Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The 28-year-old native of Edmonton has posted 38 tackles and

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Samen vliegen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-12-2017 06:47:53    Onderwerp: The 28-year-old native of Edmonton has posted 38 tackles and Reageren met citaat

SURPRISE, Ariz. Jordan Reed Jersey . -- When a grounder ricocheted off Prince Fielders mitt during his first workout with the Texas Rangers, he quickly held it up and proclaimed with a smile, "Its new." So much is new this spring for the All-Star slugger. Hes in Arizona for spring training, not Florida. He has a No. 84 on the back of his uniform, not No. 28. And he is on a new team. "It felt good. It was a lot of fun," Fielder said. "Nice easy day, I had a lot of fun meeting my new teammates. So yeah, Im excited." Fielder joined other veteran Rangers players on the field for more than an hour Wednesday, taking grounders and some batting practice on the day before the first official full-squad workout. It was also the first day in camp for shortstop Elvis Andrus, who was also part of the session. After cutting off his dreadlocks during the off-season and going through some mixed martial arts workouts, Fielder appears trim. Asked he if had lost any weight, Fielder chuckled and said he didnt know for sure since he doesnt allow any scales in his house. "I feel great. Lost a couple of pounds cutting the hair, so that helps," he said. "I just want to be athletic and not carry around so much weight. ... I have no idea what it is, but I think I lost something. I definitely lost something." The Rangers acquired Fielder from Detroit in November in exchange for All-Star second baseman Ian Kinsler. Fielder was only two seasons into a $214 million, nine-year contract he signed with the Tigers before the 2012 season, when the Rangers also interested in him. Texas manager Ron Washington reiterated his plan to have Fielder batting third, after Andrus and before Adrian Beltre, who led the American League with 199 hits last season. "Prince Fielder, hes always been the protector, now Im going to make him the protectee," Washington said. The past three years, Fielder batted behind that seasons MVP -- Ryan Braun in Milwaukee in 2011 and Miguel Cabrera the last two years with the Tigers. Beltre has said it is Fielders turn to be an MVP. "Nice, that sounds good," Fielder said. "Im not going to argue that. I hope that happens." Fielder was the only player at first base Wednesday, while there were multiple players at the rest of the infield spots. He took grounders and made some throws, extending a segment by going "one more, one more" after a wide throw to second base that he didnt want to be his last. He seemed at ease with the ongoing banter initiated mainly by third baseman Beltre and Andrus. When middle infielders worked on turning double plays, Beltre came to the other side of the diamond and rotated with Fielder taking throws. Beltre told the middle infielders, "We got it, dont worry about it" after Fielder made a nifty pick of a throw in the dirt. "Everybodys laid back, they work hard," Fielder said. "Thats all you ask for, good people who work hard and everybody wants to have fun, which is a big deal when you have to be together with people for so long." Before talking to reporters for about 10 minutes, Fielder changed from his uniform to a black T-shirt with Mickey Mouses face on it. On the back was the No. 28, the number he wore through his 1,322 career major league games so far, with Milwaukee (2005-11) and Detroit (2012-13). "I just want Prince to be Prince. I dont want him to come here and try to think hes got to take us on his shoulder," Washington said. "I just want him to do what he does and let everyone else do what they do, and everything will work out." Mason Foster Jersey . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City. Preston Smith Jersey . -- The Denver Broncos are shuffling their offensive line this off-season and Orlando Franklin provided some insight into their plans Monday by tweeting that hes moving from right tackle to left guard. http://www.theredskinsshoponline.com/D-J-Swearinger-Redskins-Jersey/ . McCutchen was cut before the series opener against Seattle on Monday night, when Lewis was set for his first start for Texas since July 18, 2012. Texas selected Lewis contract from Triple-A Round Rock.Calgary, AB - The Calgary Stampeders re-signed defensive back and pending free agent Jeff Hecht on Wednesday. "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. "With the departure of Eric Fraser in the expansion draft, Jeff is one of the players who has an opportunity to play a more significant role on defence and I look forward to seeing him respond to that challenge. Jamison Crowder Jersey. " The 28-year-old native of Edmonton has posted 38 tackles and one interception in three CFL seasons, the last two with Calgary. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Samen vliegen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: