Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Reuben Foster Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-11-2019 03:26:38    Onderwerp: Reuben Foster Jersey Reageren met citaat

Now that the NFL Draft is over with Reuben Foster Jersey , there’s a lot of fans that missed out on seeing their favorite college players go to the 49ers. Who is disappointed?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks, mock drafts, news, rumors, analysisWhich draft crush do you wish the 49ers selected? New,128commentsNow that the NFL Draft is over with, there’s a lot of fans that missed out on seeing their favorite college players go to the 49ers. Who is disappointed? PDTShareTweetShareShareWhich draft crush do you wish the 49ers selected? The 2019 NFL Draft is over with and some of you like what the San Francisco 49ers did Ahkello Witherspoon Color Rush Jersey , some of you didn’t. They got Nick Bosa, which should be a solid foundational piece for the defense and they also got Deebo Samuel which is a shot in the arm for the wide receivers. Overall, I like a lot of what the 49ers did and ‘get’ the moves, even though I don’t really like the situations a lot of them were in (if that even makes sense). But there were players I liked that the 49ers will not be getting. Well, only a couple. Every year we have draft crushes and every year we are set up to be disappointed be it by draft order, stupid trades, or the team going in a completely different direction where you may take it personally. For me https://www.49ersfanshop.com/C.-J.-Beathard-Jersey , I was warming up and eventually wanted Arizona State wide receiver N’Keal Harry. Badly.I thought with his size he’d be great in Shanahan’s offense. I also knew in the back of my head the 49ers would probably wind up with Deebo Samuel. After that Senior Bowl where he was under Kyle Shanahan and how he continued to impress as time went on, my gut said the 49ers were going to land him.Now don’t get me wrong, I’m happy with Samuel. His height concerns me, but if you watch this interview you find a pretty good dude, that gives me the impression he wants to be in San Francisco specifically. Harry was praying he went to the Patriots. I think Samuel won’t be much of a slot receiver, he’s going to be all over the place in each position. Him and Dante Pettis on the field will be something to watch, but I did want Harry at the time. So what was your draft crush for 2019 that didn’t make it to the 49ers? Who’d they take instead of him around the time he went? Are you disappointed? With so many season-long leagues shifting to their playoffs Matt Breida Jersey , lots of fantasy players are turning toward daily game — especially if they’re no longer contending for the title.And key injuries like those to running backs James Conner, Matt Breida and Melvin Gordon have created opportunities in daily fantasy without the downside seen in seasonal leagues.Here are a few situations that will be pivotal in Week 14:JAMES CONNERThe Pittsburgh running back having a strong year replacing Le’Veon Bell is out against Oakland with a sprained left ankle, creating a huge opportunity for Jaylen Samuels. Samuels is a top five value in DailyRoto’s projections at his price for both FanDuel ($4,600) and DraftKings ($3,700). While head coach Mike Tomlin indicated Conner will be replaced by a committee, Samuels has the most appeal. Samuels averaged five catches a game during his senior year at NC State and will be the first back targeted in the passing game and 2-minute offense. Samuels has outsnapped Stevan Ridley 2-1 over the previous few weeks and even with a conservative projection of 50 percent of rushing attempts, he projects for top five value. While a “fade” or pivoting off of Samuels may be viable on FanDuel Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey , where touchdowns are critical, he should be a staple of DraftKings cash games and tournament lineups this weekend.MATT BREIDAWith Samuels a trendy option, one name that could fly under the radar as a pivot is 49ers running back Jeff Wilson, who costs just $5,600 on Fanduel and $3,800 on DraftKings. When Matt Breida went down with an injury in Week 13 it was Wilson who emerged, playing on 73 percent of snaps and getting 15 carries and eight catches. With San Francisco again projected to be playing from behind https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Adrian-Colbert-Jersey , Wilson could receive more checkdowns from Nick Mullens. They key to watch with Wilson will be the news around Alfred Morris and Matthew Dayes. Both were inactive last week, leading to Wilson’s large workload. If either are inactive again this week it could be a sign that San Francisco is willing to trust the undrafted free agent with a heavy workload. Like Samuels, Wilson was a strong receiver in college with over 500 yards on 70 receptions and could be particularly valuable in the point-per-reception format on DraftKings.The other benefit of Wilson is his game starting in the late afternoon window. Both FanDuel and DraftKings offer the ability to use late swaps, allowing you to edit rosters for games that have not yet started. Samuels will be the highest owned player this week and savvy fantasy owners who need to catch up to their opponents will leverage late swaps to pivot off Samuels to Wilson.MELVIN GORDONGordon projects to remain out again in Week 14 and Austin Ekeler eased any doubts about his workload in Week 13, playing on 78 percent of snaps. Some fantasy owners may be scared off by his results, ending with just 43 yards, but his workload is encouraging with 13 rushing attempts and eight targets. On the season Dante Pettis Jersey , Ekeler is averaging 0.35 fantasy points per snap, which is higher than a few notable names, including Christian McCaffrey, James Conner, Ezekiel Elliott, Joe Mixon and David Johnson. Ekeler is particularly attractive at a $6,700 FanDuel price and also a strong play at $6 Jimmy Garoppolo Color Rush Jersey ,200 on DraftKings. Look for Ekeler to provide a strong boost in a game where the Chargers have a 31-point implied team total and are 14-point home favorites.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: