Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Colorado rookie forward Borna Rendulic left the game with a

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-12-2017 09:02:16    Onderwerp: Colorado rookie forward Borna Rendulic left the game with a Reageren met citaat

DETROIT -- Tigers manager Brad Ausmus apologized again Thursday, a day after he sarcastically told reporters that he beats his wife when his team isnt playing well. Maxwell Jersey . Ausmus says he realized his words were insensitive and in poor taste as soon as they left his mouth. The first-year manager was asked after Detroits 2-1 loss to Kansas City on Wednesday how his mood is when he heads home from the ballpark these days. The Tigers have dropped 20 of 29. Ausmus, clearly trying to joke, said: "I beat my wife." About a minute later, without being prompted, Ausmus said: "I didnt want to make light of battered women. I didnt mean to make light of that, so I apologize for that if that offended anyone." Odsonne Edouard Jersey .Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide. Dani Alves Jersey . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-12-javier-pastore-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . Warren made six birdies and a bogey for a 5-under total of 139 to sit one shot ahead of Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who carded a 69. David Horsey of England was also on 5 under through 15 holes to join Warren atop the leaderboard before play was stopped.Sunrise, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Nick Holden scored the go-ahead goal at 11:03 of the third period, and the Colorado Avalanche went on to post a 4-2 victory over the Florida Panthers on Thursday night. Holden fired a point shot that deflected in off the stick of Panthers forward Scottie Upshall with one second left on a power play. Jarome Iginla added an empty-netter with 27 seconds remaining. The goal was the 573rd of Iginlas career, moving him into a tie with Mike Bossy for 20th all-time in NHL history. Semyon Varlamov made 30 saves for the Avalanche, who picked up their first win on a five-game road trip that began with one-goal losses to Washington and Carolina. It was an important one for our confidence. I thought our guys did a good job, said Colorado coach Patrick Roy. We were okay in the first, but I thought we played better in the second and third. Roberto Luongo stopped 25-of-28 shots for Florida, which opened a five-game homestand following a 4-2-0 road trip. I thought we worked hard, and we played good. I thought we were as good a team as they were, if not a little bit better, said Panthers coach Gerard Gallant. Disappointed to see that power-play goal happen latte in the game. Yuri Berchiche Jersey. There was a lot of pressure by the Panthers to begin the game, but a breakdown in their own zone resulted in a goal for the Avalanche. Defenseman Tyson Barrie skated in freely from the right point with the puck and ripped a shot past Luongo at the 2:11 mark of the first period. Rookie defenseman Aaron Ekblad tied it three minutes later at the end of a 5- on-3 power play. The No. 1 pick in the 2014 draft snapped a shot from the high slot through traffic and behind Varlamov at 5:15. Floridas power play had been struggling of late, going 0-for-13 in the past five games. The Avalanche grabbed a 2-1 lead when Gabriel Landeskog made a strong move out from behind the net with the puck and slipped it under Luongos right pad at 13:02 of the second period. Colorados second lead lasted only 23 seconds. Aleksander Barkov went to the front of the net and tapped in Brad Boyes feed from the right wing for the tying goal. Game Notes Luongo played in his 837th career game, tying Jacques Plante for 11th all-time among NHL goaltenders ... Colorado rookie forward Borna Rendulic left the game with a foot injury and didnt return. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: