Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-11-2019 04:36:11    Onderwerp: Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey Reageren met citaat

The third and final day of the 2019 NFL Draft kicks off on Saturday at 12:00 pm EST. The Jaguars could be plenty active on Saturday with four draft picks remaining to make Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey , including two in the..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Cat Countrya Jacksonville Jaguars communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsJaguarsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsHow many picks do the Jaguars have left?New,3commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareHow many picks do the Jaguars have left?Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsThe third and final day of the 2019 NFL Draft kicks off on Saturday at 12:00 pm EST. The Jaguars could be plenty active on Saturday with four draft picks remaining to make, including two in the seventh round.Unfortunately it will be a late start for the Jaguars as they don’t have a fourth round pick, as they used it to trade up for offensive tackle Jawaan Taylor in the second round on Friday evening. The team did gain a fifth-round pick however in the deal, which they had previously lost in the trade for Carlos Hyde during the 2018 season.I’d venture to guess the Jaguars look for a running back, another tight end and then just whatever in the final day of the draft. The team addressed the their biggest needs in pass rush Dawuane Smoot Jersey , right tackle and tight end and now it’s just filling out ancillary positions.The Jaguars remaining draft picks are listed below:Round 5, Pick 2 (140)NYJ > OAK > JAXRound 6, Pick 5 (178)Round 7, Pick 21 (235) SEA > OAK > JAXRound 7, Pick 22 (236) BAL > JAX Gardner Minshew set passing records at Washington State last year, but NFL teams were not overly impressed https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Taven-Bryan-Jersey , which is why he didn’t go off the board until the sixth round of the draft, when the Jaguars picked him. Washington State coach Mike Leach thinks that says more about NFL scouts than it says about Minshew.Leach told Andrew Siciliano on NFL Network that he had conversations with NFL teams before the draft in which he found himself dismayed by how little they seemed to understand about what made Minshew such a productive college quarterback.“He’s one of those guys who uplifts the entire team,” Leach said of Minshew. “The funny thing is, people would call me about him and they’d ask, ‘How’s his arm?’ His arm is good. ‘Is he accurate?’ I mean, I’m wondering if they’re real scouts if they start asking me if he’s accurate. And then Myles Jack Color Rush Jersey , ‘How strong is his arm?’ And it’s running through my mind, Did you really watch his film? And then his pocket presence? He’s got great pocket presence, that’s probably what he does best — he doesn’t take negative plays. And then they’d say, ‘How tall is he?’ I’d say, ‘Well, he’s exactly as tall as the all-time leading passer in the history of the NFL Abry Jones Jersey , Drew Brees.’ So then there’s this long, long, long pause, just really long. Because scouts have the ability to scrutinize and perceive life at a much higher level than you or I, mere mortals can.”Leach has been the head coach at Washington State for seven years, and he was the head coach at Texas Tech for 10 years before that. And although he’s often had productive passing offenses https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Yannick-Ngakoue-Jersey , so far, none of his quarterbacks have amounted to anything in the NFL. So it would be easy to understand if NFL scouts believe Minshew’s passing numbers were a product of the system. But Leach thinks Minshew can prove them wrong.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: