Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Wholesale Nike Shoes Shop

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
THY

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-11-2019 06:26:49    Onderwerp: Wholesale Nike Shoes Shop Reageren met citaat

This week's article is my response to a question by Lisa Boudreau of ePresence.

"I cold call into Fortune 1000 companies Red Chris Bosh Jersey , often times the admin will tell me to send the CIO, or whoever I'm calling, an email about who we are and what we do. I tend to think of emails as a last ditch effort, but others think they are a good follow up to a live conversation. I'd be interested in what you think! - Lisa Boudreau, Sales Rep, ePresence Inc.

Thanks for writing in Lisa. The title I gave this article pretty much sums up what I think. When making cold calls, administrative assistants are instructed to get rid of salespeople as nicely as possible. One of the easiest ways to blow off a sales rep is to ask you to send some information Red Ryan Anderson Jersey , literature, or an email.

Many sales reps then think "I got one!" They believe that they have a prospect, and they put it onto their follow-up list, and they call and call again until they get through, give up, or are told to get lost. The reality is you were just told that your sales pitch didn't work. Your email, or brochure or whatever Red Dion Waiters Jersey , goes into a huge pile of other solicitations, that may never get reviewed.

It's useful to think of cold-calling as advertising, only one at a time. In advertising, you are "interrupting" people with your message. By delivering it to hundreds, thousands, or millions at the same time, you can persuade a certain percentage of the people who view the ad. The people who are persuaded are those who fit the target profile that the advertiser is looking for.

Cold-calling is just like shoving a billboard in one person's face Red Alonzo Mourning Jersey , or running a commercial for one prospect, and then asking them if they want the product. How well you do at this depends on two things. First the quality of the target list of prospects you are calling on is very important (this is akin to which freeway you post your billboard on, or which TV show you run your commercial on). When you have the right target list, the next element under your control is the effectiveness of your message at getting the prospect's attention.

The reason why I use the advertising analogy is that when cold-calling we are an interruption, until we have the prospect's attention and the permission to probe further and ask questions. When we fail at this, prospect's nicely ask us to "send info please".

To improve the effectiveness of your message, I advise you to focus on using prominent customer references with benefits centered around revenue increases Red Jimmy Butler Jersey , cost reductions, or efficiency gains in your cold-calling approach. Combine this with effective prospect targeting and some persuasive questioning techniques and you will get through to more decision-makers.

? 1999-2004 Shamus Brown, All Rights Reserved.

Referrals?The Secret Weapon Marketing Articles | September 8, 2003
Are you getting ... from you ... If not, you are missing a lot of sales. Think about many of the sites you visit on the web. Many of them will ask you to tell your friends, families and o

Are you getting referrals from you customers? If not, you are missing a lot of sales. Think about many of the sites you visit on the web. Many of them will ask you to tell your friends Red Goran Dragic Jersey , families and others who might be interested about them. For doing so, they offer you an incentive, for example, free stuff, gift certificates, etc.

Let?s talk about off line. How about the book club or record club you belong to. When you get mailings from them, ever notice the card that says if you refer a friend they?ll give you a free book or CD. This is what is called an incentive.

Any marketing expert worth their salt will tell you that there?s no business like business you get from referrals. Why? Because for the most part Authentic Glen Rice Jersey , people who refer others know that person will be interested, and it also indicates that they are happy with your product, so word of mouth (or in this day and age, email) will be good.

Unfortunately very few individuals are going to write you and tell you how happy they are with your product or services. You NEED TO ASK FOR REFERRALS! This applies to everyone ? big businesses, small businesses, home based businesses, sales representatives Authentic Shaquille O'Neal Jersey , independent contractors. In fact good salespeople will ask for the referral between closing the sale and saying goodbye to the customer as part of their sales pitch. We ask for referrals from our tenant buyers and sellers in our final letters.

A good example of using this in your business is, let?s say you sell office supplies. Ask your customer for referrals and then offer to give them a discount or dollars off for so many referrals. Or you could give them a gift, like a free pen or calculator, etc. You get the idea.

To decide what to give away, think about what will motivate your customer. Will they prefer cash, or gifts. You know your customer best. You need to give them something they want so they will repeatedly give you referrals. We offer cash to our sellers and tenant buyers if they refer someone to us that we do a deal with.

For those in any type of retail operation the flyer that looks like cash that can be redeemed or buy one get one free, or get a percentage off Authentic Tim Hardaway Jersey , or it?s a tax free weekend, etc. can work wonders. Couldn?t you also mail a flyer to your customers that states, ?Good toward your purchase, when you refer a friend?.

In all businesses, you need to get your customer to tell you what they like about your business. For example, whenever we get an email or a telephone call from a customer that praises our services or products, we ask if we can use it as a testimonial. You must get their permission (unless however you receive unsolicited mail from them). Again Authentic Chris Bosh Jersey , ask your customer for a testimonial. For example, if you liked the dinner at our establishment, please fill out this for. Wholesale Nike Shoes China Wholesale Mens Air Jordan Wholesale Air Max 270 Wholesale Nike Shoes Cheap Air Jordan Cheap Nike Shoes Wholesale
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: