Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-12-2019 03:36:18    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

LAKE FOREST Jordan Howard Color Rush Jersey , Ill. (AP)For all the criticism thrown his way, Chicago Bears coach John Fox has at least one important fan. That would be quarterback Mitchell Trubisky. The prized rookie said Monday they have a ”great relationship” and praised the coach and his staff for showing the patience he needs as he adjusts to playing in the NFL. ”They just allow me to be who I am as a person, as a player,” said Trubisky, the No. 2 overall draft pick. ”They’ve been patient with me, allowed me to develop. And I think they just truly believe in me and what I can do for this football team moving forward. ”Sometimes, it’s tough having a rookie quarterback because you know there’s gonna be mistakes and there’s gonna be bumps in the road. But they’ve stuck by me and they know it’s a learning process and they’ve taught me a lot throughout this whole year.” Fox said he has seen enough to believe Trubisky will be a successful NFL player, though they might not be working together much longer. With a 13-33 record over three seasons, there’s a good chance Fox’s time in Chicago is winding down. The Bears (4-10) host winless Cleveland this week in their final home game, and even beating the Browns hardly seems like a certainty. Chicago has dropped six of seven. An ugly loss to Detroit secured the Bears’ fourth straight season with double-digit losses and wiped out the good feelings they generated with a lopsided win over Cincinnati the previous week. The Bears committed 13 penalties and got little from their run game on Saturday. For Trubisky, it was a mixed performance at best. His 31 completions, 46 attempts and 314 yards passing were all career highs. So were his three interceptions Eddie Jackson Jersey , and a 66.8 rating was a big drop from the 112.4 he posted the previous week. ”There was really a lot of good that Mitch did,” Fox said. ”You know I don’t know that fans and everyday people that don’t get a chance to study the tape and kind of know what he’s been taught and told (think). Everybody looks at the box score they see the three picks. But it was probably, arguably, his best game.” The Bears turned to Trubisky after Mike Glennon struggled to hang onto the ball in the first four games. Signed to replace Jay Cutler, the veteran threw more interceptions (five) than touchdowns (four) and lost three fumbles. That forced the Bears to make the switch and abandon their plan to have their highly touted rookie watch from the sideline this season. There have been promising signs and more than a few growing pains for Trubisky, and the Detroit game summed up his season. Yet along with the mistakes, Fox insisted he saw growth in areas that might not stand out to fans. He mentioned Trubisky’s mechanics and decision-making as well as the fact that he recognized when teammates were out of place – and got them into proper position. Fox said that might not have happened a few weeks ago. Not that there weren’t rough spots. Trubisky rolling to his left on a play action and overthrowing Kendall Wright stood out. So did his attempt to hit Dontrelle Inman in double coverage in the end zone. Both passes got intercepted. Even so, Trubisky said he sees progress in certain situations. And in others, room to improve. ”You could definitely see it in my footwork when I’m drifting when I don’t need to or when my feet are calm and I’m moving through my progressions very smoothly,” he said. ”You can tell which plays it’s slower and which plays it’s not. I’m definitely progressing and you want to see the games continue to get slower for me.” Fox predicts big things for Trubisky. He just might not be around what that happens. ”I get to see it every day, not just game days like some people,” Fox said. ”(I) get to watch him https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Allen-Robinson-Jersey , how he works, how he studies, the demeanor he has with his teammates. I think he’s got a bright future ahead of him.” — The Vikings have seven significant road games this year, road games that will largely determine whether the Vikings can make it back to the playoffs.So far, they’re 0-1 in those key road games, losing when they could/should have won at Lambeau Field. Next comes a trip to Soldier Field in Chicago, and a game against the defending NFC North champions.Minnesota coach Mike Zimmer doesn’t seem to be worried about returning to a place where he’s 2-3 as the Vikings head coach.“I don’t know,” Zimmer said when asked by reporters to identify what makes it hard to win in Chicago. “That’s what everybody told me when I got here, then we won some games. I guess if you turn the ball over and you create penalties and you do dumb things it’s a pretty hard place to play. I think they’ve lost their last two at home.”Indeed they have, to the Eagles in the playoffs and to the Packers on opening night. Of course, that could make it even harder for the Vikings on Sunday. Especially since the Vikings want to run the ball and the Bears haven’t allowed a 100-yard rusher since 2017.“That doesn’t surprise me,” Zimmer said. “They may not this week Chase Daniel Color Rush Jersey , either, but it’s important that we try to run the football. Maybe we don’t get 100, but we get 98, so who cares? As long as we win the football game I don’t really care.”Zimmer has said he wants balance in the offense, but in two wins the pendulum has swung toward Dalvin Cook and the running game. At some point, they may not be able to run, which will require quarterback Kirk Cousins to make a big throw in a big spot and to deliver a big win on the road, whether in Chicago or Detroit or Kansas City or Dallas or Seattle or L.A., against the Chargers.Even if the Vikings win all of their eight home games, they’ll need to win in a couple of these hostile environments in order to get back to the postseason.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: