Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Luke Kuechly Color Rush Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-11-2019 08:43:30    Onderwerp: Luke Kuechly Color Rush Jersey Reageren met citaat

Carolina Panthers head coach Ron Rivera wanted to make some changes to his defensive philosophy following last season.According to Steve Reed of the Luke Kuechly Color Rush Jersey , Rivera realized that his 4-3 base defense needed some additional wrinkles to attempt to counter the types of offensive attacks that are becoming more common across the NFL.“The biggest thing is that we are playing so many multiple style offenses that you just can’t line up and let them attack you,” Rivera said.The addition of Gerald McCoy on Monday, draftees Brian Burns and Christian Miller, and veteran linebacker Bruce Irvin earlier in free agency should help Rivera accomplish his vision. It’s one thing to want to have a scheme geared toward accomplishing a certain task. The Panthers also needed to have the pieces capable of enacting the game plans.However, Rivera did add some adjustments to Carolina’s defense in spots last season after assuming the play-calling duties and was pleased with the limited sample of results.“In the middle of the year I started doing some different things, and I saw that every time we did some of those things positive things happened,” Rivera said.McCoy has the ability to play as a standard defensive tackle in Rivera’s traditional 4-3 sets while being an option as an end in packages that incorporate more 3-4 principles. Aaron Donald successfully adapted from a 4-3 role to 3-4 scheme when the Rams hired Wade Phillips as defensive coordinator and Rivera could look to copy some of Phillips’ ideas to best utilize his new addition.“He’s a guy we would love to have here to be a part of what we’re doing,” Rivera said before McCoy agreed to sign with the team. “He’s going through the process so we are waiting to see what the outcome is going to be.”McCoy should also help make Rivera’s changes on defense that much easier to accomplish. CHARLOTTE Ryan Kalil Color Rush Jersey , N.C. (AP) — Panthers defensive end Efe Obada exploded off the corner, bolted past Bengals tight end C.J. Ogbuehi and crashed into quarterback Andy Dalton for his first career sack and a 10-yard loss.He screamed to his teammates, “They don’t know me! I’m from London! They don’t know me!”The Bengals probably didn’t — or at least maybe they didn’t know his incredible story, when he overcame being a victim of human trafficking as a 10-year-old in the United Kingdom to become an NFL player.The Nigerian-born Obada, the first player to make an NFL 53-man roster from the new International Pathways Program, had a huge performance in his first NFL game with an interception, sack and two quarterback pressures to help Carolina beat the Cincinnati Bengals 31-21 on Sunday.Obada is living a made-for-Hollywood movie, although he has kept most of the details of his painful past to himself because he has “deep trust issues” and is still working through the emotional impact being trafficked had on his life.What he has disclosed is that he and his older sister were abandoned in the streets of London after their mother arranged to have them sent to the United Kingdom — with someone who turned out be a stranger — so they could have a better life. The stranger who was supposed to take care of the children didn’t carry through on the promise. Instead Graham Gano Jersey , they were left alone and homeless in a strange country.They learned to survive until they were discovered and placed in foster care, and they moved from home to home until old enough to be on their own.“Some of the issues, I haven’t dealt with,” Obada told The Associated Press earlier this month. “I haven’t really taken time to understand. … Right now I just want to focus on football and make the most of it.”Obada briefly found solace in a gang before discovering football at age 22. He played for the London Monarchs, where he was eventually discovered by the Dallas Cowboys. But he couldn’t make their roster.He was given another chance through the International Pathways Program, created in 2017 that sends four players to different teams. The Panthers happened to land Obada — and he made an impression right away on coach Ron Rivera.“I’m telling you, Ron Rivera has talked about him since the first day of training camp,” Panthers general manager Marty Hurney said. “He saw special qualities in him. He got his chance to play today and he did fantastic.”Obada Julius Peppers Jersey , now 26, learned earlier this week he was going to be activated for the game when he found his jersey on his chair in front of his locker. He was overcome with pride.“He deserved the opportunity,” Rivera said.On Sunday, Obada showed early on the stage wasn’t too big, breaking past a blocker and tackling Dalton in the second quarter and stripping the ball. The Panthers recovered and his teammates celebrated wildly. But officials overturned the call to an incompletion after watching it on replay.He didn’t let that affect him.With Carolina leading 21-14 in the third quarter, Dalton threw short over the middle and cornerback James Bradberry deflected the ball into the air. Obada dived to make the interception — something he’d never done before in his life.The Panthers scored seven plays later to take a 14-point lead.He didn’t stop there.With the Bengals trailing 28-21, the 6-foot-6, 265-pound Obada sacked Dalton at his 7-yard line with 4:21 left. On the next play DJ Moore Color Rush Jersey , Dalton threw downfield and was intercepted by Donte Jackson, leading to Carolina’s clinching field goal.“You could see it in his eyes,” Panthers linebacker Shaq Thompson said. “Right before the sack I told him, ‘Big-time players make big-time plays.’ And the next thing you know, he got a sack.”Rivera rewarded Obada with the game ball for his effort.“I’m over the moon,” Obada said. “Words can’t describe how I feel. I’m so happy.”Teammates were thrilled for Obada — but not necessarily surprised.“I’m so happy for him,” safety Mike Adams said. “When he’s yelling, ‘They don’t know me! I’m from London! James Color Rush Bradberry Jersey ,’ I’m just laughing. This guy has worked so hard. He’s worked his butt off to get here. And he made the most of his opportunity.”Obada said he is determined to make sure this is only the beginning of his success in the NFL, and that before long everybody knows his name.“I don’t want to be a one-hit wonder,” Obada said. “It’s about creating that momentum and keep going and working hard. I’m going back in the lab and preparing for the next opponent.”
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: