Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yaya2017

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-11-2019 04:01:20    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

On Sunday, the Kenyan runner Geoffrey Kamworor won the New Nike Air Max 97 Femme York City Nike Air Max 720 Mujer Marathon, completing the course in 2 hours, 8 minutes, 13 seconds. Last month, Eliud Kipchoge completed a marathon in under two hours — the shortest time ever — but the feat didn't officially count as a world record.Kamworor and Kipchoge both compete in Nike Vaporfly shoes, which some research suggests gives Nike Air Max 90 Femme Noir runners more energetic efficiencies.The International Association of Athletics Federations is looking into whether the Vaporfly sneakers confer an unfair advantage.Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.On Sunday, Geoffrey Kamworor Nike Air Max 95 Donne won the New York Adidas NMD Mujer City Marathon for the second time in three years.His time — 2 hours, 8 minutes, 13 seconds in the men's event — was a mere seven minutes above the world record and less than 10 minutes behind the fastest marathon time ever recorded.

"From the start of the race, I was Nike Air Max 95 Womens Nike Air Max 90 Damen feeling OK," Kamworor said in a news release. "I was comfortable. I prepared very well to run this marathon. Throughout the last few meters, the pace was somewhat high, and it wasn't a problem for me. That's when I decided to pull away."Kamworor, who holds the world record Nike Air Max 90 Damen in the half-marathon distance, won Adidas Superstar Femme the New York City Marathon in 2017 and came in third last year.After he crossed the finish line on Sunday, the 26-year-old runner was greeted by fellow Kenyan marathoner Eliud Kipchoge, who's also Kamworor's training mate. Kipchoge ran the first Nike Air Max 90 Femme Bleu sub-two-hour Nike Internationalist Womensmarathon (the fastest ever recorded) last month in Vienna.Both runners share a preference for Nike's Vaporfly 4% sneaker.

Kamworor wore them in New York on Sunday — along with many other elite runners, as is clear in the photo below (they're bright pink) — and Kipchoge wore Nike Air Max 270 Dames them in his history-making Vienna marathon. www.marmarisco.es The three medalists in the men's marathon at the 2016 Summer Olympics also wore a Vaporfly prototype.But some runners say the footwear confers an unfair advantage.Many marathoners are switching to the Vaporfly, which retails for $2Nike Air Force 1 Mujer 50 (and also comes in bright Nike Internationalist Mujer green and orange), because research shows that it may help runners go faster. When Kamworor set the world record for fastest half-marathon — 58 minutes, 1 second — he was also wearing Vaporflys.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: