Reageren met citaat

Every NFL team should have a trade up scenario. Here’s one for the Panthers."A week ago I would have said there are potentially two positions the Panthers would consider trading up to fill in the 2019 draft: left tackle and edge rusher. With the re-signing of offensive tackle Daryl Williams and the release of Matt Kalil it appears the Panthers are comfortable at the tackle position. That may not be a correct assumption but I’m going to assume it is for the trade up scenarios I’m about to postulate.So who would be a Panthers trading partner in a trade up? Well the Panthers favorite partner these last couple of seasons Brian Burns Jersey , the Buffalo Bills, are sitting seven spots ahead of the Panthers. To move from No. 16 to No. 9 would cost a second round pick. So let’s say the plan is to trade next year’s second rounder (it could be No. 64) to move up into the top ten as the first scenario. In my second round scenario the Panthers use the same pick to move up in the second round. First round trade up scenarioSo what edge rushers would be worth the price for the Panthers to trade up with the Bills to the No. 9 spot? Let’s name a couple easy ones first. Nick Bosa and Josh Allen seem obvious to me. There is no chance Bosa goes lower than third or that time Allen gets past the Buccaneers at No. 5 overall. So that leaves these four players as possibilities, Montez Sweat, Rashan Gary, Clelin Ferrell and Brian Burns. All three players are being pegged as top-15 players and not expected to slip to the No. 16 spot. I’ve already discussed my preference for Sweat at No. 16 before he blew up the combine. As far as Gary Ryan Kalil Color Rush Jersey , even if the Panthers think he is worth the price he would still be a bit of a project as Billy Marshall points out in his profile on Gary:That leaves Brian Burns and Clelin Ferrell, two contrasting players. Burns brings the speed and bend to the edge while Ferrell is more about power. Rivera could find either very useful in his 2019 defense. Yet my problem with a trade up is either could also be available at number sixteen.My final thoughts on a trade up for an edge rusher in the first are that Bosa and Allen are no brainers and three (Burns, Ferrell and Gary) of the other four, though likely to be drafted before No. 16, the Panthers should not jump up to draft them. Montez Sweat on the other hand would be worth the price. Of course there are a couple of other defensive players the Panthers could instead target in a first round trade up. There is no way Alabama defensive tackle Quinnen Williams lasts to No. 9 but he would be well worth the price. Another possibility is linebacker Devin White from LSU. We know how Rivera covets linebackers and he has a spot open for a new starter in his 4-3 alignments. Rivera also needs a linebacker to play next to Luke Kuechly in 3-4 packages Luke Kuechly Color Rush Jersey , something White could play as well:If White’s only weakness is reading defenses well who better to teach him that than Luke Kuechly? Don’t overlook this scenario, the Panthers have made much more surprising moves in the past. For you skeptics though I also see a first round trade up as an unlikely scenario and not one I advocate either. I have always preferred to not trade up or down and just use my given picks wisely. But sometimes players you never think will be there come into reach and so teams have learned to be prepared for the unexpected. I’m sure every general manager has a player they decided to not trade up for that they regret in hindsight.Likewise there are examples where teams pulled traded up with that seemed like a stiff price at first but was quickly forgotten once the player performed at an elite level. Julio Jones is an example that comes to mind. The Falcons gave up five draft picks to jump from No. 27 to No. 6. It seemed steep at the time but it’s hard to say he hasn’t been worth it. Let me wind down by saying I’m not ruling out a trade up for a left tackle in the first round in spite of the Daryl Williams signing. There are a couple worth the price and when combined with my potential second round trade up scenario could result in the Panthers landing both a starting tackle and a coveted edge rusher. By trading both their 2019 and 2020 picks the Panthers can get back into the final third of the first round. Check back tomorrow for more thoughts on a second round trade up scenario. If all you looked at was a box score, you’d have thought the Panthers were winning. After all, Christian McCaffrey had 237 yards from scrimmage, Cam Newton was nearly perfect passing C.J. Anderson Jersey , and they held the Seahawks rushing game to their lowest total since Week Two.But if you look at the standings, you realize they’ve lost three in a row, after yesterday’s brutal loss to the Seahawks followed their head-scratcher to the Lions and a blowout at the hands of the Steelers.鈥淭hree weeks ago, if somebody would have said that this was going to happen, I would鈥檝e slapped him Graham Gano Jersey ,鈥?Newton said, via Joe Person of The Athletic. 鈥淭hings happen and nobody鈥檚 going to feel sorry for us. We鈥檙e just opening up a lot of hope for a lot of other teams that we can鈥檛 bear to allow happen.鈥漈hree weeks ago, the Panthers looked like the best team in the next tier down from the Saints and Rams in the NFC. Now, they’re on the outside of the playoff picture looking in, and trying to figure out what to do next.Some players were apparently talking about winning five straight to close the season Julius Peppers Jersey , but veteran tight end Greg Olsen demanded a tighter focus.鈥淲e鈥檝e got a lot of s— to figure out before we worry about winning five games,” Olsen said. “I told you guys last week we have to worry about one game, and we haven鈥檛 won one game in three week.鈥淔orget about five, we鈥檝e got to win one.鈥漈he loss featured another key miss by kicker Graham Gano (though Ron Rivera played conservatively for a game-winning 52-yard field goal after pushing all his chips to the middle of the table on a two-point conversion in Detroit). But more troubling was the collapse of their defense late, as they gave up big plays to Russell Wilson in the spot where injured rookie cornerback Donte Jackson would have been.鈥淲e鈥檝e gotta play better complementary football. That鈥檚 the difference between good teams and great teams DJ Moore Color Rush Jersey ,鈥?Newton said. 鈥淲hen the defense is getting stops, we鈥檝e gotta score points. When we come up short, we鈥檝e gotta succeed on special teams. That鈥檚 where we are right now. Nobody鈥檚 to blame. This is a team loss, and we鈥檝e gotta understand that we鈥檝e gotta be a better team.鈥漈hree weeks ago, they looked like one.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: