Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Cam-Robinson-Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-11-2019 04:46:04    Onderwerp: Cam-Robinson-Jersey Reageren met citaat

The 2019 NFL Draft season unofficially kicks off this week in Mobile Malik Jackson Jersey , Alabama as front office and coaching staffs from all 32 teams will be on hand for the annual Reese’s Senior Bowl.Historically,..."The 2019 NFL Draft season unofficially kicks off this week in Mobile, Alabama as front office and coaching staffs from all 32 teams will be on hand for the annual Reese’s Senior Bowl.Historically, you can count on likely seeing at least one future Jaguars player on the field this week during practices and culminating in the game on Saturday, January 26th. Since 2013, the Dave Caldwell and Tom Coughlin led staff has drafted 10 players who have appeared in the game, including notable names like Brandon Linder, Telvin Smith, and recently D.J. Chark.While the game is the feature of the week, most of the scouting takes place during the week of practices, which begin Monday. Big Cat Country will keep you updated on all the week’s happenings, as well as who the Jaguars brass has been spotted meeting with. With that in mind, here are a few players to keep an eye on that may be a focus of attention for the team this week in Mobile.Feel free to comment on who you will be looking forward to watching this week as well.The quarterbacksWhile you won’t be seeing the two biggest names at the quarterback position for the upcoming draft, in Dwayne Haskins and Kyler Murray respectively https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cam-Robinson-Jersey , just about every other quarterback the Jaguars could have interest in this April will be on the field in Mobile this week.Among the participants you’re likely to be hearing the Jaguars as having met up with at some point, are Daniel Jones (Duke), Drew Lock (Missouri), and Will Grier (West Virginia). The three have all been linked as potential first-round selections, and this will be a huge week in determining if those words gain any traction. Even if the Jags don’t have first-round grades on them themselves, more quarterbacks pushed higher in the draft would potentially provide better options for the team at No. 7 overall, should another quarterback-needy team decide to wait.One name to keep an eye on that won’t be a Thursday night pick, but could be a very intriguing option if the Jaguars were to decide on going with a Nick Foles for a couple years while developing a guy, is Buffalo’s Tyree Jackson who will be a part of the North squad. The redshirt junior and three-year starter decided to enter the draft rather than transfer to a Power 5 conference school after being named the MAC Player of the Year following a season in which he threw for over 3,000 yards and 28 touchdowns. Jackson checks all the prototypical quarterback boxes — 6’7, 245 lbs., strong arm, and athletic enough in the pocket. He is still very raw, however Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey , and would not be a NFL-ready player on draft weekend, but may be someone Tom Coughlin and Dave Caldwell could easily fall in love with this week.David Sills V, WR, South TeamWide receiver is a need the Jaguars will be addressing via free agency and potentially early in the draft. Sills is a two-time Biletnikof Award semi-finalist, First-team All- Big 12 award winner, and third team AP All-American. He finished 2018 with 96 receptions, for 986 yards, and 15 touchdowns and was often the favorite target of Grier. He’s got a big frame, at 6’3 203 lbs., and is in the mold of an Allen Robinson, a good 50/50 ball target who is exceptional in the red zone, something the Jags currently are lacking. Sills is currently projected as a Day 2 selection.Ben Powers and Dru Samia, OL, South TeamThe performance of the interior line duo from Oklahoma Dawuane Smoot Jersey , will likely be of keen interest to the Jags this week, as the team will be looking to both improve upon the starting line up of a unit decimated by significant injuries in 2018 and which is likely to undergo more turnover in 2019, due to a combination of free agency losses and injury rehabs. Powers and Samia are both AP All-Americans and played a big part in the Heisman seasons of Baker Mayfield and Murray, respectively. Both guards are currently projected as Day 2 selections but could enhance their stock will big performances.Ben Banogu, LB, North TeamWhile the off-season priority is very likely to be the reconstruction of the offense, that doesn’t mean the Jaguars will completely negate potential improvements on the defensive side of the ball — enter TCU’s Banogu. The first-team AP All-Big 12 “tweener” finished 2018 with 18 tackles for loss, and his second consecutive year with 8.5 sacks. Listed as a linebacker for the Senior Bowl, he played primarily as an edge rusher in TCU’s scheme. The Jaguars will likely turn to the draft’s later rounds to look for another compliment on the outside of the defensive line to Yannick Ngakoue after Dante Fowler Jr.’s departure, and Banogu could potentially fit that role. HOUSTON (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars coach Doug Marrone and general manager Dave Caldwell will return next season.The futures of quarterback Blake Bortles and running back Leonard Fournette are far less certain.Team owner Shad Khan issued a statement after the season finale saying top executive Tom Coughlin has decided to retain Marrone and Caldwell, even though the team flopped to last place in the AFC South.The Jaguars fell to 5-11 with Sunday’s 20-3 loss to the Houston Texans, a year after finishing 10-6 and reaching the AFC championship game.“We get judged on wins and losses,” Marrone said. “Obviously, this year https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Taven-Bryan-Jersey , I didn’t do a good job. Period. I’m never going to step away from that. I’m happy with the faith because I do believe I will get this right.”Khan gave Coughlin, Marrone and Caldwell one-year contract extensions after Jacksonville faltered in the title game and seemingly viewed this season’s slew of injuries — most of them on the offensive side of the ball — as a main culprit for the team’s failure.“I have the same trust in Tom, Dave and Doug as I did upon their introduction two years ago, and I do believe our best path forward for the moment is the one less disruptive and dramatic,” Khan said. “Stability should not be confused with satisfaction, however. I am far from content with the status quo and while it’s best to put 2018 behind us, I will not overlook how poorly we accounted for ourselves following a 3-1 start.“There were far too many long Sundays over the last three quarters of the season, with today’s loss in Houston being the final example that cannot repeat itself in 2019,” he continued. “That’s my message to our football people and players, but also our sponsors and fans, both of whom were remarkable.”The Jaguars returned to Bortles as the starter after benching the quarterback following a loss to Buffalo on Nov. 25. But he did little to get Jacksonville’s offense going. He was 15 of 28 for 107 yards as the Jaguars managed only six first downs.Bortles compiled a 24-49 record as a starter in five seasons. The third overall pick in the 2014 draft is due to count $21 million against the salary cap, and the Jags can save $9.5 million by cutting him with a post-June 1 designation.Bortles was asked if he thought Sunday’s game would be his last for Jacksonville.“I don’t know,” he said. “If I did … I hope I’ll get an opportunity to come play again, but if not Myles Jack Color Rush Jersey , I’ll figure it out and go play somewhere else. We’ll see what happens. I’ve got to wait until they let me know.”When asked how he wants to be remembered for his time in Jacksonville, he said: “Hopefully, not by this game.”Marrone said his team’s offensive struggles went far beyond Bortles.“My confidence level is not about Blake Bortles. It’s about what we have to do offensively,” Marrone said. “Right now, that confidence is low, judging by the numbers. I’d be a fool to say I have confidence in anything, from an offensive standpoint.”The Jaguars also could be done with Fournette, the fourth overall pick in the 2017 draft who missed eight games because of injuries and a suspension.Fournette, who was inactive because of foot and ankle injuries, was caught by TV cameras sitting on the bench during the game and chatting with running back T.J. Yeldon while the offense had the ball. They were clearly disengaged with teammates and coaches.Coughlin had strong words for both of them afterward.“I am disappointed in the behavior today from T.J. Yeldon and Leonard Fournette,” Coughlin said in a statement. “They were disrespectful, selfish and their behavior was unbecoming that of a professional football player.”
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: